• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are free to post whatever you want. However I would like you to behave in a rational manner and that means :

1. Gather your thoughts and put them all in ONE post if you want to respond to an issue. Do not reply umpteen times including replying to yourself over and over again. I've seen posts that are three pages long where 95% of the responses are yours. Nobody else got a word in edgewise.

2. Stop cursing the same old mantra over and over and over again. It is really boring everyone here to death. I'm really sick and tired of it.

If you don't follow these rules you're history. I honestly would prefer a dead forum rather than a live one with you in it.

Stop your nonsense excuses. Just ban me and others nonsense forummer. Plenty around here that goes //////////////////// all the time but some how you only have eyes for me when I only go a few times of ###############. Anyway whatever injustice I received, heaven will pay me back by horrible death to these bastards including you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Stop your nonsense excuses. Just ban me and others nonsense forummer. Plenty around here that goes //////////////////// all the time but some how you only have eyes for me when I only go a few times of ###############. Anyway whatever injustice I received, heaven will pay me back by horrible death to these bastards including you.

It's a matter of degree. There are lots of sickening characters here but you are the worst of the lot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a matter of degree. There are lots of sickening characters here but you are the worst of the lot.

You are obviously biased to say this nonsense when i am the one being hit by people all the time and not the one who goes out to hit others. Anyway just ban me permanent ok. Why you need to keep me longer for another nonsense second?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are obviously biased to say this nonsense when i am the one being hit by people all the time and not the one who goes out to hit others. Anyway just ban me permanent ok. Why you need to keep me longer for another nonsense second?

If you're universally disliked it requires some reflection on your part as to why this is the case. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask "why?'.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're universally disliked it requires some reflection on your part as to why this is the case. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask "why?'.

Becos I am a kaypoh who speaks out against injustice. Just like when i speak out in Jb forum to ask others to pay you sponsorship.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos I am a kaypoh who speaks out against injustice. Just like when i speak out in Jb forum to ask others to pay you sponsorship.

Btw why haven't you banned me yet? I haven't given you enough "nonsense" since the last time you said you will ban me with another nonsense from me?

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlander dog taking advantage to hit below the belt as usual. So do you stay in Skudai? Pui!

A friend is not a friend
An enemy is not an enemy
Freedom of speech is not freedom of speech
Whats good for u may be bitter
Whats is sweet may not be good for u
You needed help.