• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Report police no action on these bastards. So tell me what can i do spore police?
The police have already:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2578554#post2578554
...told you to "avoid the forum", meaning that they have no intention of even trying to search for your sammyboy.com enemies in real life, let alone confronting them and arresting them:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571559#post2571559
Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
In other words, even the police wants you to "self-ban" yourself, before you get attacked or banned again!
Simply because if you want to claim that we defamed you, we can also claim that you defamed us, whether unjustly or not, and whether you started it or we started it. :wink:
Cyberbullying?!?!? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Your many truly innocent victims here at sammyboy.com also feel that they have been "cyberbullied" by you, and we have even better proofs than all your lousy proofs that are either nonsensical or outright lies! :rolleyes:
And if you want to keep mentioning the word, "police", to intimidate us, we can also do the same back to you, right?
:wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

With this kind of pm sent four or five times.
And this mudlander coward only send pm but don't receive pm in his setting. Mudlander bastards are like that.

"you are a crazy bitch retarded total loser coward mad bitch dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bitch dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bitch scum retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!"

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

U stupid bitch.
FPaulStanley is that hoter cum middle cum longist cum gopal cum suresh.

U and him need to lock together.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

U stupid bitch.

Yet another shitskin motherfucker monkey bastard??
Fucking Indians should be culled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U stupid bitch.

Longist? Longist is my idol with best post of ugly truth about mudlander in the decade. Why is he attacking me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This hoter got send u pm ?
Help hoot this mad dog.

Hey you are mad son of bitch yourself and good that heaven is taking care of you. And you must be mad to think mudlander Sinkie clone cotton male slut will help you.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you are mad son of bitch yourself and good that heaven is taking care of you. And you must be mad to think mudlander Sinkie clone cotton male slut will help you.

U should ask hoter why he doing this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

He found a new slut, you're the ex slut. Your pussy is not fresh.

Wow mudlander tell lies really no standard. I said longist is my idol with best post of the decade of ugly truths of mudlander also can shamelessly twist to I am his ex slut. Now people call should know why a virgin can become a slut from filthy mouth of mudlander male slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow mudlander tell lies really no standard. I said longist is my idol with best post of the decade of ugly truths of mudlander also can shamelessly twist to I am his ex slut. Now people call should know why a virgin can become a slut from filthy mouth of mudlander male slut.

Oops I forgot should be best post of the century from longist about ugly truths of mudlander Chinese. Really a wonderful post.