• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The man in the arena

are you the forum's disciplinary mistress?

06_18_12_schoolteacherspanking_thumb.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you all indians are my sons and that gives me the right to educate and cane all evil doers every minute until you dare not call me mummy and go beg your papa to save your rotten tattered ass.

Wrong you whore, Indians are mother fuckers.

You will be fucked by a few billion indians. :biggrin:

Prepare for your labia lips to cramp.

Thousands-of-Indians-protesting.jpg

The queue to fuck Mamasan Gin, the number 1 whore of India.
The filthiest slut ever, most popular in India, fuck till her legs can't close.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong you whore, Indians are mother fuckers.

You will be fucked by a few billion indians. :biggrin:

Prepare for your labia lips to cramp.

Thousands-of-Indians-protesting.jpg

The queue to fuck Mamasan Gin, the number 1 whore of India.
The filthiest slut ever, most popular in India, fuck till her legs can't close.

Some Indians please go report this bastard to police for saying Indians are mother fuckers. We shall see you cottonmouth asshole tear up in jail by Indians and become the filthy male whore slut that your mudlander filthy cheap mouth has repeatedly falsely accused me to be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBLeaks

whatzup chow hai, still scratching your itchy hai :biggrin:

Hey you chootchui chootchiew COWARD LIAR bully mudlander son of chow hai is back. You have also posted good evidence of the office bullying by KT Latha that led to internet bullying. I also give you 100 posts quota of lies to make further good evidence to court before I reply you. Own time own target son of chow hai COWARD dog go start now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.design.caltech.edu/erik/Misc/Man_in_the_Arena.html

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt, excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic", delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910

Is this called rubbish post that deserved to be in rubbish bin? Damn obvious it's the truth that I said that gets moved here while all the rubbish remains in courtyard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said I am the forum unofficial moderator trying to do the job of what the moderators failed to do. With the heart but no power.

See everyone? Proven yet again world famous "man in the arena" speech also considered rubbish by rubbish moderator zhihau.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some Indians please go report this bastard to police for saying Indians are mother fuckers. We shall see you cottonmouth asshole tear up in jail by Indians and become the filthy male whore slut that your mudlander filthy cheap mouth has repeatedly falsely accused me to be.

Wow 30 guests in this thread. Are you indians? Go report police on COTTONMOUTH saying Indians are mother fuckers. This mudlander dog bully needs to be culled.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Stupid bitch, 30 is the queue.
The shitskin indian motherfuckers are here to fuck your small cheebye. :biggrin:

Prepare yourself, you fucking whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still I Rise

https://m.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/still-i-rise

Still I Rise
Maya Angelou, 1928 - 2014

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own backyard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.