• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why christmas must give presents? why cannot give angpaos?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
give present later recipient don't like then they throw away or leave there to rot for years. not practical. not sustainable for the earth.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah. gana force by superior to buy $10 gift to pool in for Xmas presents. damn bohliao. inconsiderate bosses. FUCK PAP :FU:
This means that your office are mostly young people. I never had this gift exchange exercise for decades when my workplace became all old farts.
Last time when kana such exercise, most people will buy cup Knn $10 can buy what besides a stupid cup?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This means that your office are mostly young people. I never had this gift exchange exercise for decades when my workplace became all old farts.
Last time when kana such exercise, most people will buy cup Knn $10 can buy what besides a stupid cup?
pinoy hr people bringing their stupid antics into singapore workplaces. FUCK PAP :FU: