• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Aiyah you mudlander ownself tell lies all the time of course cannot believe lah. First let's be clear I am only saying this now becos you insulted me again and again on my English, not that I want to boast. Anyway it's the truth and obviously a person need not know every word to get distinctions in English or English literature. But the way you anyhow cut and slice an author's sentences and ignore the context to anyhow interpret and make false accusations will definitely fail in English literature.

I find that very hard to believe because it seems that you did not even know the meaning of "sublime":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549111#post2549111

and even after you searched for the meaning of it on the internet:

you still failed to discover its meaning! :*: :rolleyes:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah you mudlander ownself tell lies all the time of course cannot believe lah. First let's be clear I am only saying this now becos you insulted me again and again on my English, not that I want to boast. Anyway it's the truth and obviously a person need not know every word to get distinctions in English or English literature. But the way you anyhow cut and slice an author's sentences and ignore the context to anyhow interpret and make false accusations will definitely fail in English literature.

U seen doc .Meds taken.?
U need to be on Tranquilizer.high dosage.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

In case u don't know what is tranquilizer.

Antipsychotics also known as neuroleptics or major tranquilizers,[1] are a class of medication primarily used to manage psychosis (including delusions, hallucinations, paranoia or disordered thought), principally in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. They are increasingly being used in the management of non-psychotic disorders. Antipsychotics are usually effective in relieving symptoms of psychosis in the short term.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In case u don't know what is tranquilizer.

Antipsychotics also known as neuroleptics or major tranquilizers,[1] are a class of medication primarily used to manage psychosis (including delusions, hallucinations, paranoia or disordered thought), principally in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. They are increasingly being used in the management of non-psychotic disorders. Antipsychotics are usually effective in relieving symptoms of psychosis in the short term.

Hey I have been telling the truth. If you can't believe that's your business. Don't turn around to accuse me mad based on nothing except your own lowly mudlander liar bastard character.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the mind that involves a "loss of contact with reality". People experiencing psychosis may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Psychosis as a sign of a psychiatric disorder is a diagnosis of exclusion. That is, a new-onset episode of psychosis is not considered a symptom of a psychiatric disorder until other relevant and known causes of psychosis are properly excluded.[3] Medical and biological laboratory tests should exclude central nervous system diseases and injuries, diseases and injuries of other organs, psychoactive substances, and toxins as causes of symptoms of psychosis before any psychiatric illness can be diagnosed.[3] In medical training, psychosis as a sign of illness is often compared to fever since both can have multiple causes that are not readily apparent.[3]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander liar bastard cottonmouth, why don't dedicate this ccb song to your country opponent north Korea? No guts? Coward mudlander bullies are like that. 欺善怕恶的贱人. And you are the mudlander coward who didn't even dare to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge, and yet bloody evil and lawless and thick-skinned to repeatedly insinuate and insult me with lies non stop. Permai slut? Take the NRIC virginity test challenge and see who is slut or who are mudlander bastard liars like you and KT Latha. People like you and KT Latha are a disgrace to mudland. Pui!

COWARD Mudlander bastard bullies COTTONMOUTH ETC
欺善怕恶的贱人。
贱货贱狗calling others 贱货贱母狗。
Son of permai slut calling others permai slut
And ask your own permai slut mudlander mother to part her vertical lips for your teeny weeny one cm long LJ
La la la la la
I am SMILING
I am SMILING

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

The term "psychosis" is very broad and can mean anything from relatively normal aberrant experiences through to the complex and catatonic expressions of schizophrenia and bipolar type 1 disorder.[4][5][6] In properly diagnosed psychiatric disorders (where other causes have been excluded by extensive medical and biological laboratory tests), psychosis is a descriptive term for the hallucinations, delusions and impaired insight that may occur.[5][7] Psychosis is generally the term given to noticeable deficits in normal behavior (negative signs) and more commonly to diverse types of hallucinations or delusional beliefs, particularly with regard to the relation between self and others as in grandiosity and pronoia or paranoia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey ralders go create your own thread to post all your crap about psychosis. Get lost!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: List of mentally ill moniker.

Numerno uno

Angsana

Bonsai.
There are please add on to list as a precaution to everyone.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey ralders go create your own thread to post all your crap about psychosis. Get lost!

