• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

watching siaolung and ghey hoot sibei fun :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xqZMW.gif

shd sell circle seats...:biggrin:

YOU fucking SINKIE TRAITOR DOG is a disgrace to Spore!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: To leongsam: Abuse of power by moderator zhihau. Rebel and dispose tyrant!

11291762_so-it-looks-like-womens-menstrual-periods_tfe2148a6.gif

anyoung haseyo gwaenchanhayo? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

Ah neh, you sure have nice fingers....delicately formed, good for foreplay with kkj, together with the tongue. :biggrin:

I don't mind give you 一腿...pm me.....

Take up my NRIC virginity test challenge Sinkie clone! Pui! Evil FCM that deserves FCM Extermination for insinuating and insulting a virgin a slut non-stop. Knnbccb your mudlander slut mother wife daughters have sex with others everyday!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

kongratchiulaytions, siaolung got sticky riao :biggrin:

giphy.gif

in before next siaolung ghey lip lai hoot bergin :biggrin:

You FCM and STD's wife is now having sex with another man together with your son. Pui! Dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge and yet want to insult me non-stop. Knnbccb evil devil think you very smart to bully woman! Pui! You are siaolang calling others siaolang!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take up my NRIC virginity test challenge Sinkie clone! Pui! Evil FCM that deserves FCM Extermination for insinuating and insulting a virgin a slut non-stop. Knnbccb your mudlander slut mother wife daughters have sex with others everyday!

You are not the pretty one, green eye monster....shhoooo!!! scammmm!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not the pretty one, green eye monster....shhoooo!!! scammmm!!!!!

You are the filthy one open mouth only all shit and lies come out. FCM are green eye monster accusing others green eye. FCM always accusing others what you are yourself! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM and STD gang up to do evil to Sporean woman with pride. Sexual harassment and defamation with no shame no conscience no repentance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM and STD don't understand the simple idea of good. Don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many unrelated and worse sexual harassment and defamation posts in this thread and yet the moderator didn't remove these​ posts but keep removing my valid posts to bully me outright with no shame by causing me distress. Zhihau is obviously a daotao of cotton male slut protecting male sluts and doing evil himself. He is not fit to be a moderator at all.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

8aeae012e04261d0aa7584ee2dcc4610.gif

watching teebee nao :biggrin:

OK ok understand...sexy fin girls....no kollean translation (so sad...wah beh hiao lu kong simi cb)

Moi Wanna go Lobinson to do some warehouse sales....

Another time and another place...81 fragrance always available. Meantime....give you this lah...slowly enjoy......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BLHNTUcaE

Next time do show other sexy parts lah...especially the thighs...they are the best part of the chicken....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your son is having sex with your wife now and another FCM man. So cute!

Oh that FCM man is none other than Fupikee. Never mind lah you ahNehs can always do that back to his FCM slut wife. FCM must be full of sluts for them to think and accused and insist to slander others is a slut like their own woman.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK ok understand...sexy fin girls....no kollean translation (so sad...wah beh hiao lu kong simi cb)

Another time and another place...81 fragrance always available. Meantime....give you this lah...slowly enjoy......

Next time do show other sexy parts lah...especially the thighs...they are the best part of the chicken....

hehe .. lobinson sale good ah? I think metro cheaper :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

As usual COWARD FCM dare not take up NRIC virginity test challenge and yet got the cheek to insinuate and insult others chicken. Don't forget your mudlander chicken in geylang. Many in the past as i read before in this forum. Now too? You shiok them in hotel 81. So cheap.