• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Who says you have to have a 6-figure salary to retire? If you’re just staring out, making 40K/year after taxes, have low expenses, you could easily retire in 12 years at 36 (pretty close to our ages when we retired), just by doing the following:

1. Pay off your student debt! At 5% interest, it doesn’t make sense to invest while carrying this debt. (Plus with your savings rate, you could murder that debt in less than 2 years!)
  2. Get a promotion or work on a couple of side hustles to increase your salary by $20,000/year (since you love writing, freelance writing is one route you can take, once you develop your writing portfolio)
So there you have it. Inspiration for those just starting out who aren’t making 6-figure salaries. Keep your expenses low, murder your debt, get a side hustle, and you could STILL retire in your 30s in just 12 years!”

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN also can retire at 22 if become a popular whore at 20 and work hard for 2 years with low expenses. he say whore don't need pay student debt but pay pimp debt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN also can retire at 22 if become a popular whore at 20 and work hard for 2 years with low expenses. he say whore don't need pay student debt but pay pimp debt.

Of course you are the malicious Malaysian that called yourself Sinkie attacking me with insinuations of whore since day one in this forum and must be the one scheming and spreading falsehoods of me to India and beyond; and yet you shamelessly turned around to accuse me spreading falsehoods and insinuating I self inflicted when you are the malicious black hand behind scheming to use the information I shared about myself to come up with whore threads to portray me as a whore since day one. And the more I clarify the more you shameless evil Malaysians twisted any information provided. Anyway of course that popular 20 year old whore is your Malaysian mother and that’s why you Malaysians think and accused and insist others are as immoral as yourselves. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you are the malicious Malaysian that called yourself Sinkie attacking me with insinuations of whore since day one in this forum and must be the one scheming and spreading falsehoods of me to India and beyond; and yet you shamelessly turned around to accuse me spreading falsehoods and insinuating I self inflicted when you are the malicious black hand behind scheming to use the information I shared about myself to come up with whore threads to portray me as a whore since day one. And the more I clarify the more you shameless evil Malaysians twisted any information provided. Anyway of course that popular 20 year old whore is your Malaysian mother and that’s why you Malaysians think and accused and insist others are as immoral as yourselves. Pui!
my uncle also say KNN waste time and money on the study for toilet paper should use the study time to make good money and can retire even before graduate from the toilet paper study.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven evil Malaysians like sweetiepie are bent on slandering others despite the writer has proven mathematically beyond doubt that anyone can retire early with average salaries. That’s how self entitled Malaysians are to slander and trample others with falsehoods, coward criminals hiding behind computers and phones. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say KNN waste time and money on the study for toilet paper should use the study time to make good money and can retire even before graduate from the toilet paper study.

Hey coward Malaysian tell that directly to me infront of me so that I can sue you for libel and slander. Fortunately I have kept all my bank books since day one and have all my transaction records in share trading to prove all my wealth is not as filthy as your Malaysian one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh that malicious Malaysian that called himself Sinkie has been active in such early hours since day one. Criminals will always leave a track behind! Same time same habits same vicious character!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward Malaysian tell that directly to me infront of me so that I can sue you for libel and slander. Fortunately I have kept all my bank books since day one and have all my transaction records in share trading to prove all my wealth is not as filthy as your Malaysian one. Pui!

Silence from malicious Malaysian sweetiepie. No guts to accept any challenge only full of self entitlement and malice to spread falsehoods of others with no remorse. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN why need to keep bank book just stuff all your hard earned money into your cunt hole hard to find liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN why need to keep bank book just stuff all your hard earned money into your cunt hole hard to find liao.

Proven how disgusting evil Malaysians are to accuse and harrass a Singaporean woman non stop to be a sugar baby and prostitute at age 20 for no rhyme and reason except she is from a poor family. Stealing her data, photos and spreading such lies with no remorse.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silence from malicious Malaysian sweetiepie. No guts to accept any challenge only full of self entitlement and malice to spread falsehoods of others with no remorse. Pui!

Malaysian coward hiding behind computer still dare not take up challenge but has no qualms to open their filthy mouth to accuse others. Now we know how Malaysians mothers like sweetiepie mother hide their money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like poor underachiever! Sad for parents with such lousy offsprings. :(

Are you a book author? They are and got a book deal from an established book publisher. If they are lousy offsprings then what are you? Presumptuous losers like you who don’t even bother to read their blog should shut up before commenting on others achievements.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course you are the malicious Malaysian that called yourself Sinkie attacking me with insinuations of whore since day one in this forum and must be the one scheming and spreading falsehoods of me to India and beyond;

I met with some rich Indian expats for business recently and they told me they were amazed at your sexual prowess. Sweetiepie's uncle really told a lot of people about you. Your reputation has really spread all the way to India.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met with some rich Indian expats for business recently and they told me they were amazed at your sexual prowess. Sweetiepie's uncle really told a lot of people about you. Your reputation has really spread all the way to India.

I have missed calls from India in recent month. Really chilling the extent of evil Malaysian Chinese can do in collusion with Malaysian Indians and India Indians to spread online falsehoods of others. And calling them back get no answers. And don’t hide behind computers telling lies of Indian expats saying about my sexual prowess. Tell that to me directly and infront of me and I will sue you for libel and slander. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have missed calls from India in recent month. Really chilling the extent of evil Malaysian Chinese can do in collusion with Malaysian Indians and India Indians to spread online falsehoods of others. And calling them back get no answers. And don’t hide behind computers telling lies of Indian expats saying about my sexual prowess. Tell that to me directly and infront of me and I will sue you for libel and slander. Pui!

The whole world should know the crimes of Malaysians and Indians spreading online falsehoods of a Singaporean woman who has not done any harm to them. They ought to be shamed for their evil deeds. Malaysian Chinese ganged up with Malaysian Indians to harm same race woman while racist India Indians ganged up to harm a Singaporean Chinese woman. Really shameful behavior considering how many good jobs Singapore has given to Malaysians and Indians all these years.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer the google way to retire.
Do PhD, get professor to say brilliant idea, do a start up, get angel investors to fund, list and become billionaires.at the expense of yahoo.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot article.

Retire and live like a hobo? What's the point if u can't afford to go for nice overseas holidays, indulge in seafood every now and then or buy a new car every 10 years?! What kind of fucking retirement is this?!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a book author? They are and got a book deal from an established book publisher. If they are lousy offsprings then what are you? Presumptuous losers like you who don’t even bother to read their blog should shut up before commenting on others achievements.

What the income? Net worth? How many overseas trips a year? Too few Madam, too few. If your mother cannot humblebrag about you, you are poor and underachieving, simple as that. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven how disgusting evil Malaysians are to accuse and harrass a Singaporean woman non stop to be a sugar baby and prostitute at age 20 for no rhyme and reason except she is from a poor family. Stealing her data, photos and spreading such lies with no remorse.

That’s how self entitled Malaysian Indians and Malaysian Chinese are to keep harassing a Singaporean woman. When challenge these filthy cowards will not dare to take challenge but piled on more and more filthy accusations. Pui!