• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

We have this perfect rabid bitch with a smelly cunt, which is odd but we will make do. Her fat clitoris is like a clown's nose.
hygiene to rid the fishy smell is needed
shiok sendiri during diy when clit is kneaded
pinocchio's, clown's and bishop's nose
will shrink whenever fatfugs is close :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

All cyberbullies cannot answer to my questions. Proven it's a conspiracy to want to call me mad to disguise their cyberbullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a public toilet. Where's Johor Sultan to redress injustice for me?

Johor Sultan. Your mudlander Chinese subject semaj2357 just called me chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei. Buy a house in JB and be abused by your mudlander Chinese subjects.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei your mudlander phua CB old and young whore family serving mudlander ah neh while a virgin can never be a whore
pruss 7.........
and you fucking off will be heaven! :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

hygiene to rid the fishy smell is needed
shiok sendiri during diy when clit is kneaded
pinocchio's, clown's and bishop's nose
will shrink whenever fatfugs is close :wink:

Your chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei mudlander mother wife daughters have fishy smelly pussy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

pruss 7.........
and you fucking off will be heaven! :wink:

You fo first smelly LIAR caught. Your chow foh, lan hai, lou-kwei mudlander mother wife daughters have fishy smelly pussy

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Rubbish. Cottonmouth has been insulting Spore women and insinuating me since he started his account obviously way before I confronted him so called the first post that I insulted him which is not even true. His thread was was insulting Spore woman and my reply is he is dumped by one. You call that insulting him when he is the one who start THAT thread insulting Spore woman.
May I ask, are there truly evil women in this world?
If yes, are men not allowed to warn their fellow men to beware of such women? :confused:
Just like you also like to warn people about certain evil Chinese Malaysians, which also includes women, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask, are there truly evil women in this world?
If yes, are men not allowed to warn their fellow men to beware of such women? :confused:
Just like you also like to warn people about certain evil Chinese Malaysians, which also includes women, right? :wink:

I don't make mountain out of molehill to insult a Sporean woman on a Pokemon game comment. That's what mudlander bastard cottonmouth thread did - the one that I confronted him and you claimed it's I insulted him first when his thread was viciously and unfairly insulting the woman. No head no tail of the story but just a big insult of her and if you clicked inside the story it's only about Pokemon game. And for that look at how viciously he skewed and hide the full story to insult her viciously, a remark that's out of proportion with the story. In the first place, why do you think he dare not highlight my first post to confront him? Becos he knows this thread shows his sinister motive and character to slander Sporean woman by hiding the story and only giving insults.

Whereas i only post public news about mudlanders and insulted no particular mudlander with name and photos posted (who is not a public figure). So please don't compare us and conclude the same. We are not on the same level. His is lowlife mudlander LIAR style mine is go high ugly truth. For example in another thread I recall he was immediately commenting about a Sporean woman murdered must have been a SLUT and that's why murdered by husband. After his comments, the rest of sinkies here just followed his cue to make such nasty comments on the dead woman without any basis. Subsequently I read the husband and wife were living apart and he is some kind of wife beater who has beaten her before and that's why they were separated. In other words, these filthy mouth mudlander bastards like cottonmouth did alot of injustice to me and such unfortunate woman by slandering people in any manner they like. Even dead woman was not given any respect. As long as not their own family cunt bitches, these evil mudlander bastards have no qualms to paint Sporean woman in any way they like.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To save yourself and others the pain, maybe you shouldn't live in JB. Why fight on for something that doesn't belong to you? Owning a house there doesnt give you the right to claim stakes on the neighbourhood/country. I believe the locals there do not welcome someone who brings so much complaints along. Be kind to yourself and others. Come back SG and fight for local causes.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

So please don't compare us and conclude the same. We are not on the same level.
I agree, but I think it's safe to say that you should be experienced enough to be aware that sammyboy.com is a male chauvinist online forum, right? :wink:
So if you choose to frequently disagree and argue (let alone insult, with or without vulgarities) with such male chauvinists, they will naturally consider you to be a troll, right? :(

Anyway, please also respond to this part of my earlier post:
I suspect the link to that thread has been shared outside of sammyboy.com many times since last year, and obviously not just Indians have been viewing it, right?
It's just a very interesting topic, and has nothing to do with you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

To save yourself and others the pain, maybe you shouldn't live in JB. Why fight on for something that doesn't belong to you? Owning a house there doesnt give you the right to claim stakes on the neighbourhood/country. I believe the locals there do not welcome someone who brings so much complaints along. Be kind to yourself and others. Come back SG and fight for local causes.

What rubbish you talking? Since when I claim stake in the neighbourhood/country? Read properly before you comment. I even moved out of that house hoping for a closure two years ago but it's my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who still harrassing me at my new place non-stop. They are too much not me and deserved the spotlight on their bad behaviour towards a good tourist and investor which is what i have always said that's what I am. Nothing more nothing less.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's there to respond? I already said many times this dead thread has 20 or 30 guests at all hours. You free can go check now how many at 5.30 am. And an India doctor thread attracts more views at night or early morning rather than during the day is very suspicious. All I said before. Anyway what's so interesting if nobody discussing and posting in it lately (except insults of me by hans168)? Most important is since when and how did it grow to 217k when it was dead thread for over one year?

