• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat ginfreely Very Kind Lady photo (no pun intended)

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210522-132712_Samsung Internet.jpg

:geek: :eek::o-o::cool::alien::unsure::rolleyes::whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2724942
Leefer to post #10,408

Imuho
accuracy level =95%
Who posted = ginfreely
Leeson for posting = when ginfreely kee siao
Venue = jb whore House
Supportive statement = Never underestimate what a imh patient will do
:cool:
Not every but many filthy Indians in Malaysia and round the world must be staring at me to make such sick comments in YouTube. Probably many millions of filthy Indians and filthy Malaysians. And this comment just come out just minutes ago from this filthy Malaysian and/or filthy Indian bully!

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side note: my uncle as a ex medical personnel had accessed to sunrise clinical manager (scm) to leetrieve patient medical leecord to verleefy the accuracy but that was before Very Kind Lady appeared KNN KNN KNN :eek: :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure that is her? The lady in the photo looks rather attractive. Fair and fleshy with good size titties. That Gan person you referred to has none of those attributes.
Bloody hell KNN KNN KNN did your wear your spectacle :eek: KNN let my uncle expand up for you KNN
Screenshot_20210522-212633_Samsung Internet.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fat MBS auntie: "I have never read any information that I have to wear a mask and so that's why I did not do so,"​

Very Kind Lady :

I have never read any information that I have to wear lai sar ter kor and so that's why I did not do so,"
giftube3.gif