• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I firmly believe that she is the village bicycle. Else why would people call her a slut, whore, mistress? There must be good and valid reasons. Her behaviour in this forum is proof that she is all that people said of her. In fact, I would be terrified of such a person in real life. Schizo, ugly, sexually deprived and frustrated, mean, vindictive. A real nightmare of a creature (to borrow @sweetiepie's spot-on definition of her).
What behavior of mine in this forum that is slut whore mistress? Fucking vicious liar is the other way round that you Malaysian cheebye posted malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress in 2013 and then people started attacking me as that and say I act innocent! Proof that your words are totally rubbish 颠倒是非黑白!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s funny how people think they have the right to ask you go do volunteer work just because you are free when they themselves chose to be busy! They can always give up everything and be as free as I am. Who’s stopping them?
Sinkies are really not worth helping! Blind to injustice and tell victim of bullying to be a volunteer instead of scolding bullies!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
0517fcb509d0e070112fea5a5008a5b380de4.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are really not worth helping! Blind to injustice and tell victim of bullying to be a volunteer instead of scolding bullies!
Ya not a single sinkie here helped me! Only know how to complain pap injustice but blind to injustice themselves!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s funny how people think they have the right to ask you go do volunteer work just because you are free when they themselves chose to be busy! They can always give up everything and be as free as I am. Who’s stopping them?
These selfish people busy only see people free means should go do volunteer work when people did volunteer work even when busy!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What behavior of mine in this forum that is slut whore mistress? Fucking vicious liar is the other way round that you Malaysian cheebye posted malicious lies of me being slut whore mistress in 2013 and then people started attacking me as that and say I act innocent! Proof that your words are totally rubbish 颠倒是非黑白!
KNN slut whore listen to what my uncle say.
1. only a siao chibye will announce they are virign to prove that they are not a slut
2. a virgin can also be a slut if they suck a cock or a cock penetrate their arse
3. a virgin can also be a slut if they smile and act like one and saliva drip when they see a cock but the cock refuse to stand due to it detect a chao serng bye smell
KNN