• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Zhihau think is in a way correct and yet incorrect
the discussion in a thread looked ridiculously like some monologue after you've placed any monikers in your ignore list.

But damn I swear it sounds funny and amusing as you looked at it. I wouldn't recommend you clicking on the show ignored content at the bottom of the page as it spoils the fun.

So, enjoy your stay in the forum.

But it is very funny and amusing to me. With a song to go along.
Sang to the ignored member instead of drunken sailor

Ofcourse, when that deep deep septic tank in place, will just chucked that ignored member there

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Zhihau think is in a way correct and yet incorrect

But it is very funny and amusing to me. With a song to go along.
Sang to the ignored member instead of drunken sailor

Ofcourse, when that deep deep septic tank in place, will just chucked that ignored member there

Hey zhihau said his sickening humour is to see the lighter side of things. I don't give a damn what he - or you - evil lowly hypocrites think about my humour.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WoW!

I saw you wrote 3 times since I played that song about the ignored member.

You so shiok at monologuing with yourself? Guess that can be done as wanking can also be done by yourself.

Must be moderate you know, dangerous as can go siao siao. if done none stop.
Try to relax and listen to

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WoW!

I saw you wrote 3 times since I played that song about the ignored member.

You so shiok at monologuing with yourself? Guess that can be done as wanking can also be done by yourself.

Try to relax and listen to

You are the one wanking and coward thief post here what you are wanking with.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WoW! wow! wow!
Yet another 3 more times since I played that song about the ignored member for the second time.

You so shiok at monologuing with yourself?
You lotusing here and lotusing there?

Guess that can be done as wanking can also be done by yourself.

Try to relax and listen to that song yet again!

[

Getting boring! I think I just let you stew and lotus about!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WoW! wow! wow!
Yet another 3 more times since I played that song about the ignored member for the second time.

You so shiok at monologuing with yourself?
You lotusing here and lotusing there?

Guess that can be done as wanking can also be done by yourself.

Try to relax and listen to that song yet again!

[

Getting boring! I think I just let you stew and lotus about!

Hmm another boring and ridiculous reply. No warning from leongsam though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Psychopath with predatory behaviour will grind your kindness with abuse disguised by various underhanded means, until you erupted with anger and the world will only judge you wrong but not the undercover behaviour of the evil psychopath who hides behind his nice veneer.
ebe64c65305b8e157eac6b5378cbb3de.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Psychopath with predatory behaviour will grind your kindness with abuse disguised by various underhanded means, until you erupted with anger and the world will only judge you wrong but not the undercover behaviour of the evil psychopath who hides behind his nice veneer.View attachment 32232

Never be kind to psychopath, will only get abuse in return. Proven beyond doubt by my psychopath jiuhukia neighbours and Sinkie clone glockman etc.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok I am going to practise detachment and go eat my sumptuous meal. After that I come and shit on shitty deserving slanderers evil piece of shit.

what you know about detachment
detach your small head first
then you detach your big head
that is called total detachment
Buddha bless you

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this self professed ginfin Buddhist is a big time con sham
talking rubbish and quoting the Buddhist texts out of context
this is the biggest blasphemy against religion
certainly hell awaits this infidel

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you know about detachment
detach your small head first
then you detach your big head
that is called total detachment
Buddha bless you

Tell that to yourself evil protecting molester. Only molester will use small head to think. And you endorsed and protected your own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this self professed ginfin Buddhist is a big time con sham
talking rubbish and quoting the Buddhist texts out of context
this is the biggest blasphemy against religion
certainly hell awaits this infidel

Con artist is you calling others what you are yourself. Calling me evil and devil with no justification is not con artist then called what? Btw all I quoted is one parable of burning house hell which is true. Nothing blasphemy about it. You are calling it blasphemy just like you are calling me evil and devil based on nothing but hot air aka evil slandering.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are putting words into Buddha's mouth
this is the biggest blasphemy
you deserve the deepest hell

I salute your endurancing power even if I doubt your intelligence in holding conversations, or even trying to edjucate the ignored member .

The song again for the ignored member .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are putting words into Buddha's mouth
this is the biggest blasphemy
you deserve the deepest hell

As long as it teaches people to be good and smart, it is fitting to come from Buddha mouth. You are the evil thief and molester protector not qualified to talk one word about Buddha here.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.buddha101.com/p_path.htm

The Buddha says "my teaching is not a dogma or a doctrine, but no doubt some people will take it as such." The Buddha goes on to say "I must state clearly that my teaching is a method to experience reality and not reality itself, just as a finger pointing at the moon is not the moon itself. A thinking person makes use of the finger to see the moon. A person who only looks at the finger and mistakes it for the moon will never see the real moon."

you don't even have a finger to start with
go fingering yourself lah
pls don't talk about Buddha
you know nuts so don't add to your deep karma

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as it teaches people to be good and smart, it is fitting to come from Buddha mouth. You are the evil thief and molester protector not qualified to talk one word about Buddha here.

bloody nonsense
the essence of Buddhism is wisdom and enlightenment
not how smart and good or clever you are
no wonder you are such an idiot here in this noble forum

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Con artist is you calling others what you are yourself. Calling me evil and devil with no justification is not con artist then called what? Btw all I quoted is one parable of burning house hell which is true. Nothing blasphemy about it. You are calling it blasphemy just like you are calling me evil and devil based on nothing but hot air aka evil slandering.

burning house parable is found in most holy texts
your house kana burnt or the world is burning
you figure it out and don't just anyhow hamtam about Buddhism
we are all in this burning house
and I think yours is the worst scorched