• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gilbert’s Latest Sob Story - Loser PMET Mobile Line Tio Chopped!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
48-year-old jobless PMET with mobile line cut off desperate for work
Post Published: 04 November 2018
Author: admin
Found in section: Latest Articles

Hi Gilbert,
I sincerely hope you could help me as I’m at wits end. I’m 48 now and been out of job since last August. Worst is my new house is coming and I am penniless I’ve been trying to get a job and only a handful had requested me for an interview but eventually it’s always they want younger staff or my salary is too high which is not true cos of my experience in IT I’ve only ask for $2.3K which is around the average.
I’ve been to numerous job and employment agencies as well and all to no avail…it’s very disheartening.
I’ve sent tonnes of email all to no avail..I really hope you can help me. My mobile line is cut off as well and it’s only a matter of time before my internet gets cut too. That’s now my only means to apply for job. if I lose it too it’s going to be even more tougher.
I’m willing to do most any job as long as it’s not too physical as I’m diabetic type 2 I can work slightly longer hours if I have to just not too physical like requiring strength as my energy level is not as good as normal people.
I’ve owed phone company bills and bank loans and can’t pay back for months now and am unable to have proper meals I really am on the verge of total breakdown. I really need your help…Please help Gilbert I really can’t take this anymore.
Sylvanus Lim

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
2.3k thats alot for an unemployed to ask, in Sinkiepore our good Ministars have made it possible that earning 1k can also owned a pigeon hole. This chap is asking too much.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually why cant people lie in their resume like the way the ah nehs do? Like u apply for job as a clerk,,,just change yr title to clerk for previous employment,,,if not how they check? and also for references, use yr own kawan lah,,,,they can always pretend to be yr boss etc,,,,never be honest in job applications because they will find ways and means to honestly reject u,,,and also with free time,,join the RC,,,got network is to help get job,,,having no work is worse when one stays at home and isolate themselves. WIth the RC help etc, they could be the next John Tan,,,of course that criteria is to go for surgery to be an eunuch and be the next John Tan

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually why cant people lie in their resume like the way the ah nehs do? Like u apply for job as a clerk,,,just change yr title to clerk for previous employment,,,if not how they check? and also for references, use yr own kawan lah,,,,they can always pretend to be yr boss etc,,,,never be honest in job applications because they will find ways and means to honestly reject u,,,and also with free time,,join the RC,,,got network is to help get job,,,having no work is worse when one stays at home and isolate themselves. WIth the RC help etc, they could be the next John Tan,,,of course that criteria is to go for surgery to be an eunuch and be the next John Tan
KNN actually for those that look professional (like my uncle) and only looking for leeches but not career, they can just lie through an interview for a job they have no experience KNN mostly you will not be confirmed but at times lucky can get confirmation and time to leech hospitalisation leave and then finally quit KNN then proceed to your next kum gong interviewers KNN of course all those low class jobs lah KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually for those that look professional (like my uncle) and only looking for leeches but not career, they can just lie through an interview for a job they have no experience KNN mostly you will not be confirmed but at times lucky can get confirmation and time to leech hospitalisation leave and then finally quit KNN then proceed to your next kum gong interviewers KNN of course all those low class jobs lah KNN
The chap in the article is looking for a low class job,,,

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Call it the PAP brainwashed generation ...sinkees can't operate in opaque ...always has to be black and white. That's why sinkees (and sinkee business) can't succeed outside sinkapore. I know this seems generalization ...I have seen it over and over and again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is not taking charge ...if he is desperate, then act like one.
If Gilbert is any good as a career coach, he should shake this chap up.

There are so many options for this guy - if he has the skillset in software development. Create a malware and make some serious dough of dumb people. With that dough, he can launch his start-up. Or if he is the goody kind, then write apps lah. Sell app for $1 and he could make big bucks if it takes off.

The world is his oyster if he acts with passion.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4591.JPG

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the age of 48, one must have substantial savings to survive at least 3 years of unemployment.
At 48. Better to go for the Soylent Green option. The market is soo controlled by employers n the pap tat they can do what they want. Better to die free than to live as slaves

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZomboMeme 07112018131323.jpg

Oh please, if you want this chee hong kia Gilbert Goh to help you. First you must have a chee bye. Second, you be a chee bye he wants to fuck. If not, he's just using your stories to solicit more funds to pay for his chee hong lifestyle. Wake Up Singapore

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 48. Better to go for the Soylent Green option. The market is soo controlled by employers n the pap tat they can do what they want. Better to die free than to live as slaves

A better option will be sinkie giving WP 2 GRCs and that would counteract against the above you mentioned.

Then at 48, you still find a job with reasonable salary :biggrin: