• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lunatic Gin's neighbours reported that the crazy woman likes to talk to herself in her house. They suspected her to be insane.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut o Gin should have a stick up her cheebye and placed in Gardens by the Bay as a slutcrow.

Scarecrow-Ideas_Hula-Dancer-Scarecrow.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Good to keep this TI Syndrome Bully busily engage in this thread so that she does not disrupt other threads...Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
STB is checking if the slutcrow's legs should be closed or opened. I told them Gin's cheebye is 7-11.
KNN slut o gin and slutcrow both sounds good only can pick 1. legs better be at give birth position for easy visitor access . better blend in 24x7 with the final naming convention KNN

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Leave you guys for now, I'm crawling back to my siamlor, now waiting for my low SES plane to go hone

IMG_20180423_150822.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut o Gin should have a stick up her cheebye and placed in Gardens by the Bay as a slutcrow.

Scarecrow-Ideas_Hula-Dancer-Scarecrow.jpg
KNN after lang jiao loong display enough of slutcrow in garden by the bay export it to germany and change the warning sign "beware of buying house in jb or face the consequence" to german KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at all the filthy useless bastards sucking each other small cocks! Savages living useless life with no contributions to mankind except acting kind and sad in accident threads!