• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is pregnant

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a word of vulgarity when I was young. I should have said Knnbccb to kt latha. NEVER slapped anyone in life too. I should have slapped this Ccb slut insulting others slut kt latha.
In fact it’s this forum filled with vulgar people that is why I startled spewing vulgarities to these chicken descendants that certainly deserved vulgarities and more. I am like that show living life in reverse indeed living my life like a teenager spewing vulgarities hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will force your half breed shitskin son to lick and fuck your cheebye!
Tsk tsk tsk look at you Jeremy Quek chicken descendant no morals no conscience eunuch criminal bully hide in rat hole tell lies with no shame to bully me. You shameless hypocrite best actor can act until you die pap ceca bully you hahaha . Knnbccb Pui! View attachment 156201

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact it’s this forum filled with vulgar people that is why I startled spewing vulgarities to these chicken descendants that certainly deserved vulgarities and more. I am like that show living life in reverse indeed living my life like a teenager spewing vulgarities hahahahaha
Unfortunately some things can only be done when young and people find it cute.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at you Jeremy Quek chicken descendant no morals no conscience eunuch criminal bully hide in rat hole tell lies with no shame to bully me. You shameless hypocrite best actor can act until you die pap ceca bully you hahaha . Knnbccb Pui! View attachment 156201
Or maybe Jeremy Quek is Malaysian pretending to be sinkie. Who knows? Plenty of such Malaysians that love to pretend to be sinkies when doing evil. That’s not what I said okay but what newspaper reported what Malaysians ownself admitted.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't act virgin, you are the first whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else Ccb accused me? Now got Ccb upping drunk thread around me. Hey unlike you Ccb I NEVER go clubbing when young or now okay? NEVER DRUNK IN MY LIFE.
Oh ya plenty of things they accused me tell lies based on nothing but their ccb mouth. Everything i said from English a1 to English literature a1 to wanted to learn German French Spanish to learn piano to swimming to cycling all were facts but I got accused as telling lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gangster Jeremy Quek are the one acting decent man in real life while a real gangster here. Only you are the fake. Your dirty chicjen family has no virgin means other people cannot be virgin with annulled marriage and act virgin. Pui! View attachment 156202
Just like that ah meng and @strawberry Malaysian @nightsafaru clone their own grandfather are workers in rubber plantation only other people adopted great grandfather cannot be plantation owner. Accused me tell lies. Ownselves fake accused others fake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like that ah meng and @strawberry Malaysian @nightsafaru clone their own grandfather are workers in rubber plantation only other people adopted great grandfather cannot be plantation owner. Accused me tell lies. Ownselves fake accused others fake. Pui!
Ya that’s the kind of Ccb sinkies and Malaysians that cry pap ceca umno bully them while no qualms to viciously bully others indeed. Ownself no condo only other people cannot buy condo, must be chicken to buy condo. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya plenty of things they accused me tell lies based on nothing but their ccb mouth. Everything i said from English a1 to English literature a1 to wanted to learn German French Spanish to learn piano to swimming to cycling all were facts but I got accused as telling lies.
They also accused me tell lies of others harassing me when I am stating facts. Got no video say I tell lies say I mad, got video also say I tell lies say I mad. Such bad people got black heart Ccb mouth, they like you only everything is truth, they don’t like you only will have no morals no conscience to smear you accuse you tell lies on everything. Such people act poor thing when cry pap ceca bully them but like hooligans when bully me certainly deserved no sympathy. Pui! Knnbccb

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also accused me tell lies of others harassing me when I am stating facts. Got no video say I tell lies say I mad, got video also say I tell lies say I mad. Such bad people got black heart Ccb mouth, they like you only everything is truth, they don’t like you only will have no morals no conscience to smear you accuse you tell lies on everything. Such people act poor thing when cry pap ceca bully them but like hooligans when bully me certainly deserved no sympathy. Pui! Knnbccb
No cocks to suck past 24 hours?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@strawberry you think you pioneer in usa stock market? My mother adopted grandfather was already trading in stock market back then and lost all his money and bankrupted. Which stock market you think possible at that time? Must be usa stock market lah. My mother adopted father rebuilt his wealth to plantation owner (again) and he sponsored my mother’s real brother to study in China. Never heard of such good people with good motives in your life right? It must be an alien concept to you this kind of people that everyday stir shit act innocent tell lies to harm me and accused me to be what you are yourself. Pui!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the thread title, decided to drop in to leave a comment and then vamoose. I have not read any of the posts here. What I want to say is : that's absolutely impossible!!
I am in agreement with you. We mustn't let insanity procreate. Otherwise, the overall gene quality of humans will decrease. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the thread title, decided to drop in to leave a comment and then vamoose. I have not read any of the posts here. What I want to say is : that's absolutely impossible!!

Why impossible? You mean those ah nehs bother to use condom when visiting a public toilet?