• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Cottonmouth started saying that only after the following post of yours, which was your very first reply in any of his threads, replying to Wunderfool almost exactly one and a half years ago, and only less than one month after Cottonmouth joined the forum:
30-10-2016, 06:45 PM
sammyboy.com/threads/typical-sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-shes-right.237095/#post-2530226

So to be fair, I'm afraid you were the one who started this whole quarrel with Cottonmouth, simply because Cottonmouth had not insulted you before you insulted him first.
And I also have to say that I agree with Cottonmouth saying:
sammyboy.com/posts/2546811

sammyboy.com/posts/2547258

If I were you, I would apologize profusely to Cottonmouth and stop attacking him forever.
After
that, if Cottonmouth continues insulting you, then I would agree with you that Cottonmouth is in the wrong.

As long as you still refuse to apologize to him, and as long as he's able to, he'll just continue ruining your online reputation, which would obviously include certain kinds of lies to slander you, just like how you're also slandering him with your own lies in your own psychotic manner.
As for whether or not he's the one (or part of a group of people) ruining your real-life reputation, I don't know and it's also none of my business, as I've said before.
You are singing to the cow.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
images

@sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @glockman ... Lip Lai prease...Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
pic5.jpg

Tao Jing, a naturally beautiful Yunnan girl. As a result of carrying drugs for her boyfriend, she was sentenced to death in 1991, at only 20-years-old, becoming the youngest female to be executed in over 50 years. This image is a photo of Tao Jing after being arrested. From the image, relevant personnel can be clearly seen inspecting the items carried by Tao Jing.

pic15.jpg

1986, Song Dan was born to an average rural family in Nanyang township of Ruichang city of Jiangxi province. When she was 13-years-old, she was raped multiple times by a Nanyang Middle School teacher surnamed Song, and not long after again seduced multiple times into sexual relations by her uncle-in-law. Although these two offenders were respectively sentenced to 9 years and 8 years of imprisonment, they caused Song Dan great psychological damage. After she grew up, her parents� reckless and unreasonable method of upbringing with scolding and hitting further deepened her resentment and rebellion.

Song Dan, drifting in society, became addicted to the internet, making a large amount of internet friends, learned to smoke, drink, and staying out all night without returning home. One morning around National Day holiday in 2005, after just turning 18-years-old, Song Dan was taken to the execution grounds. It was because she plotted, kidnapped, and murdered her boyfriend that Song Dan was sentenced to death by the Jiangxi Jiujiang Intermediate People�s Court. What more, this girl claimed she only trying to get money to go see her idol, Liu Xiang.

pic18.jpg

Lai Xiangjian, executed by shooting in the early 90s, allegedly for killing her own husband with the man she was having an affair with, dying only in her 20s.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a waste...Chiobu kenna executed while fake virgin Gin still here...Lol :biggrin:
So jealous Malaysian cheebye your Cantonese mother Chou kway how much? 3.90 sen?

Anyway Didn’t I say it’s jealousy that made malicious Malaysians spew filthy malicious lies of me non stop? Proven always. Denial will not make their filthy crimes disappear. Truth will always manifest as long as they remain malicious cheebye which these garbage savages will.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Where can you get a virginity test in Singapore and How much does it cost?

There is no way to test for virginity. The hymen is a remnant from when we were in the womb and the vaginal canal was supposed to be closed. In some women parts of it is still there and others are born without. in some cases it can break when dilated and in others it can be dilated without breaking. You just have to ask the person if they are a virgin or not. The hymen or the lack of a hymen is no proof for virginity or no virginity. The hymen has no purpose or roll.

So, is Aunty Gin really a bergin, or not???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Cottonmouth started saying that only after the following post of yours, which was your very first reply in any of his threads, replying to Wunderfool almost exactly one and a half years ago, and only less than one month after Cottonmouth joined the forum:
sammyboy.com/threads/typical-sinkie-bitch-who-thinks-only-shes-right.237095/#post-2530226

So to be fair, I'm afraid you were the one who started this whole quarrel with Cottonmouth, simply because Cottonmouth had not insulted you before you insulted him first.

If I were you, I would apologize profusely to Cottonmouth and stop attacking him forever.
After
that, if Cottonmouth continues insulting you, then I would agree with you that Cottonmouth is in the wrong.

As long as you still refuse to apologize to him, and as long as he's able to, he'll just continue ruining your online reputation, which would obviously include certain kinds of lies to slander you, just like how you're also slandering him with your own lies in your own psychotic manner.
As for whether or not he's the one (or part of a group of people) ruining your real-life reputation, I don't know and it's also none of my business, as I've said before.
Yawn another denial and repeat old and false accusations. And no sorry for falsely accusing me being vain to get landed properly to upgrade to landed lifestyle! Listen up I didn’t falsely accuse this cottonmouth cheebye and yesterday I already proven it again he dare not answer why he knows beforehand I walked naked in India! Garbage protecting garbage is you! No sorry is you! Malicious Malaysian cheebye is you!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can you get a virginity test in Singapore and How much does it cost?

There is no way to test for virginity. The hymen is a remnant from when we were in the womb and the vaginal canal was supposed to be closed. In some women parts of it is still there and others are born without. in some cases it can break when dilated and in others it can be dilated without breaking. You just have to ask the person if they are a virgin or not. The hymen or the lack of a hymen is no proof for virginity or no virginity. The hymen has no purpose or roll.

So, is Aunty Gin really a bergin, or not???
Malaysians repeat lies again. Last time already replied to his ah neh clone that London doctors tested on Indian virgins last time before granting immigration pass. I am sure flatearth clone can search for the post. Proven again malicious Malaysians are always repeating questions that have been answered! Pui your Cantonese mother chao hai!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha yesterday ah Meng put loud warning of hijacking of thread when I posted truth of ah neh can be promoted to hr manager. But today ownself shamelessly hijacking my thread multiple times posting malicious lies of me. Malicious Malaysians Proven themselves self entitled criminals and biggest hypocrites again!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

After

Solid detective work there! Can you help with mine please? Show that the siow char bor started attacking me first. And claimed I am Sinkie (another forumer). I believe my writing style is different from Sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid detective work there! Can you help with mine please? Show that the siow char bor started attacking me first. And claimed I am Sinkie (another forumer). I believe my writing style is different from Sinkie.
Hahahahaha different writing style means not clone. Tell that to jw5. He is the smartest to know how lowlife cheat people writing in different style.