• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

Resident nutcase since 2010.
Ginfreely should find this treatment highly appropriate for her condition.

[video=youtube;1y5Fdz26tuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y5Fdz26tuM[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Name of the cafe is the introduction to the idea of an asylum.

But the leading question is can an asylum cure insanity ?

Yeah right and asylum is your friend. Didn't i say mudlander LIARS are twisting snake?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are caught saying 2012 just now as that's when you slandered me in JB forum. Now cover back side changed to 2010.

Resident nutcase since 2010.
Ginfreely should find this treatment highly appropriate for her condition.

[video=youtube;1y5Fdz26tuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y5Fdz26tuM[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR cottonmouth. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies non-stop. Really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

CQRYaAL.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR cottonmouth. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies non-stop. Really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

sultan-of-johor-1.jpg

Tell the ginfreely bitch to wash her pussy clean, come and see me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow so there's another unfortunate person like me who suffered gross injustice simply becos buy a house in MALAYSIA. Thanks for sharing and it's really good to know. So far my experience has been the opposite, it's not the authorities but the people who bullied me from my mudlander Chinese neighbours to the mudlander Chinese and ah neh slanderers in the JB forum to the mudlander Chinese contractor/vendor who wanted to cheat me like not delivering my hob for more than six months after paying for it. In my case the Malaysia court has helped me in the hob case as the vendor quickly delivered it after I went to court. I hope the Johor Sultan will help to redress gross injustice for me in the same way.

Oh definitely it's not worth it to buy house in JB or Malaysia suffering what I suffered for nothing wrong that we tourist or investor did or should I say despite the good that we did beyond the call of duty of neighbour, tourist and investor. I would advise all Sporeans to stay away. If you meet a SIAO and evil mudlander Chinese neighbour like mine and coupled with mudlander bastard slanderers in JB forum in cahoot with rape capital of the world India ah neh, you become a public toilet chicken mistress and more. And btw my suffering for that is not less worse off than this Australian in any way as the mudlander bastards and sinkie bastards have been harrassing me and/or insulting me and/or shaming me and/or disturbing my peace in every way and everyday be it online or offline for years. I just tried to stay strong and overcome but does not mean these bastards are better than the torturers in the Australian story.

Don't believe just look at the latest post in "my neighbour house" thread on how the banana call me smelly CB with bangla sperm or look at the hundreds or thousand of posts in the past with ///////////////// insults or all kinds of insinuations or outright insults from hans168 to wilphile to wangfeng to semaj2357 to virus to Wunderfool to current cottonmouth to balapundek to ksgd0717 to many many more bullies etc etc. How about the India doctor thread with over 200k views? Millions more disgusting views elsewhere? And that's not counting the hundreds or thousand of real firecrackers. Tens or hundred of knocks on my walls - if my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours didn't harrass me with knocks at home at night - why am i walking around my garden in my house clothes to check my house - and they can steal pics of me? Hundreds or thousand of litters. Thousands of dog barking. And yes on top of that I also had to deal with developer defects problems. Fortunately in my case all was resolved with compensation from developer but it was never easy dealing with developer/their Contractor, also almost had to reach the stage of law suit.

I guess the Australian also did not have the misfortune of fellow Australians stepping on him like what sinkies did to me. Selfish sinkies who are blind to injustice or sinkie traitor dogs who joined in to step on me are a disgrace to human. No difference from those mudlander bastard slanderers and bullies Chinese/ ah nehs are a disgrace to Chinese and their country Malaysia and india.

And lastly whether I sell off the house or not will not have closure as I already moved out two years ago from that house and yet my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours continue to harrass me with firecrackers at my new place. Thats how evil and horrible these mudlander lowlifes are. It's not I didn't attempt to close off but these evil barbarians harming me non-stop despite my attempt. There's a big difference there which is why I say it's really gross injustice that Johor Sultan should address.

Important truths of buying house in JB and become abused and become public toilet being pushed down by more shameless slandering by mudlander slanderer qweqweqw aka cottonmouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

www.malaysia-today.net/police-brutality-corruption-and-abuse-of-power/
There are people worse off than you. The australian man bought a house and when he complained about defects they ignored him, when he persisted he was assaulted and when he called the police he was again assaulted in full view of the policemen. Instead of arresting the guy who beat him up they arrested him instead, handcuffed him and pointed a gun at his head. Now he walks with a limp and in spite of writing numerous letters to various ministries and hiring lawyers he never managed to get redress over the gross injustices he suffered, all because of purchasing a house in Malaysia. Furthermore he was also an employer there with a company. He is much worse off so take comfort and just sell off your house and have closure before things get worse. It's not worth it to suffer mentally, physically and emotionally over a house, no matter how big it is.