The first-line treatment for many psychotic disorders is antipsychotic medication.[8] Meta-analyses of these drugs show either no difference in effects, or a moderate effect size, suggesting that the mechanism of psychosis is more complex than an overactive dopamine system.[9][10]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The first-line treatment for many psychotic disorders is antipsychotic medication.[8] Meta-analyses of these drugs show either no difference in effects, or a moderate effect size, suggesting that the mechanism of psychosis is more complex than an overactive dopamine system.[9][10]

No ban for this mudlander bastard spamming here?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

No ban for this mudlander bastard spamming here?

People with psychosis normally have one or more of the following: hallucinations, delusions, catatonia, or a thought disorder. Impairments in social cognition also occur.[11][12]

Hallucinations Edit
A hallucination is defined as sensory perception in the absence of external stimuli. Hallucinations are different from illusions, or perceptual distortions, which are the misperception of external stimuli.[13] Hallucinations may occur in any of the senses and take on almost any form, which may include simple sensations (such as lights, colors, tastes, and smells) to experiences such as seeing and interacting with fully formed animals and people, hearing voices, and having complex tactile sensations.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander liar bastard cottonmouth, why don't dedicate this ccb song to your country opponent north Korea? No guts? Coward mudlander bullies are like that. 欺善怕恶的贱人. And you are the mudlander coward who didn't even dare to take up my NRIC virginity test challenge, and yet bloody evil and lawless and thick-skinned to repeatedly insinuate and insult me with lies non stop. Permai slut? Take the NRIC virginity test challenge and see who is slut or who are mudlander bastard liars like you and KT Latha. People like you and KT Latha are a disgrace to mudland. Pui!

COWARD Mudlander bastard bullies COTTONMOUTH ETC
欺善怕恶的贱人。
贱货贱狗calling others 贱货贱母狗。
Son of permai slut calling others permai slut
And ask your own permai slut mudlander mother to part her vertical lips for your teeny weeny one cm long LJ
La la la la la
I am SMILING
I am SMILING

No reply from cottonmouth on my NRIC virginity test challenge again? Why these mudlander liar bastards think they got the right to open their filthy mouth to tell lies and call others slut?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply from cottonmouth on my NRIC virginity test challenge again? Why these mudlander liar bastards think they got the right to open their filthy mouth to tell lies and call others slut?

particularly experiences of hearing voices, are the most common and often prominent feature of psychosis. Hallucinated voices may talk about, or to, the person, and may involve several speakers with distinct personalities. Auditory hallucinations tend to be particularly distressing when they are derogatory, commanding or preoccupying. However, the experience of hearing voices need not always be a negative one. One research study has shown that the majority of people who hear voices are not in need of psychiatric help.[14] The Hearing Voices Movement has subsequently been created to support voice hearers, regardless of whether they are considered to have a mental disorder or not.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey the moderators sleeping again? Or the moderator clone is ralders?

Delusions Edit
Psychosis may involve delusional beliefs, some of which are paranoid in nature. Put simply, delusions are false beliefs that a person holds on to, without adequate evidence. It can be difficult to change the belief, even with evidence to the contrary. Common themes of delusions are persecutory (person believes that others are out to harm them), grandiose (person believing that they have special powers or skills), etc. Persons with Ekbom syndrome may have delusional beliefs of an imaginary parasite infestation,[15] whereas depressed persons might have delusions consistent with their low mood (e.g., delusions that they have sinned, or have contracted serious illness, etc.). Karl Jaspers has classified psychotic delusions into primary and secondary types. Primary delusions are defined as arising suddenly and not being comprehensible in terms of normal mental processes, whereas secondary delusions are typically understood as being influenced by the person's background or current situation (e.g., ethnicity; also religious, superstitious, or political beliefs).[16]

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confirmed sleeping and/or biased and/or clone.

Catatonia Edit
Catatonia describes a profoundly agitated state in which the experience of reality is generally considered impaired. There are two primary manifestations of catatonic behavior. The classic presentation is a person who does not move or interact with the world in any way while awake. This type of catatonia presents with waxy flexibility. Waxy flexibility is when someone physically moves part of a catatonic person's body and the person stays in the position even if it is bizarre and otherwise nonfunctional (such as moving a person's arm straight up in the air and the arm staying there).

The other type of catatonia is more of an outward presentation of the profoundly agitated state described above. It involves excessive and purposeless motor behaviour, as well as extreme mental preoccupation that prevents an intact experience of reality. An example is someone walking very fast in circles to the exclusion of anything else with a level of mental preoccupation (meaning not focused on anything relevant to the situation) that was not typical of the person prior to the symptom onset. In both types of catatonia there is generally no reaction to anything that happens outside of them. It is important to distinguish catatonic agitation from severe bipolar mania, although someone could have both.