And this is a forum so should allow all views including my views. But when I shared my views I get called names as liar, siao and more when they are truths and proven truths (like the recent many mudlander Chinese cannot speak Malay well episode). So please don't come and say until like it's one way and I am the one disagreeing and trolling. In fact its the opposite, most of the times I don't comment when I disagree on the MGTOW. There are so many threads on that i got go and disagree meh? I know tonychat/bodycell is entitled to share his MGTOW views. Only today's thread and only becos the two bastards were obviously insinuating and insulting me.

Anyway this is forum I.e people can disagree and not just agree. And if i disagree with cottonmouth insulting of woman in that Pokemon thread should not mean he is entitled to start trolling and insult me in all my threads using vulgarities, which is what cottonmouth did, that's obviously wrong. And there are others like bastard LIAR semaj2357 - he is the one trolling me and insulting me all the time - not the other way round. These cyber bullies know that this is a public toilet standard forum with no ban and their insulting comments on female can only be returned to their cunt bitches at home. That's shameless cyberbullying of women and not male chauvinism. Please don't be confused or use that as an excuse to bully.

I agree, but I think it's safe to say that you should be experienced enough to be aware that sammyboy.com is a male chauvinist online forum, right? :wink:
So if you choose to frequently disagree and argue (let alone insult, with or without vulgarities) with such male chauvinists, they will naturally consider you to be a troll, right? :(

Anyway, please also respond to this part of my earlier post:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you use your brains whether cottonmouth or anyone here will be so concerned to Google the hospital for me to check in? Means he already knows at his finger tips lah means he is mudlander lah.
Cottonmouth is bastard mudlander familiar with JB enough to know their mental hospital is hospital permai. I don't even know and why should I or any Sporean knows?
Are you implying that the many Singaporeans (especially those with Malaysian relatives living in not just Malaysia, but JB), who have visited JB many times before, cannot possibly be familiar with certain landmarks in JB? :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to highlight to you the reverse is more likely. For mudlander working and living in Spore for many years to be familiar with Spore and pretend to be sinkie rather than the reverse. Very easy for him to pretend to be sinkie but when you see sinkies knowing such details you should be questioning why. How many Sporeans go to mudland govt hospital? Let alone the imh equivalent mudland govt hospital. Perhaps a handful if at all. Like me i never stepped into their govt hospital and don't know hospital permai at all so i don't know why you think many Sporeans should know.

And trust me such details are very telling. There are certain things that you say and the way you say that reveal your country of origin. Like the other SINKIE clone SNTCK used to say he/she looking to buy shop house in Skudai. Again a very telling sign of a mudlander. You ask any local where they stay and many times you get the reply of Skudai but not the specific taman name. At that time he was still pretending to be sinkie by not telling he is mudlander when starting threads on this shop house investment or the Datuk Lee Chong Wei thread. But I already know then he is definitely a mudlander.

Are you implying that the many Singaporeans (especially those with Malaysian relatives living in not just Malaysia, but JB), who have visited JB many times before, cannot possibly be familiar with certain landmarks in JB? :confused:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to highlight to you the reverse is more likely. For mudlander working and living in Spore for many years to be familiar with Spore and pretend to be sinkie rather than the reverse.
Yes, I agree with this part of your post. :smile:

How many Sporeans go to mudland govt hospital? Let alone the imh equivalent mudland govt hospital. Perhaps a handful if at all.
So you agree that it's possible for Cottonmouth to be one of the tiny minority, or "handful" (to use your own word), of Singaporeans who happen to know of the existence of Permai Hospital? :wink:

Like me i never stepped into their govt hospital and don't know hospital permai at all so i don't know why you think many Sporeans should know.
Did I say that many Singaporeans know about the same landmark? :wink:
I meant any Singaporean who has visited JB many times before would obviously be familiar with certain landmarks, but obviously not all JB landmarks; so there could still be some Singaporeans who are familiar with some JB landmarks that the other Singaporean visitors are not aware of, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah one out of a million is always possible but I said before I consider all aspects before concluding. Anyway I explained already but again you like to base on it's another coincidence when so many coincidence means it cannot be a coincidence.

Yes, I agree with this part of your post. :smile:

So you agree that it's possible for Cottonmouth to be one of the tiny minority, or "handful" (to use your own word), of Singaporeans who happen to know of the existence of Permai Hospital? :wink:

Did I say that many Singaporeans know about the same landmark? :wink:
I meant any Singaporean who has visited JB many times before would obviously be familiar with certain landmarks, but obviously not all JB landmarks; so there could still be some Singaporeans who are familiar with some JB landmarks that the other Singaporean visitors are not aware of, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me ain't no pap ib
Nor a cyber bully
I'm not lying really
Please pardon me for healing your soul baby

I am also not lying then your phua CB mother with smelly pussy is a baby. Pui lowlife bastard cyberbully PAP IB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

People trolling me all the time with insinuations and insults. Latest chootchiew just did again and he posted offensive posts trolling me for two days in a roll. But some bastards come and twist it to blame me for trolling. Wtf

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and bastard chootchiew made offensive posts to call you smelly pussy then call you baby. No shame PAP IB with smelly pussy mother who is baby.