Another important truth of buying house in MALAYSIA and become abused. Should not have hatred? Of course shameless mudlanders will tell you that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and suffer gross injustice of bullying, slandering, theft, insults and shaming you for nothing. And shameless mudlander bastards discrediting your grievances as madness.

The TRUTH nothing but the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything is the same experience and same complain but Australian not mad but I am mad? Why? Becos there are concerted efforts by mudlander Chinese scumbags here to cover the truth by painting me as mad. As incredulous as they seem about the ghost firecrackers abuse, it is all true and the mudlander bastards know it.

Sickening truth of mudlander scumbags painting others black to cover their own Blackheart and evil done.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

When did I say that he is? He is the mudlander slanderer in jb forum in cahoot with my neighbours.
I thought you were pushing the blame back to Cottonmouth as the one who "drew first blood" against you, and when you said "person who do evil like littering and firecrackers", I thought you meant Cottonmouth is your Chinese Malaysian neighbour. :o

Anyway, can you prove that Cottonmouth is the clone of that "mudlander slanderer in jb forum" who was/is in cahoots with your JB neighbours? :(
Even if he is, the fact remains that you were the one who insulted him first. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Time to cannon again wining fight one to many. Many mudlander bullies against one Sporean woman and I just fight them off one by one. Very evil bullies with no ethics telling shameless lies. If the mudlanders know what is shame, they would be ashamed of many mudlanders fighting one woman. But they have no shame. Proven again and again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought you were pushing the blame back to Cottonmouth as the one who "drew first blood" against you, and when you said "person who do evil like littering and firecrackers", I thought you meant Cottonmouth is your Chinese Malaysian neighbour. :o

Anyway, can you prove that Cottonmouth is the clone of that "mudlander slanderer in jb forum" who was/is in cahoots with your JB neighbours? :(
Even if he is, the fact remains that you were the one who insulted him first. :(

It's getting tiring. Looks like you have English comprehension problem. Anyway cottonmouth proved himself to be the mudlander slanderer in JB forum by indicating 2012 as the date I go mad in his post TODAY. Which I am not even aware myself is the date of the first slander post since I didn't read it and didn't pay attention to it then. And it is also not true I go mad in 2012 when I just moved into my JB in end 2012, that is i only met my neighbours in end 2012. So what's his reason for indicating me as going mad in 2012 other than the slander post which who will remember if he is not the slanderer himself knowing the date so well? Bear in mind I don't even pay attention to it myself then to know 2012 or 2013. Anyway I am kind enough to repeat this whole thing when I have a TODAY post on that highlighting I caught him which he act blur no reply. He definitely is from JB forum to know this 2012 when I myself not sure the first slander post was 2012 or 2013.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

When mudlanders go low to tell lies of me, I go high and my lifetime mission to tell the ugly truths about them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Another proof today he is the mudlander slanderer in JB forum with magic number 2012 exposing him. Read more in my post in the other thread.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

IMG_3674.JPG

yup, totally agree. yank the leash gently and siao sinkie charbor kpkb and bark like siao kow. at least my puppy is quiet and appreciative of being under a leash.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please either sell or write off your home in jb and spare everyone your agony and angst against your "mudlander" neighbors. we have enough of your pain. it's turning you into a mental basket case. and please seek help from imh before you become suicidal. thank you very much.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like it that you are sinking deeper into the black hole. stay there bitch. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 29217

yup, totally agree. yank the leash gently and siao sinkie charbor kpkb and bark like siao kow. at least my puppy is quiet and appreciative of being under a leash.

Indeed, how easily they can be destroyed depends on the Sinkie women in question, but for our case...
THE SINKIE BITCH/Mumbai Toilet Bowl in question. :biggrin:

It's time to introduce our rabid bitch a muzzle, at least cover half that ugly face. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

please either sell or write off your home in jb and spare everyone your agony and angst against your "mudlander" neighbors. we have enough of your pain. it's turning you into a mental basket case. and please seek help from imh before you become suicidal. thank you very much.

You can always put me on ignore list. Isn't that what leongsam or moderators always said for victims being bullied to put the bullies on ignore list and I am not even a bully so should be 100 times easier to ignore and zero pain to anyone. But instead bullies are no pain but the victim become a pain. What an irony.