• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow chinese dog first class bitch we chinks are insane and the most mentally unwell that is why we talk to ourselves and react violently.

You then insane. Obviously I am talking to some mean spirit out there and not myself. Btw stupid son of a bitch, you never asked me to join and I never agreed so don't keep dreaming I am your member.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok just confirmed he is a Msian indian with pinoy friends. No wonder anti racist and Catholic.

I don't know any Msian indian or Pinoy in JB. Why are they smearing and harassing me? Must be from JB forum again. Anyway not many around, should be easy to trace from my JB estate and next door estate.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know any Msian indian or Pinoy in JB. Why are they smearing and harassing me? Must be from JB forum again. Anyway not many around, should be easy to trace from my JB estate and next door estate.

Why this msian indian/pinoy so evil to attack me? Go die a slow and painful death and burn in hell for smearing and harassing me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attackers want to attack for agenda. Morons want to have fun at other people's expense. Wish the same misfortune fall on your family members one day. Just wait. All go to hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All unkind people listen up. Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores.

Psychopath busy smearing me behind my back. Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude , you need to seek professional help :eek:
Too much wanking can cause eyesight problem :biggrin:
Please call IMH immediately , hopefully they have a vacancy for you.
Otherwise you have to join thousands of jiu hoo kia to cross the Causeway daily to reach a cheaper alternative in JB :p

Chok Dee !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude , you need to seek professional help :eek:
Too much wanking can cause eyesight problem :biggrin:
Please call IMH immediately , hopefully they have a vacancy for you.
Otherwise you have to join thousands of jiu hoo kia to cross the Causeway daily to reach a cheaper alternative in JB :p

Chok Dee !

Thanks for your concern. I am fine, thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really how would you know what I said is real? All I can say is if not real I explode into a million pieces. That's all.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The God of The Gaps.The gap is getting smaller and smaller and one day will disappear.

[video=youtube;ytaf30wuLbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaf30wuLbQ[/video]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The God of The Gaps.The gap is getting smaller and smaller and one day will disappear.

[video=youtube;ytaf30wuLbQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaf30wuLbQ[/video]

Make sure your evidence is conclusive before you conclude gaps are getting smaller. Stories, lies and half truths do not count. I know who I am and a simple medical examination will dispel all false allegations of sexual immorality.

If not real I explode into a million pieces, nothing to be afraid. Those who slandered or harmed me in any way will explode into a million pieces, including you.

Looks like you have records of people smearing me but not giving to me for reporting police. Hope your family women will one day meet the same misfortune and pain of being harmed by a psychopath who smeared you rotten and people do not believe their innocence.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make sure your evidence is conclusive before you conclude gaps are getting smaller. Stories, lies and half truths do not count. I know who I am and a simple medical examination will dispel all false allegations of sexual immorality.

If not real I explode into a million pieces, nothing to be afraid. Those who slandered or harmed me in any way will explode into a million pieces, including you.

Looks like you have records of people smearing me but not giving to me for reporting police. Hope your family women will one day meet the same misfortune and pain of being harmed by a psychopath who smeared you rotten and people do not believe their innocence.

What the fuck are you smoking? Has your brain numb from smoking weed? I don't know what the fucking nonsense you are spouting.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then what's your point if I have mistaken you? Please be clear and say straight to the point.

The video is in response to the quote your 1st post about "most people don't want the truth", which is what all religious people are like when it pertains to their god. If you have watched the 5mins video interview, you would have know it.

However, without watching it, you start spouting nonsense.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video is in response to the quote you posted about "most people don't want the truth", which is what all religious people are like when it pertains to their god. If you have watched the 5mins video interview, you would have know it.

However, without watching it, you start spouting nonsense.

How you know I didn't watch the video? As a matter of fact, I did watch and some more did a google search on what is God of the gaps before replying to your comments that gaps are getting smaller.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How you know I didn't watch the video? As a matter of fact, I did watch and some more did a google search on what is God of the gaps before replying to your comments that gaps are getting smaller.

If you have watched the video, then I don't know what the fuck you spouting about "false allegations of sexual immorality and what explode into a million pieces etc..." You sounded like you need to see a Psychiatrist.

The point about the gap is that they are getting smaller even if new questions were uncovered. Those newly uncovered questions were the results of scientific research. Without these research, we won't even know it existed.

Compared to 1000 years ago, so many "mysteries" were explained, like why do sea levels rise and fall, why is there 4 seasons, etc... Compared to 1000 years ago, you don't even know which part of you body does what.

As science progresses, the God of gap will recede further and further like how it was once believed that there were Gods living in volcanos, which we know now that volcano activities were the result of what went underneath earth crust.

Last edited: