• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already answered this before to filthy Malaysian walker. I have filthy Indians calling me from around the world, people sending hi to me in WhatsApp, insinuating insults in YouTube by Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers, filthy people sending insinuating insulting invite to me in quora and Twitter etc. should I go hide in the cave?
No answer? I go away from this forum did the Malaysian Indian and Chinese bastards stopped attacking me? No. Only when I come back and posted in the Living in JB forum about the filthy Indians from around the world calling me then the filthy Indians stopped! But not the shameless Malaysians though that keep attacking me hiding in this forum!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already answered this before to filthy Malaysian walker. I have filthy Indians calling me from around the world, people sending hi to me in WhatsApp, insinuating insults in YouTube by Malaysian thieves slanderers and harassers, filthy people sending insinuating insulting invite to me in quora and Twitter etc. should I go hide in the cave?
I forget to add filthy Indians and filthy Malaysians and filthy Filipinos harass me even in language apps like Duolingo and mondly. I am going to be around here until I die to expose these evil and malicious bastards!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No answer? I go away from this forum did the Malaysian Indian and Chinese bastards stopped attacking me? No. Only when I come back and posted in the Living in JB forum about the filthy Indians from around the world calling me then the filthy Indians stopped! But not the shameless Malaysians though that keep attacking me hiding in this forum!
And it’s no coincidence that I used to receive loan messages in my WhatsApp from around the world like India Egypt USA Ukraine China etc and they all mysteriously stopped after I posted about the filthy Indians from around the world calling me etc in the living in JB forum. And now that today BN leaders complained about receive spamming of calls from all countries made me wonder are they the same malicious Malaysians doing such attacks?

JellyBelly123

censored.jpg

A lot of SG guys complaint about diffculty in getting local SG girlfriend as they are materialistic. Below is an comment by a local SG guy on Facebook.

"Are all Singaporean girls just sluts and easy and gets ed by pretty much all the guys they meet, and ending up marrying not the one they love (if they can even love coz idk, maybe they are more like robots) but the richest one (they even have like special schools where they are "trained" to marry the richest guys)? Just wondering.

Don't bother with sg girls, they will eat your alive and spit you out. They are far GCP and AMDK loving and dun get me started with their materialism. If you have the $$ to match their ambitions, please go ahead.

In the meantime, just know your place and steady for a chio vietbu just like me."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
suppose Mahatir wins his seat....will he and najib hug and make up and banish anwar to life imprisonment? He is definitely capable of doing that.
Oh so you are a Malaysian chinese working in sia. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb dare not go to my sia thread and yet slandering me non stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
proven zhihau moved non trash to trash bin! Solid proof of Malaysian news written by Malaysians may not be true !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven zhihau is Malaysian dog hiding the truth that their news may contain outright lies inflated 50% studio price!