• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

A self proclaimed gentleman makes​ false accusations of others is like eating and sleeping to him - an everyday affair.
And YOU are a self-proclaimed "high-class virgin", who is suffering from:
translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/疑神疑鬼 (yí shén yí guǐ)
sickness, and who even dares to use violence against your real-life enemy, even though she never used violence against you first. :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

But does her make-up make her face look prettier or uglier? :confused:
That is THE question. :wink: :p :o

She looks best when the lights are off and you cannot see her..
Usually when people see her cb face will have no appetite, that's why the no taste husband marry her liao still don't want to fuck her smelly cb...

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

I am not siding with the male that "rape" her...I have seen a woman I know....one Christmas eve, some eons ago....she was so drunk &was lying on the pavement outside Wisma Atria the Indonesian Embassy ( not the shopping) with her boy friend, who was equally drunk....when I walked passed. Anyone would have "raped" her...& she could blame the boy friend for doing it....back then, no GPS...hmmm!

My point is, this girl, has already a boy friend, she should have brought him along....& she gets wasted..he bring her home, but, she chose to get herself wasted & got screwed & is crying rape...or the dad is crying rape for his poor "angel"??.....IS SHE A VIRGIN?....PLEASE TELL DAD, THAT DADDY'S GIRL HAS SEEN MORE "BANANAS" OR HAD MORE..THAN HE IS...

Why is daddy making such a big wayang out the slutty daughter?...she get wasted..deserved to be f$%$%...

Tsk tsk tsk what has it got to do with being virgin or not? Rape is not rape when she is not virgin? Btw non virgin doesn't mean slut too. Why are you making such a big wayang out of a serious crime? Becos that's not your daughter?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

Anything and everything also can use to insinuate and insult me. Sons of sluts have no shame indeed. Take NRIC virginity test challenge lah since all so damn sure of slut. Hahahaha we all know all sons of sluts are COWARD bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed virgin is a challenge in response to false accusations of slut by sons of whores. Challenge, not claim, in response to false accusations. A self proclaimed gentleman being caught a fake gentleman is another story entirely. That is, no similarity at all.

Again flatearthshit modus operandi is to paint my character black by using any excuse to create contradiction out of no contradiction, similarity out of no similarity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mother fucker cottonmouth fucks his mother in darkness everyday as he finds her too ugly, not realising he is an even uglier bastard offshoot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to ask questions to cast aspersions, not to get answers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman buys European wallet to feel high class and projects​ his low class character to others and think everyone are like him need to go Europe and learn foreign language to feel high class. Such is the kind of han Chinese traitor dogs that hampering the progress of Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Son of slut cottonmouth mudlander wife is both a slut and a whore. He is a both a green hat wearer and a gigolo feeding on his wife.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit is a Christian that thinks he is God himself dishing out punishment to others.