• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is this NTUC you talk about? I am high ses woh, only go Cold's Storage and also Marks and Spencer :p:p:p
What a piece of rubbish making frivolous and malicious comments to rubbish my high ses thread. You Malaysian Indian dog must be extremely pleased with yourself and think you are very smart.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
brother @AhMeng 's

gor.jpg
Having late dinner rah :biggrin:

tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I clean up the threads when I feel like it. You paying me to clean up your threads ah? Not happy ah!? Fuck off lah!
You are the rubbish telling brazen lies again. The reality is you have been caught again you either wait for Christmas or not clean them at all if i didn’t highlight it or reply to them. But once I reply you clean and move them to this trash thread immediately.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is normalising. That why she is not getting heated and launching any avalanche of expletives .

But we all know she is a volcano waiting to erupt again. If you see steam and lava , you’d better run for cover before it is too late .
You are shameless criminals wishing that your victim of theft slandering and harassing go mad. Evil Malaysian bastards with no shame is you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are shameless criminals wishing that your victim of theft slandering and harassing go mad. Evil Malaysian bastards with no shame is you.
To the filthy Malaysian and Indian thieves @AhMeng etc boasting of stealing my photos you will die a violent death with no corpse and your mother wife daughters raped and sodomised. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to pay to French police on-the-spot fine from 90 to 750 euros for whistling etc. Angmoh the best!

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/amp...-face-fines-assembly-approves-harassment-bill

French lawmakers approve tough new bill on sexual harassment
Latest update : 17/05/2018

Article text by NEWS WIRES

Men who wolf-whistle or sexually harass women on French streets face fines of up to 750 euros ($885) after lawmakers in the National Assembly approved tougher legislation to combat sexual violence.

However, a proposal to change age of consent laws to protect minors in rape cases was diluted after the highest legal authority, the Council of State, weighed in to warn it could be ruled unconstitutional.

The law, backed by a majority of lawmakers in an overnight parliamentary session, comes amid a worldwide wave of sexual assault allegations against men in business, entertainment and politics, which have sparked online protest movements.

President Emmanuel Macron has said the bill is meant to ensure “women are not afraid to be outside”.

In a drive to discourage sexual harassment on the street, cat-callers and aggressively lecherous individuals of either sex can be hit with on-the-spot penalties ranging from 90 to 750 euros.
Can’t wait for the law to be passed by French senate!

“Some critics have mocked the harassment measures as an end to French romance. During Wednesday night’s debate, far-right lawmaker Emmanuelle Menard denounced the legislation as a “witchhunt against men" that outlawed "a certain bawdy behaviour which cannot be compared to harassment.” Schiappa last year told Reuters the government was not looking to stamp out flirtatious behaviour and “kill the culture of the ‘French lover’”, but simply looking to establish that consent was key.

The legislation will now be debated in the Senate.“