• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh Riddle !

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He better make sure he is squeaky clean. The recent NParks' "advice" may be the precursor to something sinister.

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me say what needs to be said, and what everyone wants to say, but have not grown a pair large enough to say it.

Post 1: Gilbert Goh is a willy snake that fails in everything he does. He failed when he tried to make himself into an expatriate in Australia.

In 2008, he left for Australia with his wife Chan Sook Yin and daughter. One year later, she ‘divorced’ him purportedly for his ‘tireless’ work helping the unemployed.

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 2: In 2011, he and 8 other detractors left Reform Party in shambles just months before the 2011 elections. This was just days after RP’s Kenneth Jeyaretnam he was delighted to have Mr Goh on board, “Gilbert perfectly fits the Reform Party model of leading by action and standing for change”.

After a failed election campaign, he swiftly disassociated himself from NSP and now claims that he is not affiliated to any political party, but “several political parties’ want him join them.

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 3: Feb 2013, he signs up for a slot at Speakers Corner riding on public anger over the ill-conceived Population White Paper. Perhaps the only success in his life as he claims he made, quote “thousands of dollars” from the event. Greedy for more, I hear he is planning events for every damn national holiday to yoke as much mileage as he can. But he realizes he needs more backing from political parties and ngos.

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 4: So what happened to this support?

He confirmed Braema Mathi of MAURAH as speaker for the May first event but it seems she has pulled out. And apart from the SDP, no other political party is throwing their support behind him.

But that’s all recent and public information.... post 5 explains

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 5: What about his mysterious past where you know nothing about his credentials prior to the new millennium?

Someone in this forum asked what he did since he ORD-ed in 1982. I know for a fact that his CDC stint was post-2000. Why is he not talking about his other government posting prior to 2000? Don't believe there was one? Ask him yourself.

Last post 6 coming...

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last, Post 6: Also, you all really think his wife left him just because he was too dedicated to his work? Common… there is a third party involved. The man behind steadymarriages.com could not hold on to his own wife, and is now sneaking some lovin from another man’s wife. The shameless whore is now helping him coordinate this May First event. He can have her though, not worth fighting over.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least he proves the MIW right that you can survive in Singapore cheaply. He only takes $500 a month.

Post 3: Feb 2013, he signs up for a slot at Speakers Corner riding on public anger over the ill-conceived Population White Paper. Perhaps the only success in his life as he claims he made, quote “thousands of dollars” from the event. Greedy for more, I hear he is planning events for every damn national holiday to yoke as much mileage as he can. But he realizes he needs more backing from political parties and ngos.

mrlaurent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 4: So what happened to this support?

He confirmed Braema Mathi of MAURAH as speaker for the May first event but it seems she has pulled out. And apart from the SDP, no other political party is throwing their support behind him.

But that’s all recent and public information. ... post 5 and 6 will explain

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think people would be confident and reassured if a single individual who is highly regarded leads a movement like this. The cause is just. A single leadership also becomes an iconic branding. But because of his selective memory, and his less than professional manner people are rightly worried.

This paragraph sums it up. GG does not deserve to have this iconic branding on him. He was simply in the right place at the right time. But his personality mix does not make him a stable leader. My opinion stands - he's a ticking time bomb.

Applaud his work helping the underemployed including property agents, but someone else should lead the protests.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post 2: In 2011, he and 8 other detractors left Reform Party in shambles just months before the 2011 elections.

Don't drag other people in. The others left RP on their own free will for reasons they deemed necessary, and they are not part of the discussion here.

It is also good that GG had distanced himself from all political parties. This is so that no one will be deterred from the movement due to being tainted by party politics. Again, no issue.

My beef is with the man GG himself.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man dies from hunger after anti-foreigner strike

Leaves behind two elderly parents, domestic helper and pet terrapin

gilbert-goh.jpg

An artist’s impression of Sin Ka Poh. Any coincidental resemblance to Gilbert Goh of the National Solidarity Party is unintentional.

A man in his late forties has passed away after enduring a week-long protest against immigrants in Singapore. A regular contributor to TR Emeritus and various boycott Facebook pages, Sin Ka Poh
was leading a nation-wide boycott of cafes and restaurants operated by foreign labour.

