• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Lament about 'Surviving' on 5 Digit Monthly Passive Income on Jobless Webs

Anyone still want to say cottonmouth is innocent? Only fellow mudlander liar bastards will say that for obvious reasons.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Lament about 'Surviving' on 5 Digit Monthly Passive Income on Jobless Webs

Anyone still want to say cottonmouth is innocent? Only fellow mudlander liar bastards will say that for obvious reasons.

Seldom come across a dog owner poo around together with the dog :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

If there is a gun and no crime to kill, these bullies may even get shoot dead for filthy mouth insulting others who did nothing to them.
Yes, I understand that is precisely what YOU would do to your real-life enemies, since you are a violent woman, right? :wink:

You have praised Japanese culture and Japanese women before, and I agree with you that they are superior to Sinkie culture and Sinkie women (such as yourself! haha), but IF YOU were a WOMAN living in Japan (whether you are Japanese or not; but since you are Chinese, you can easily look like some Japanese women) and dare to even attempt any kind of violence (with or without a weapon) against any male enemy (or even worse, a group of male enemies) of yours, it is much more likely that YOU will be physically hurt first! :wink:
And just in case you are not aware, it is also more likely that those male enemies of yours will even have the support of many Japanese women (because they have much greater respect for their men (and even non-Japanese men) than Sinkie women have for theirs), whether or not you are Japanese and especially since you are a violent Chinese woman! :eek:

Also:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578836#post2578836
How nice if guns are legalised to blow up deserving bullies balls into bits.
And you don't fear yourself being "blown up into bits"? :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a bloody thick-skinned pest. Change topic again after being caught telling lies of me acting nice and kind in this thread with no basis and some more double standard hypocrite with no admission of wrong and change topic to accuse me rude with no mirror and now still bloody thick-skinned to rehash old topic and re make false accusations of me being violent.

Hey mudlander bastard you don't need to stir shit, Japanese carry plastic bag to throw their own trash so for sure I will not have the littering problem I faced from my barbarian mudlander neighbours from hell. Same for noise pollution, I read before that Japanese are so considerate to even off their handphone to silent mode in the train, so for sure they will not keep illegal dogs and leave them barking for hours while they went to work. Which means if I were to live in Japan like you say, I will not have those problems that my barbarian mudlander neighbours gave me and some more so shameless to not admit they are wrong and turned around to bully me the innocent victim non stop I.e Japanese neighbours won't be my enemy at all.

And of course you are telling lies again of me being violent when all I gave KT Latha is a nudge. Basically if you have filthy mouth and want to insult someone who did no wrong to you a bitch slut whore mistress in real life, be prepared to be kena slapped or like I say if guns are legalised to kill bullies, be blown up into pieces.

Yes, I understand that is precisely what YOU would do to your real-life enemies, since you are a violent woman, right? :wink:

You have praised Japanese culture and Japanese women before, and I agree with you that they are superior to Sinkie culture and Sinkie women (such as yourself! haha), but IF YOU were a WOMAN living in Japan (whether you are Japanese or not; but since you are Chinese, you can easily look like some Japanese women) and dare to even attempt any kind of violence (with or without a weapon) against any male enemy (or even worse, a group of male enemies) of yours, it is much more likely that YOU will be physically hurt first! :wink:
And just in case you are not aware, it is also more likely that those male enemies of yours will even have the support of many Japanese women (because they have much greater respect for their men (and even non-Japanese men) than Sinkie women have for theirs), whether or not you are Japanese and especially since you are a violent Chinese woman! :eek:

Also:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578836#post2578836

And you don't fear yourself being "blown up into bits"? :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seldom come across a dog owner poo around together with the dog :biggrin:

Looks like you are in the wrong thread but dog owner need not poo around together with the dog but the dog poo is still the owner's responsibility and not for others to clear their shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok found the history of these chinese songs. So they originated from Shanghai in the 1920s and moved to HK in 50s after CCP banned these songs in China and reached its height from 50s to late 60s before they got replaced by mandopop and later cantopop. No wonder so many chinese songs in HK in 50s and 60s way before cantopop emerged in late 70s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shidaiqu

