• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see lah leongsam every time I do good to give educational advice mad dogs here will come and humtum me. How to stay cool and not talk nonsense when you are not reining in these mad dogs?

To get rid of the bees u got to get ride of the Queen Bee, same here to rein in all the mad dogs, first you need to rein in their Queen.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was actually on your side but you cannot tell friend from foe and targetted me. Then you called yourself a queen but called me a dog. You wanted me to show you my body too. So what is that?

In that case you are just childplay. A barrel can stomach more nonsense than this. Try harder*lend you baseball bat*

Lend me baseball bat for what? To hit below the belt like what you mudlander dogs do?

Now I become your target instead of him. I give up.

With the prized possesion of Leongsam bola, I am certain a queenie here.

Yeah not as smart as you to steal other people's chichis and show to leongsam. Btw can show me too? I am interested to see.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get rid of the bees u got to get ride of the Queen Bee, same here to rein in all the mad dogs, first you need to rein in their Queen.

You might as well say to get rid of gang rapist in India you must get rid of women in India. Only barbarians can come up with such stupid fucked up logic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was actually on your side but you cannot tell friend from foe and targetted me. Then you called yourself a queen but called me a dog. You wanted me to show you my body too. So what is that?

Excuse me not long ago you dedicated braised pork belly to me for no reason. You say you friend means friend? Can show me your chichis to be real friends since you so keen to show everybody?

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me not long ago you dedicated braised pork belly to me for no reason. You say you friend means friend? Can show me your chichis to be real friends since you so keen to show everybody?

Omg you are a guy. Girls do not behave like this. You are too keen on my boobs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apart from the "volupchis", scale-reduction is also reqd down-south - similar to the latest craze "pokemons-pubis" :wink:

genitalia hubris and half-exposure are now the craze as sexy celebs are donning disappearing bikini outfits to taunt the internet. intentional wardrobe malfunction?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg you are a guy. Girls do not behave like this. You are too keen on my boobs.

Strange that you talking about girls don't behave like this when you are the one claiming to be female and going round offering to show others your chichis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely may think otherwise as hers may be voluptuous requiring reduction surgery.

That's leongsam's comments of hugs chichis. Strangely for someone who says she don't compare, she goes round offering to show what she now says are fake chichis. The whole thing stinks of crime. Hope all involved get roasted in hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD LIAR damn bloody thick-skinned blah blah non-stop. Evil devil mudlander dog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& just wait for your horrible death. 让老天爷来收拾你吧!

Looks like evil mudlander dog semaj2357 is not afraid nor deterred by horrible death. No wonder his fellow MALAYSIANS my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours do all sorts of evil with zero conscience.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show and compare, you cannot see the different? Now I understand what is wrong with this forum. With you here.

Strange that you talking about girls don't behave like this when you are the one claiming to be female and going round offering to show others your chichis.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are quoting the internet at the other thread, the flat earth thread, you are much better.
You are much better when you quote knowledge from others, instead of expressing your own logic. Now I pity your MALAYSIAN NEIGHBOURS. But then she has a wonderful family, great health, good wealth, great kids and lovely pets. Only setback in her life is a neighbour like you. But the world is make up of all sort of people. I still like you when you are at flat earth thread:smile: quoting.

Actually you are similiar to LeongSam in many ways. He is undiplomatic and insensitive, just like you. Conversations cover limited topics(you about your neighbour while it is about his bike for him), just like you. Must be the centre of your world and everyone else coming into contact have to orbit around that world, just like him.

Ask you a personal question, you dont have to answer if you got no diplomatic way to reply, have you ever maintain a proper conversation with someone from the opposite sex and make them feel good about the friendship between you and them? I don't mean those which efforts belong to them. I mean your effort.

That's leongsam's comments of hugs chichis. Strangely for someone who says she don't compare, she goes round offering to show what she now says are fake chichis. The whole thing stinks of crime. Hope all involved get roasted in hell.

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
What stinky crime is going on here? Tell me if not you get horrible death.

Is that you attempt to flirt? I sincerely hope not! Or you want to draw in attention? That is so 5 years old! When you are already over 38 at least. In fact the way you go on and on like a broken record, I would say you are the same age as LeongSam or older. He probably has female neighbours your age and they make better conversations than you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally this thread gets moved to trivia as it should long time ago. Hahahahah leongsam losing his bola is trivia matter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show and compare, you cannot see the different? Now I understand what is wrong with this forum. With you here.

Hello don't put other people's words to my mouth. Who is comparing but you are definitely showing. And what a hypocrite to do that while criticising others being not normal girl behaviour interested in your boobs.