• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh Riddle !

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charity watchdog in talks with NGO

April 26, 2013 - 12:54am

By:
Linette Heng

At first, it was an internal squabble via e-mail involving people behind the Feb 16 Population White Paper protest at Hong Lim Park.

One of the issues highlighted in the e-mail exchanges was the state of the funds raised to organise the event, which about 5,000 people attended.

Then someone alerted the Commissioner of Charities (COC). So the COC has now stepped in and is speaking with the organiser, Transitioning Unemployment Support Services (TUSS), a non-governmental organisation headed by Mr Gilbert Goh (above), 51, a career counsellor.

The New Paper found out about the squabble after a reader forwarded the e-mail chain, which was confirmed to be authentic by several of those listed as recipients.

TUSS is now planning for the May 1 protest at Hong Lim Park.

Read the full story in The New Paper on Friday (April 26)

Getting more interesting. In S'pore, if you want to do anything, you have to ensure every "i" is dotted and "t" crossed.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Alex Tan again?

Your guess is most likely correct. Alex Tan as I've mentioned before has been sabotaging Gilbert in the forum by mentioning his private details about his family life and also contacting the press.

I'm not surprised Alex Tan would be the one who exposed the email chain about fund raising for Gilbert and instigating the commissioner of charities to investigate Gilbert.

All a ploy to sabotage the May 1 event.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then someone alerted the Commissioner of Charities (COC). So the COC has now stepped in and is speaking with the organiser, Transitioning Unemployment Support Services (TUSS), a non-governmental organisation headed by Mr Gilbert Goh (above), 51, a career counsellor.
)

Alex Tan is most likely the one who alerted the COC and also gave the story to the press.

jw5

Loyal
i stand by my view that gilbert is a true Singapore national hero, mayb in the same league as lim bo seng! at least Gilbert gave hope for us sinkies against the PAP doggies right?????? :(

So you really prefer Gilbert to Andrew? LOL.