• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof proof proof! No proof as never will have proof from liars.

Many MALAYSIAN are LIAR who love slandering others. The photographer is already one proof. Those in JB forum another, my ex colleague MALAYSIAN INDIAN SPR and now this Alamak with MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family. Why so many MALAYSIANS so shameless liars? Shame shame shame!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai coward stompiss! Don't shit and run off. Money don't have but I have plenty of time to deal with you. Don't be coward to hit and run. Totally no standard. Each time you drop shit I will return one hundred times to your fellow MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family pok pok kway Alamaking family. Coward Alamaking caught lying and still shamelessly lying non stop.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MALAYSIAN are LIAR who love slandering others. The photographer is already one proof. Those in JB forum another and now this Alamak with MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family. Why MALAYSIANS so shameless liars? Shame shame shame!

Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN photographer illegal take photos of others property. Like a THIEF.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN photographer illegal take photos of others property. Like a THIEF.

Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN photographer some more created false picture of the real situation. Total disregard of truth and spread misinformation. No ETHICS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai coward stompiss! Don't shit and run off. Money don't have but I have plenty of time to deal with you. Don't be coward to hit and run. Totally no standard. Each time you drop shit I will return one hundred times to your fellow MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family pok pok kway Alamaking family. Coward Alamaking caught lying and still shamelessly lying non stop. Are all MALAYSIANS like that?

Where's chootchiew? Now you know why revenge is needed? INJUSTICE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
katong Lau Kway bu... Pok Pok ke . Pok ke Pok ke ...

Today stand street no business? go Desker Road, you might get lucky!

Shame shame shame MALAYSIAN caught spreading lies of me! Now you know why their own kind need to hire gunmen?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai coward stompiss! Don't shit and run off. Money don't have but I have plenty of time to deal with you. Don't be coward to hit and run. Totally no standard. Each time you drop shit I will return one hundred times to your fellow MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family pok pok kway Alamaking family. Coward Alamaking caught lying and still shamelessly lying non stop. Are all MALAYSIANS like that?

Alamaking your MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family very cheap. Shame shame shame liar Alamaking from MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking your MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family very cheap. Shame shame shame liar Alamaking from MALAYSIAN CHICKEN family.

Why Alamaking don't dare call burger king katong chicken? Qi Shan PA er in Chinese like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lai Lai Lai MALAYSIAN bullies. The more you bully me the more people know your ugly truths.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
katong Lau Kway bu... Pok Pok ke . Pok ke Pok ke ...

Today stand street no business? go Desker Road, you might get lucky!

Why MALAYSIANS can be so shameless to spread such baseless lies of others? Lai Lai Lai stompiss now more people know MALAYSIANS are shameless liars spreading lies of me.