Beginning with a boycott of Ya Kun cafes, which he claimed were being overrun by “PRCs and Pinoys”, Sin led a group of three in a “Occupy Kaya Toast” protest.

“He just sat there for days without ordering anything. And he looked so angry!” said Fu Wu Ren, an employee at Ya Kun who repeatedly urged Sin to try the shop’s perfectly cooked half boiled eggs
enjoyed with a moderate drizzle of dark soya sauce.

Sin fainted on the third day of the protest and was brought to the Tan Tock Seng hospital. Regaining consciousness after being on drip for half a day, he then refused treatment and demanded to be
brought home.

“He told me that I should go back and dance around the coconut trees, and leave the medical jobs to Singaporeans. I thought he was delusional from that strike and increased his medicine to prevent
hallucinations. I didn’t know he actually meant it,” said his doctor Samy Govindasamy, a new Singapore citizen who does not dance around coconut trees.

“And he looked so angry!”

Three days later, Sin passed away at home while updating his Facebook status. It read: “Continue to boycott restaurants that don’t employ Singaporeans for $5 an hour!”

His domestic helper was inconsolable.

“I told boy boy. You cannot play computer everyday without eating or drinking. I cooked his favourite curry chicken noodles every night but he refused to eat. Just because I’m from the Philippines.”
said Maria Fontanilla who has worked for the Sin family for the past 20 years.

“He was such a nice boy in army. I remember folding his uniform every Sunday night before he booked in. But lately, he looked so angry.” she said in tears.

According to various forum letters written by Sin, his hatred for foreigners escalated after his unsuccessful career in Australia. Sin Kah Poh leaves behind two elderly parents, a domestic helper and his
pet terrapin Jim Jim.

Source ~ New Nation.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Loh posted in Sequel May Day Protest - For A Better Singapore - Organised by transitioning.org
John Loh9:28pm Apr 21

<tbody>
</tbody>
Be There On 1st May At Hong Lim Park.

Speakers for the 1st May event at Speakers' Corner:

They are Robert Teh (66, retiree), Raymond Yap (66, working manager), Vivian (27, single mum employed), Darren Lai (42, married jobless graduate), Toby Lim (33, physically challenged graduate underemployed) and Justina Yapp (47, stay at home mum with kids).

Other great speakers include Ms Chan Wai Han with Function 8, Mr M Ravi – human rights lawyer, Mr Tan Jee Say – politican, Mr Vincent Wijeysingha – politican, Jolovan Wham – social activist, Mr Nizam Ismail – corporate lawyer cum activist and Mr Leong sze Hian – financial wizard cum activist.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
email_open_log_pic.php

<tbody>
</tbody>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<tbody>
</tbody>
Be There On 1st May At Hong Lim Park.

Speakers for the 1st May event at Speakers' Corner:

They are Robert Teh (66, retiree), Raymond Yap (66, working manager), Vivian (27, single mum employed), Darren Lai (42, married jobless graduate), Toby Lim (33, physically challenged graduate underemployed) and Justina Yapp (47, stay at home mum with kids).

Other great speakers include Ms Chan Wai Han with Function 8, Mr M Ravi – human rights lawyer, Mr Tan Jee Say – politican, Mr Vincent Wijeysingha – politican, Jolovan Wham – social activist, Mr Nizam Ismail – corporate lawyer cum activist and Mr Leong sze Hian – financial wizard cum activist.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
email_open_log_pic.php

<tbody>
</tbody>

Why nobody invite Eric Lam aka Char Anz to speak?

jw5

Loyal
WTF?? I should get the tea party invitation before him!

One of the reasons you didn't get the invite could be the father's scholarship again.
They tend to prefer those who got a government scholarship like keechiu or those who at least made it to the local U like lucky.
If you don't believe me, you can ask manipulative bastard Scroobal. LOL.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They tend to prefer those who got a government scholarship like keechiu or those who at least made it to the local U like lucky.

But ... but Foo mee har, Seng han thong, Chiam see tong and even LKY were FM scholars

jw5

Loyal
But ... but Foo mee har, Seng han thong, Chiam see tong and even LKY were FM scholars

Simi si FM? father-mother?

1. "tend to prefer"
2. the other 4, there are all different reasons, especially Chiam, who is not even one of them. LOL.