• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh Riddle !

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did the Wanbao say? You mean now we can trust what Wanbao is saying because it publishes something about GG? Or only can trust that article?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did this handsome join and leave RP? when did he join NSP?

Gilbert Goh's Biography

Qualification: Graduate Diploma in Counselling from the Executive Counselling and Training Academy, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne.

Profession: President, Transitioning.org (support site for the unemployed)

Marital Status: Married with one daughter

Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin and Cantonese

Institution: Balestier Hill Technical (Balestier)
Dates attended: 1970 to 1977

Institution: Reserve Artillery Unit (Singapore)
Dates attended: 1979 to 1982

Institution: Lee Community College (Singapore)
Dates attended: 2005 to 2006

http://www.facebook.com/notes/gilbe...gapore/gilbert-gohs-biography/522322367826156

261614_107505696010625_2029953_n.jpg

Last edited:

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gilbert Goh's Biography

Qualification: Graduate Diploma in Counselling from the Executive Counselling and Training Academy, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne.

Profession: President, Transitioning.org (support site for the unemployed)

Marital Status: Married with one daughter

Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin and Cantonese

Institution: Reserve Artillery Unit (Singapore)
Dates attended: 1979 to 1982

Institution: Lee Community College (Singapore)
Dates attended: 2005 to 2006

http://www.facebook.com/notes/gilbe...gapore/gilbert-gohs-biography/522322367826156
[/QUOTE]

More importantly, why no one ask what he do when he ORD-ed in 1982!!

He unemployed since 1982 meh?? I dont believe..... Confirm he is hiding something.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Once he starts using political parties, there will be much increased personality politics.

transitioning.org is a worthy cause and no problems with that. However once a person becomes so prominent then it becomes important to question whether he is the right leader of the anti 6.9M movement. As it is, people are deeming him to be the centre of gravity, which is not a healthy sign.

He also has to understand that he cannot use the opposition parties and those who stepped forward and not acknowledge their contributions. He needs to know that Hong Lim Park is the result of the Chee and the SDP. WP and SPP also made massive inroads since 1991 and the Govt is not vicious as in the past. Most importantly he has to understand that he cannot do this alone for much longer.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been his main issue. Very sparse, selective and mostly it does not add up. No even knows who his associates and donors are for his organisation. Even when his status changed he does not update it.

He unemployed since 1982 meh?? I dont believe..... Confirm he is hiding something.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has been his main issue. Very sparse, selective and mostly it does not add up. No even knows who his associates and donors are for his organisation. Even when his status changed he does not update it.

Does it matter? Look at the fake writeups and accolades of our faked failed scholars, including LKY. I think I trust GG who has nothing. He is only telling a half truth. Leegime tells straight out lies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think people would be confident and reassured if a single individual who is highly regarded leads a movement like this. The cause is just. A single leadership also becomes an iconic branding. But because of his selective memory, and his less than professional manner people are rightly worried.

The other point is that other political parties can just as well lead this and make it front and centre but they chose not to. The fear of confrontation politics is a perennial issue for a number of reasons - the fear they might lose votes like SDP is just one. SDP itself has used up it political capital in this area and voters might think its another stunt.

And the political parties cannot then start advising Gilbert what to to do when they themselves did not want to start this in the first place. For argument sake why did not NSP, WP, etc lead this knowing that it is a hot issue? I am sure it is question of many minds.

So the dilemma is apparent. Quite a difficult situation for all concerned.

However once a person becomes so prominent then it becomes important to question whether he is the right leader of the anti 6.9M movement. As it is, people are deeming him to be the centre of gravity, which is not a healthy sign.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siew Kum Hong is as liberal as they come. When he is worried and he is big time, one has to worry as well. NKF is a good cause but Durai is not. We have to careful. The good thing is that all parties are accommodating to see the May Day Rally thru.

Does it matter? Look at the fake writeups and accolades of our faked failed scholars, including LKY. I think I trust GG who has nothing. He is only telling a half truth. Leegime tells straight out lies.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He unemployed since 1982 meh?? I dont believe..... Confirm he is hiding something.[/QUOTE]

With such a resume.

If this person can be successful he can only be the BEST CON man to have done it!

or else he will just be a unemployable bum!

jw5

Loyal
Then the post GE comments by GMS about this chap followed by TFBH's comments and GMS's retort.

Once he starts using political parties, there will be much increased personality politics.

transitioning.org is a worthy cause and no problems with that. However once a person becomes so prominent then it becomes important to question whether he is the right leader of the anti 6.9M movement. As it is, people are deeming him to be the centre of gravity, which is not a healthy sign.

LOL. Quick, march into your lawyer's office and get your internet moniker to sue mine. LOL.

On your Mark, Get set, Go!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gilbert Goh's Biography

I guess he did A Levels @ Balestier. 7 years there may also mean he repeated a year.

He clearly has nothing to lose. When you are right at the bottom there is only one direction left.

Lee Li Lian is also from a humble background but is a powerful rally speaker and has gravitas. The comparison could not be starker.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
(those in the opposition camp, please correct)

In essence, Gilbert is no politician but has realised that politics brings tremendous benefits to his charity and thus plunged into it. Politics gives him the platform and the forum to raise his profile and that of his cause.

Gilbert got run a charity meh? Is it registered or unregistered in Sinkieland?

Were you referring to transitioning.org?

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
...... and the Govt is not vicious as in the past...

Sure or not? I'd much prefer LKY to Pinky any time. At least Old Fart barked now and then and we could somehow gauged his line of thought.

With Pinky, he's a quiet one. As they say "Still waters run deep"

I guess Pinky is biding his time to strike his opponents with one big fatal blow.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some say I am, some say I'm not. You say leh?

Hi, ask Gilbert on my behalf whether he could include the high cost of living in Singapore in his discussion? It seems that the majority of Sinkies are not worried at all about inflation eating into their salaries and savings.

I am told that one of the chief concerns of voters at the upcoming Malaysian GE is high cost of living.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the fake writeups and accolades of our faked failed scholars, including LKY. I think I trust GG who has nothing. He is only telling a half truth. Leegime tells straight out lies.

Totally agree. LEEgime has yet to be transparent with Sinkies regarding Temasick, GIC, detailed breakdown of naturalized citizens.....

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether he is the right leader of the anti 6.9M movement.

6.9M ? I was told by my PRC analysts that the actual figure may border on 8M.

I don't trust the figure that LEEgime puts out. It has never been transparent about the exact breakdown of the profiles of citizens, PRs and foreigners in Sinkieland.