"In Shanghai shidaiqu was regarded as Chinese popular music beginning in the 1920s. Its heyday was in the 1940s, then it died out in 1952 in China when the Communists banned nightclubs and pop music production. The tradition then moved to Hong Kong and reached its height from the 1950s to the late 1960s, when it was replaced by Taiwanese pop (sung in Mandarin) and later cantopop. While it is considered a prototype, music enthusiasts may see it as an early version of mandopop. "

Have you ever met mudlander chinese who think they are so superior becos they speak Cantonese and listen to Cantonese songs - when they are not even Cantonese themselves? I did. Well they are everywhere if you observe. Wonder how these people now feel about cantopop only emerged way after these chinese songs that originated from China? Hahahahah

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Change topic again after being caught telling lies of me acting nice and kind in this thread with no basis and some more double standard hypocrite with no admission of wrong and change topic to accuse me rude with no mirror
Okay, since you keep repeating your nonsense, I shall reply to it! :wink:

No reply from flatearther on this? How is sharing some old Chinese songs called acting nice and kind? Mudlander bastard suka suka open his filthy mouth to insult people character in any way he wants. When caught making false accusations and telling lies of others, he just keep quiet and don't reply.
Can't find any basis to answer why you accused me acting nice and kind - when I am just posting old songs - so change topic to come and attack me instead.

Dont you like to ask people to admit wrong? Why you don't practise what you preach to admit that you are wrong to falsely accuse me out of nothing? Of course you double standard mudlander hypocrite will not do that and so change topic to come and act righteous to attack me as rude - when you yourself insulted me acting nice and kind - based on nothing.
Please take note that my first reply in this thread (on "02-03-2017, 05:45 PM", nearly two days after you started your thread on "28-02-2017, 09:50 PM"):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241474-Very-nice-Chinese-songs-Have-you-heard-them-before&p=2578091#post2578091
That's your mother you are describing. Son of bitch.

Why is my thread sidetracked and nobody get banned?
Couple of points:

1. Ralders was attacking you, not your mother; whereas you attacked both him and his mother, so are you being fair? :wink:

2. You were the first to sidetrack your own thread by attacking both krafty and kryonlight, when they were not attacking you at all:
Oh so kryonlight was using that singer to insinuate me and you are pointing it out since I do not know her at all. Hey you two bastards want to insult me, post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. No guts to do then shut up your filthy mouth. Btw this is good proof to the court that KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments have caused me harm till today.
So if they should be banned, you should be banned too, right? :wink:
only happened after YOU FIRST sidetracked your own thread (and you sidetracked it only a few hours after starting your thread), proving that YOU are a hypocrite, which I've already explained before, but you kept choosing to overlook it:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241474-Very-nice-Chinese-songs-Have-you-heard-them-before&p=2578498#post2578498
And I dare say that just in this thread alone, you have proven beyond any reasonable doubt, especially in the eyes of the police (let alone the judge in court), that YOU were clearly the one who started the quarrel in this thread, which is ironically your own "nice" thread, in which you obviously wanted to portray yourself as a "nice" person; but because there's clearly something wrong with you, you chose to accuse others (i.e. krafty and kryonlight) of "insinuating" you, when they were clearly not! :rolleyes:
If you had not attacked kryonlight and krafty, I would also not have replied in this thread at all, just like how I did not reply in your:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241365-Very-nice-French-song-(with-English-lyrics)

By the way:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578677#post2578677
Spore don't have many chinese helicopters becos Chinese schools stop long ago. Any chinese helicopters most likely from mudland Chinese schools. And if attending Chinese schools turn them into mudlander barbarians like my mudlander neighbours from hell, then these bastards better don't disgrace Chinese and tell people they attend Chinese school.
Couple of points:

