• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN maybe 1 A 1 D like her English and literature ADistinction type KNN.
Also maybe 1 long tit and 1 short tit but don't know the big or small breast is long or short one or else how come she so sensitive to the tits thread something fishy KNN

She's ashamed of her ugly breasts. Her husband must have criticised her nehneh before and pinched her nipples

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s true these loan message spam stopped right after I shamed the filthy Indians from around the world calling me! Must be related and same as malicious Malaysian spamming attack on BN leaders!

They will be back to you soon after the election. I hope they call you every 5mins. Lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These losers that can’t even master one language English think they know everything and start to open their cb mouth to anyhow accuse you! That’s just so typical of these losers indeed! They think they know everything and say you are telling lies if it doesn’t fit within their narrow mind!
Seriously this is the holy truth in this forum filled with self entitled Malaysian and sinkie traitor dogs with narrow mind and small brain that think they know everything about others and will open their evil mouth to slander you that don’t fit in their narrow mind and small brain and then you tell them the truth they will viciously attack you to be telling lies!