• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely is pregnant

jw5

Loyal
@jw5 fucked and deposited his cum in @ginfreely smelly rotten chee bye

Mark Yeo fucked and deposited his cum in Jeremy Quek's smelly rotten asshole. :roflmao:

1660578038527.png

1660578047866.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a son like you I will die of shame. Your Cantonese whore mother obviously gave birth no teach raised an eunuch - not man - that hide in rat hole bully woman while despicable best actor cry pap ceca bully you. Pui! View attachment 156191
If I have a son I will raise him to be a provider and protector of women not an eunuch beast hide in rat hole abuse woman as slut whore mistress. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a son like you I will die of shame. Your Cantonese whore mother obviously gave birth no teach raised an eunuch - not man - that hide in rat hole bully woman while despicable best actor cry pap ceca bully you. Pui! View attachment 156191
You mother fucking son of the gan dare to say this ?
KNNBCCB ownself stay condo and throw aged mum at old folks home and ownself go around doing public nuisance and felt leelieved during cb period when gov enforced the no visiting rule ? Nua kor chow hai lu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mother fucking son of the gan dare to say this ?
KNNBCCB ownself stay condo and throw aged mum at old folks home and ownself go around doing public nuisance and felt leelieved during cb period when gov enforced the no visiting rule ? Nua kor chow hai lu
You eunuch criminal bully no morals no conscience Cantonese repeat lies so many times. That’s your proud Cantonese chicken descendant way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin lu fucking jibye look at what you ownself said
Another repeated lies when nothing wrong with what I said. Everyone wants to be born rich have an easy life and love to survive on inheritance. Only hypocrites like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that repeatedly accuse me send mother to nursing home while ownself leave mother in hospital or nursing home to die never bring home to take care until die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another repeated lies when nothing wrong with what I said. Everyone wants to be born rich have an easy life and love to survive on inheritance. Only hypocrites like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that repeatedly accuse me send mother to nursing home while ownself leave mother in hospital or nursing home to die never bring home to take care until die. Pui!
Anyone in this forum or out there love to be born poor have a tough life and HATE to survive on inheritance?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @sweetiepie why dare not answer my question in other thread what did you do to harass middle aged woman until get sent to jail? Stalk her harass her accuse her a slut whore mistress accuse her mad when she scolded you for insulting her - exactly like what you are hiding in this rat hole doing to me here? Don’t forget what you ownself said to jw5 loud loud no answer your question directly means disrespectable member in the forum. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @sweetiepie why dare not answer my question in other thread what did you do to harass middle aged woman until get sent to jail? Stalk her harass her accuse her a slut whore mistress accuse her mad when she scolded you for insulting her - exactly like what you are hiding in this rat hole doing to me here? Don’t forget what you ownself said to jw5 loud loud no answer your question directly means disrespectable member in the forum. Pui!
As usual all the Ccb logic applies only to others but not themselves. Accuse me slut not virgin not they prove i slut not virgin but I must show cb to prove I am virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual all the Ccb logic applies only to others but not themselves. Accuse me slut not virgin not they prove i slut not virgin but I must show cb to prove I am virgin.
Accuse me black nipples i must show nipples to prove not black. This is the kind of Ccb sinkies that cry pap ceca bully them. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accuse me black nipples i must show nipples to prove not black. This is the kind of Ccb sinkies that cry pap ceca bully them. Pui!
What else Ccb accused me? Now got Ccb upping drunk thread around me. Hey unlike you Ccb I NEVER go clubbing when young or now okay? NEVER DRUNK IN MY LIFE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else Ccb accused me? Now got Ccb upping drunk thread around me. Hey unlike you Ccb I NEVER go clubbing when young or now okay? NEVER DRUNK IN MY LIFE.
Come to think of it, I was a perfect child a perfect teenager a perfect young woman. Meet some dirty Ccb Malaysians and sinkies only can twist my perfect life until become a piece of dirty shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it, I was a perfect child a perfect teenager a perfect young woman. Meet some dirty Ccb Malaysians and sinkies only can twist my perfect life until become a piece of dirty shit.
Not a word of vulgarity when I was young. I should have said Knnbccb to kt latha. NEVER slapped anyone in life too. I should have slapped this Ccb slut insulting others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should have gotten drunk at least once in life. Such things only can do when young when you have health to splurge.