1. YOU are also a "chinese helicopter", possibly one of the few remaining ones, especially female ones and even more especially if we only count those female Chinese Sinkies born from the 1970s onwards:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2549235#post2549235
I spoke hokkien through out primary school and never read a single English story book in primary school.
2. The longer you stay in JB and interact with your "mudlander neighbours from hell", the more you will assimilate and adopt their culture, which is probably one of the big reasons you are behaving in the same way towards both them and us, which you have even admitted several times before, for example:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2577615#post2577615
believe it or not I have not said any vulgarities to anybody until I met my mudlander neighbours from hell
even though I find it very hard to believe that you started using vulgar words only a few years ago when you were already roughly forty years old when you first moved to JB. :wink:
If you never had such a bad habit in the first place until you started middle age, it is very hard to even be able and willing to use vulgar words with such proficiency, no matter how angry you are. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, don't insult the intelligence of people here. Not only are you (flatearther) not replying on the basis of your false accusations of me acting nice in this thread when I am just posting old songs, you are changing topic to explain when you first when come to my thread and rehashing old topic and make same old false accusations of me being the first one to sidetrack my thread and some more tell lies of me choosing to ignore that when I already replied you squarely before that people who made insinuations are the ones who sidetracked my thread and I have the right to question them.

Some more dare to quote all your posts as you liar bastard know quoting posts and telling LIES that they are not answered, when they are already answered, will make your lies appear more authentic to people who can't be bothered with the truth. Right mudlander?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And what a scumbag to take my posts from another thread to attack me here with no head no tail. Only a low life will do such thing. Instead of going to that thread to attack, cut and paste my reply on Chinese helicopter with no head no tail to attack me.

Basically you (flatearther) want people with no head no tail of what's happening in that thread - which is a bullies attacking people thread and my reply on Chinese helicopter was to a mudlander bastard allahpuki who insulted me a chicken and claimed that I admitted to be one when it's is his chinese helicopter English who can't understand the meaning of "others". So again, it's a deserving comment for a mudlander bully liar bastard and not as if I go round calling people chinese helicopter which is what you want to portray.

And of course my post to tell you I never claimed to be good in English was also to reply your insult of my English being poor. I am not a Chinese helicopter just becos I spoke hokkien throughout my primary school and didn't read a single English story book in primary school. ALL of which I have explained to you before and yet you rehash old topic to make accusations of me a chinese helicopter. I already told you before I never said my English is poor either. Fyi not only did I not study in Chinese school like you accused, I studied English literature throughout secondary school and scored distinctions in BOTH English and English literature in "O" level. Don't look down and insult people OK mudlander?

It's funny how mudlander hypocrites love to accuse Sporeans look down and insult them - even when we are just praising their English good - when mudlanders are the ones who love insulting others from being poor to English poor. All based on true experience in this forum and how can forget my mudlander neighbours from hell insulting me to get back to my HDB wor when I never own a HDB in my life (and would never have come to JB if I can get one). Who cares for your shit spacious living filled with dog barking , litter, firecrackers and much more bullying by low life if the HDB rules didn't change to stop me from buying one?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh another rehash of topic attacking me on using vulgarities. How many times you (flatearther) want to attack me on that? And why don't you answer my question last time you dare say you have not used a word of vulgarities in your life? Let those who have not used a word of vulgarities cast the first stone.

And some more I only use vulgarities on deserving bastards who insinuated and insulted me and bullied me non stop. So you mudlander bastards don't want to hear vulgarities from me then you don't do evil lah. Simple as that. Don't condone your fellow mudlander evil and come shame people for showing anger.

And don't pretend lah becos you have been saying vulgarities since young so you think it's impossible for one not to say a word of it until middle age. Do you also believe the first time I heard the word slut is from the mouth of KT Latha? Of course on hindsight it's also no coincidence she is another mudlander SPR.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh no need to worry for me adopting you (flatearther) mudlander bastard culture. Like I said low class mudlander bastards slandered me with lies while I am high class and only spoke the ugly truth. So how am i assimilating to mudland culture of slandering others when people go low i go high? And not only did I not throw litter like the mudlander litterbugs, I some more sweep up the litter in the JB public road for one year. So high class how to assimilate into low class litterbug culture? So keep your fake concern but real painting my character black to say I am becoming like mudlanders when I am just an observer and a truthful one at that.

People with low self esteem like you mudlander bastard cannot take it when people say others have superior culture but I can and agree Japanese culture are superior in some aspects that I listed. Note I am not saying they are superior in every way like what you said they are.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this reminds me of the irony when you deal with mudlander bastards here. You don't boast they will look down and insult you from poor to English poor. But you share anything they will turn around to say you boasting and mock you and say you want to portray anything from athletic to want to act nice and kind. You can never win these bastards whose filthy mouth will always have something to insult others they don't like hahahaha.

