• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Up up up hard truths to let the whole world know about my mudlander Chinese neighbours and mudlander bastards in JB forum. Make these thieves and slanderers proud of their public toilet achievement!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Call them mad. Call them chicken. Call them mistress. Call them stinky stinky CCB.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Singapore women are poor at expressing themselves when they like someone
but expressed themselves overwhelmingly and spare no mercy when quarreling.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore women are poor at expressing themselves when they like someone
but expressed themselves overwhelmingly and spare no mercy when quarreling.

I thought that should be PRC or HK women best at quarrelling? How to beat them? But these women still above two face hypocrite mudlander women like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours the woman talking softly to me when alone but garang bitch pointing her finger at me when with man beside her.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Call them mad. Call them chicken. Call them mistress. Call them stinky stinky CCB.

I dont see how a SG lady can be destroyed just by being called names!

We cant stop people from opening their mouths and say what they like but we can choose how we respond

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont see how a SG lady can be destroyed just by being called names!

We cant stop people from opening their mouths and say what they like but we can choose how we respond

Easy to say when you are not being targeted by mudlanders psychopath out to destroy you by expanding anything you shared about yourself to a chicken mistress story. And sinkie and mudlander bastards insulting you non-stop even when you tried to ignore them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Easy to say when you are not being targeted by mudlanders psychopath out to destroy you by expanding anything you shared about yourself to a chicken mistress story. And sinkie and mudlander bastards insulting you non-stop even when you tried to ignore them.

Just ignore untrue and unfair comments. The more you are affected by such comments, the more people will use against you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just ignore untrue and unfair comments.

How to ignore the filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia appearing under people I may know in Facebook? The proud result of vicious smearing by mudlander psychopaths.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to ignore the filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia appearing under people I may know in Facebook? The proud result of vicious smearing by mudlander psychopaths.

My advice is dont let such people affect your well being. you know your own worth. You dont need them to run you down or tell you otherwise

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and have creepy filthy shit skins from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia appearing under people I may know in my Facebook account. How lowlife and vicious mudlanders can be to smear you to become public toilet in these filthy countries?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My advice is dont let such people affect your well being. you know your own worth. You dont need them to run you down or tell you otherwise

Easy to say but not easy to be not affected by such widescale horrible smearing filthy attacks and these shameless mudlander bastards still dare to act blur and pretend innocent and paint a picture of me being mad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

buy a house in jb and have creepy filthy shit skins from india to bangladesh to pakistan to saudi arabia appearing under people i may know in my facebook account. How lowlife and vicious mudlanders can be to smear you to become public toilet in these filthy countries?

:d:d:d:d......

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and suffer gross injustice of bullying, slandering, theft, insults and shaming you for nothing. And shameless mudlander bastards discrediting your grievances as madness.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

:d:d:d:d......

This stupid whore organised a gangbang during her drunken stupor and she's wondering why the shitskins from india to bangalore to pakistan to saudi appearing in her Facebook suggestions? lol.

Some of them might have taken a selfie while fucking her smelly cunt.. lololololololololol

The No. 1 Sinkie cheap slut whore of Singapore. GINFREELY! :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

xiaosan slut hiding in JB organising bangbang with bangalas over the weekends, tio caught by the wife who gave her a good thrashing. :biggrin:

234.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL..

Mad, Chicken, Whore, Mistress, Stinky stinky CCB...

How about all of the above for you. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mad Whore, who's also a mistress with a stinky CCB.

Why you need to mention Stinky 3x?? Yours so smelly? :biggrin: :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another big fat lie and act blur dirty trick of mudlander psychopath. Precisely I don't have any friends from India to Bangladesh to Pakistan to Saudi Arabia, these filthy shit skins appearing under people I may know only confirmed filthy shit crime done by mudlander bastards.

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

This stupid whore organised a gangbang during her drunken stupor and she's wondering why the shitskins from india to bangalore to pakistan to saudi appearing in her Facebook suggestions? lol.

Some of them might have taken a selfie while fucking her smelly cunt.. lololololololololol

The No. 1 Sinkie cheap slut whore of Singapore. GINFREELY! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another proof of qweqweqw photo and slander of other country women and labelled as SG woman and me. Who still don't believe this bastard is qweqweqw?

Another big fat lie to abuse me. Continue until Johor Sultan get called up . I challenge you. Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

COWARD LIAR mudlander slanderer cottonmouth aka glockman aka qweqweqw aka SINKIE. Asked you leave name and NRIC dare not. Asked you call out Johor Sultan name and say loud loud you are telling the truths about me being public toilet dare not. But act blur and churned out more lies of "seasoned whore" really a bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese just like my barbarian mudlander neighbours.

Ok you dare not call out Johor Sultan. Let me call out for you. Esteemed Johor Sultan, please see the great injustice here happening to a good tourist and investor in JB who has provided free public road sweeping service for JB public road for one year. Your mudlander Chinese Subjects have smeared me as public toilet. Please do something about it. I can prove I am not and never once a whore or public toilet if you can throw him to jail.

See everyone? That's the difference between telling truths and telling lies, high class and low class people.

xiaosan slut hiding in JB organising bangbang with bangalas over the weekends, tio caught by the wife who gave her a good thrashing. :biggrin:

234.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every abuse that you do to me I am going to call out the Johor Sultan and hopefully it gets to him that his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects are abusing and trampling me with lies like their birthright to bully. While I am a good tourist and investor in JB who did more than my part including sweeping Johor public road treated as public toilet by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

LOL..

Mad, Chicken, Whore, Mistress, Stinky stinky CCB...

How about all of the above for you. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mad Whore, who's also a mistress with a stinky CCB.

Why you need to mention Stinky 3x?? Yours so smelly? :biggrin: :biggrin: