• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid evidence of phone calls from filthy Indians around the world are ignored and called paranoia again by Malaysian Cantonese 汉奸种!
KNN cham lo you diagnosed to have serious schizo and refuse to see doc. next step will be sent by law using ambulance ..a gentle reminder KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN cham lo you diagnosed to have serious schizo and refuse to see doc. next step will be sent by law using ambulance ..a gentle reminder KNN
Why dare not answer my question why are filthy Indians from around the world calling me? Because you are 100% Malaysian Cantonese 汉奸种!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dare not answer my question why are filthy Indians from around the world calling me? Because you are 100% Malaysian Cantonese 汉奸种!
KNN you don't want to be tied up with straps and wee hoo ... wee hoo..and face 4 white cushioned wall , do you ? KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
fcb61cdd4e56c335912234b7889891b4.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t overrate yourself. I have already attained wisdom of knowing you are 汉奸种 and converted my misery from negative to positive fuel calling for 10 million population! Pui your Malaysian cunt mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.webp

@ginfreely .. you remind me of this type of woman..Not good woman..Lol :biggrin:
汉奸种you are evil man not qualified to comment on others. Dare not answer my questions on why am I not a good woman and yet keep repeating malicious lies of me not a good woman only means they are evil men proven by their own actions lol.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she ginfreely? Gosh ... we are all so wrong !
never judge a person from her online persona. gin free in person is truly a kind hearted, considerate, polite and caring lady who not only treats family and friends well but also sinkie society in general by remaining single and chaste (in order not to produce more sinkies). plus she’s intelligent, consistent, and wise in investment decisions. all sinkie losers should learn from her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
never judge a person from her online persona. gin free in person is truly a kind hearted, considerate, polite and caring lady who not only treats family and friends well but also sinkie society in general by remaining single and chaste (in order not to produce more sinkies). plus she’s intelligent, consistent, and wise in investment decisions. all sinkie losers should learn from her.
My self test questionnaire yesterday already confirmed i am not just good woman but superior human being. Of course my profanities are only reserved for malicious Malaysian bastards harming me online and offline.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
bXQN1.gif

:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My self test questionnaire yesterday already confirmed i am not just good woman but superior human being. Of course my profanities are only reserved for malicious Malaysian bastards harming me online and offline.
KNN you are really KGK wor don't know how to tell is real or unreal talk cock or genuine KNN looks like can double triple confirm you are a siao lang KNN