In essence, these evil mudlander slanderers have narrow heart and so sharing anything = boasting and want to portray. Becos they can't stand people sharing their happiness. And to these unresilient people who think people owe them: Not sharing anything = got something to hide and they will start defaming you.

You know why? Becos these mudlanders are always complaining themselves of how poor thing they are oh poor victims of racial policy. So others don't complain of how poor thing they are when young despite being poor and only talk about happy things and these unresilient mudlanders cannot take it that others can be resilient - being poor but happy - and will start concocting stories and defame you being slut mistress whore and that's how you can complete your studies, that's how you can retire blah blah blah. So entitled slanderers and bullies and when you hurled vulgarities back to these bastards, they still got the audacity to complain you are vulgar. These unresilient people really think people owe them and have evil narrow heart. If not how to explain their filthy mouth and slandering culture of others who did nothing to them?

And what a scumbag to take my posts from another thread to attack me here with no head no tail. Only a low life will do such thing. Instead of going to that thread to attack, cut and paste my reply on Chinese helicopter with no head no tail to attack me.

Basically you (flatearther) want people with no head no tail of what's happening in that thread - which is a bullies attacking people thread and my reply on Chinese helicopter was to a mudlander bastard allahpuki who insulted me a chicken and claimed that I admitted to be one when it's is his chinese helicopter English who can't understand the meaning of "others". So again, it's a deserving comment for a mudlander bully liar bastard and not as if I go round calling people chinese helicopter which is what you want to portray.

And of course my post to tell you I never claimed to be good in English was also to reply your insult of my English being poor. I am not a Chinese helicopter just becos I spoke hokkien throughout my primary school and didn't read a single English story book in primary school. ALL of which I have explained to you before and yet you rehash old topic to make accusations of me a chinese helicopter. I already told you before I never said my English is poor either. Fyi not only did I not study in Chinese school like you accused, I studied English literature throughout secondary school and scored distinctions in BOTH English and English literature in "O" level. Don't look down and insult people OK mudlander?

It's funny how mudlander hypocrites love to accuse Sporeans look down and insult them - even when we are just praising their English good - when mudlanders are the ones who love insulting others from being poor to English poor. All based on true experience in this forum and how can forget my mudlander neighbours from hell insulting me to get back to my HDB wor when I never own a HDB in my life (and would never have come to JB if I can get one). Who cares for your shit spacious living filled with dog barking , litter, firecrackers and much more bullying by low life if the HDB rules didn't change to stop me from buying one?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

chootchiew was replying to your post. :wink:

Yes, I agree; but may I ask, do you own a pet dog? :confused:

Obviously he was replying to my post but looks like he was replying to my post in the other thread. So what's the problem with me saying "looks like you are in the wrong thread"? And no need to try to paint my character black lah, I swept JB public road for one year is enough track record to prove I am not a double standard hypocrite like you who only know how to preach others wrong but ownself keep quiet when did wrong and some more shamelessly turn around to bully and insult people non stop like what you and my mudlander neighbours from hell have done after doing wrong to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher hurls vulgarities at student in classroom

Where the fuck is that video? Thought SBF would be the first to post the video... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No lah becos not mudlander bastards being scolded with vulgarities so there won't be video. In SBF mudlander bastards love to post such video to distract others from the evil that they themselves do. Like mudlander bastards here insulting others to be bitch slut mistress whore all OK! But hurled vulgarities to them in return and they start condemning the victim for the vulgarities repeatedly. Stinky hypocrisy from mudlanders supported by moderators as usual!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah becos not mudlander bastards being scolded with vulgarities so there won't be video. In SBF mudlander bastards love to post such video to distract others from the evil that they themselves do. Like mudlander bastards here insulting others to be bitch slut mistress whore all OK! But hurled vulgarities to them in return and they start condemning you for the vulgarities repeatedly. Stinky hypocrisy from mudlanders supported by moderators as usual!

Hello don derail thread with your psycho logic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone - don't know who - sent me a reputation comment using vulgarity calling me a mad CB. Hahahaha speak the truth and get hurled vulgarities from mudlander bastards. And yet these bastards dare to cast stones on others hurling them vulgarities in return for the evil and lies and slander that they did to others. And very funny I speak the truth is called mad to mudlanders.