• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give give give sinkies are always giving to foreigners who take take take

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9F94341B-26B3-40C0-BBA9-1C0709A3C46C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
六个月大的男婴找到适合的肝脏了!男婴母亲今天清晨捎来好消息,两个好心的女捐肝者的肝脏适合宝宝,其中一人今早9时在国大医院进行捐肝手术,料手术将历时10小时。

《联合晚报》连日报道,六个月大男婴张子谦,12天前(6月7日)与父母及五岁的姐姐,到森美兰探亲时,突然一天泻肚子七次。家人以为只是肠胃病,但子谦的皮肤和眼睛开始发黄,回国后被诊断肝衰竭,须尽快进行肝脏移植手术,否则会有生命危险。

小子谦的父母都要捐肝救儿,无奈都因肝脂肪太高无法如愿,因此在3天前(16日)通过媒体及在面簿贴文急寻适合的捐肝者。

消息见报后,立即获得广大民众的响应,热心公众纷纷主动联络,表示有意捐肝。

男婴母亲刘晓枫(37岁,会计师)今早清晨5时许捎来好消息,指已成功找到捐赠者,宝宝今早9时许推进手术室,预计将耗时10小时。

她说,宝宝急需换肝的消息传出后,有三个人第一时间联系她,并在当天(16日)进行检验,其中包括一名热心女网友、丈夫的表弟媳和女儿的托儿所老师。

其中一人相信是条件不符,已被排除在外,家人三天来一直迫切等待另两人的检验报告结果,终于接到好消息。

“医生告诉我两人的检验报告都合格,两人最后也没有却步,都同意捐肝。医生会从两个人当中,选中其中一人今早进行捐肝手术。”

她说,她非常感谢两人愿意挺身而出,救她的儿子。

“要做出这个决定需要很大的勇气,不是每个人都能做到的。子谦非常幸运,遇到两位愿意捐肝给他的人。虽然只会选其中一位,但是我们都非常感谢这两位无私的捐赠者。我想除了父母之外,一个和你没有血缘关系的人愿意动这个手术,那个人的无私、大爱和奉献的精神,是我们根本无法想象的,我们真的很感激。”

她也说,手术前宝宝的肝无法排毒,这三天都靠仪器维持肝功能,幸好及时找到适合的捐肝者,目前一家人都守在手室外焦虑等候,希望手术能顺利进行。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook in Chinese. Visit relatives in Malaysia. Mother must be Malaysian. Malaysians take take take again!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you suffered a negative investment return in Johor real property doesn't mean all Malaysians are bad. Grow up dude. :rolleyes:
Excuse me I suffered slander theft and harassment WORLDWIDE which is nothing to do with investment. Bloody shameless Malaysian liar!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysians only know how to take take take! Can’t even give you free fresh air and peace in return! Bloody shameless people!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Excuse me I suffered slander theft and harassment WORLDWIDE which is nothing to do with investment. Bloody shameless Malaysian liar!
latest

You must be delusional. You are neither pretty, sexy, wealthy nor even a wee bit lady like with your foul mouth and you expect others to believe you are a target of WORLDWIDE harassment?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
latest

You must be delusional. You are neither pretty, sexy, wealthy nor even a wee bit lady like with your foul mouth and you expect others to believe you are a target of WORLDWIDE harassment?
Another big fat lie when I have phone calls from India Iran no thanks to filthy Malaysians that take take take all good things but give out shit only!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be your jb investment again. must sell at loss otherwise it’s eating you from inside out. you have fallen into the ju-on curse. cannot escape hating jiuhu unless you fully undo the damage. may cause you to either go mad or jump in straits of johor.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
must be your jb investment again. must sell at loss otherwise it’s eating you from inside out. you have fallen into the ju-on curse. cannot escape hating jiuhu unless you fully undo the damage. may cause you to either go mad or jump in straits of johor.
Absolutely spot on. That's the curse on a money worshipper. Lol :biggrin: