• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, if that's really true, what is taking so long (i.e. several years, right?) for your case to go to Court?
confused-gif.40552
Go what court?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ginfreely, before you learn other "ang moh" languages, maybe you should improve your English first; for example, it should be:
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/harass (with only one "r")
not "harrass" (with two "r"s), a mistake that you've made many times, right?
wink-gif.40439

Also, it should be:
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/spout (with no "r", which means "express (one's views or ideas) in a lengthy, declamatory, and unreflecting way")
not "sprouting" (with an "r"), another mistake that you've made many times, right?
wink-gif.40439
I never claimed to be good in English spelling or vocabulary, I only said i English A1 and English literature A1.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still want to deny you are harrassing me by insinuating me to be her? Unlike you low class people I don’t call people siaochi that did nothing wrong to me. It’s a harrassment is a fact. That’s all. Fuck your siaochi Malaysian cheebye family!
KNN the clue that you are indeed a siaochi comes from your response. Normal people see a harassment will commonly make some form of remarks or at least in their mind thinking KNN is this a mad woman etc whereas you only say it is obviously a harassment and nothing else. You also will not think why did she harass the boy right ?You ever see a imh patient say KNN you siao ah to another imh patient ?Your own answer won't lie one KNN

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You malicious Malaysian conniving snake still twisting! See Everyone? Didn’t I say before malicious Malaysians painted me black to cover up their crimes against me?

Of course people I worked with didn’t like me when I was recruited to clear the millions of bad debt, long list of high audit issues and whatever shit created by them. I already said before my jobs are clear shit jobs and there is shit means there are shitty people that created the shit!

Of course my Malaysian rubbish neighbors that are selfish litterbug and dog breeders don’t like me telling them to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. Btw I have proof of nice and long letters I wrote to them telling them how to treat their dogs better and keep them quiet. I didn’t just complain but gave them feasible suggestions to improve but all disregarded by selfish evil bastards acting kind as fake animal lovers!

And I am exposing the ugly crimes of you Malaysian Indians and Chinese crying foul of poor victims of racial policy when actually the biggest criminals and bullies of course you evil bastards don’t like me.

Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters slut whore mistress phua cb!
This is the truth of malicious Malaysians harrassing me and twisting it to I harrass them. Shit creators accusing me to harrass them when they are the ones that created shit be it at work or neighbor!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siaochee go harass small dogs with her cheebye smell until they bark non-stop...
They bark non-stop because they smell your stinky fishy cunt.. Yucksss.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never claimed to be good in English spelling or vocabulary, I only said i English A1 and English literature A1.
I was not aware that it's possible to score A1 for both English and English Literature, without being good in both spelling and vocabulary.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the clue that you are indeed a siaochi comes from your response. Normal people see a harassment will commonly make some form of remarks whereas you only say it is obviously a harassment and nothing else. You also will not think why did she harass the boy right ?You ever see a imh patient say KNN you siao ah to another imh patient ?Your own answer won't lie one KNN
Cheap people slandering me with no shame I state fact harrassment also cannot say I tell lies. Always accusing me based on hot air. So cheap so filthy so low class. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siaochee go harass small dogs with her cheebye smell until they bark non-stop...
They bark non-stop because they smell your stinky fishy cunt.. Yucksss.
Fucking Malaysian liar! They barked for hours non stop with or without me! Locked in small cages for long hours of course barked non stop! I suggested to the mean Malaysian Chinese bastards to buy toys for the dogs to keep them occupied and give them water and dog treats. So scrawny small dogs and ill groomed!