• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

And what a bloody messy thread with all posts in a mess. Evil mudlander bastard moderator zhihau

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to trust India doctors like that?

Hey bodycell is this what you mean by I am fucking stupid while you are fucking clever just becos you are a man and I am a woman who met mudlander bastards and filthy shit skin criminals?

U got a Indian dao Tao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow this kind of thread also got 17 guests at this hour 3.20 am. Why same pattern as the India doctor thread with filthy shit skin guests doing filthy shit crime? Evil Mudlander bastards must be very proud of their crime.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow this kind of thread also got 17 guests at this hour 3.20 am. Why same pattern as the India doctor thread with filthy shit skin guests doing filthy shit crime? Evil Mudlander bastards must be very proud of their crime.

U got fuck by dog

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U got Indian dao Tao.
Go report now .U bloody bitch.

I will. Bloody bully slanderer bastard. Coward that dare not take the NRIC virginity test challenge and want to open filthy mouth to bully me.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you better stop your bloody cyber bullying me non stop before I report your slandering of me with disgusting lies to police too.

U got fuck by plenty of Indian babu seng
Fucking disgusting cheebye.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lau kway bu.fuck by Indian n b a mistress.
Fucking dog mother sia suay lang .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spore police are you sleeping to let mudlander bully Sporeans like me? Cottonmouth is one and now this bastard. What cyberbullying laws if you are not taking action on these bastards telling blatant lies of me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

U got fuck by plenty of Indian babu seng
Fucking disgusting cheebye.

Indian dick good?
Bloody bitch .

Lau kway bu.fuck by Indian n b a mistress.
Fucking dog mother sia suay lang .

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. Son of mudlander mistress go round calling others mistress. Pui!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. Son of mudlander mistress go round calling others mistress. Pui!

U got fuck by Indian .N live in jb.
U not sia suay lang then .U kiam kan ah?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Disgusting cheebye.
Sia suay lang .

U need attention badly.
Old cheebye kway bu.

U got fuck by Indian .N live in jb.
U not sia suay lang then .U kiam kan ah?

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the sia suay Lang coward that dare not take up my NRIC virginity test challenge. A virgin cannot be a mistress or whore while you are son of mudlander whore mistress go round calling others whore mistress. Pui!

Mudlanders.how can I be one.
But u live in jb sucking ah nehs