• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting a solar powered charger for electricity use?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it illegal in singapore? The logic is that since you won't be paying electricity to the govt but using it for free.

I seen it on roof tops of houses (don't know if they broke the law though) but an easier way would be to put it on the balcony.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about solar-powered lamps for the lawn?

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prefer something more practical. I mean electricity for the room lights, aircon etc.

these lamps are very practical as i don't have to run power cables in my lawns to power them. if they sit under the sun for a day, they can easily light up the lawn for 6 to 8 hours depending on the season. by the way, that's a pic of my walkway in my front yard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these lamps are very practical as i don't have to run power cables in my lawns to power them. if they sit under the sun for a day, they can easily light up the lawn for 6 to 8 hours depending on the season. by the way, that's a pic of my walkway in my front yard.

My lawn lamps aren't solar powered and they don't have power cables showing but they have not been working for some time now. I was actually asking for solar chargers for use in my house to charge up say room lights maybe even the aircon etc. Yup lawn lamps in sinkieland. Let me show you pics of them they are quite huge too close to shoulder height.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was just thinking about this perhaps you were thinking "oh sinkie, let me show him what a house with a lawn looks like!" then you show me a home lawn with small tiny lamps that probably has no gate at all so that anyone can just walk up to the front door and knock on it. I actually hate typical american homes no gates at all and if they do have gates it's those white picket type of fences. I can show you what my sinkie home with lamps look like. Not so short as those so no one will knock over them because he cannot see them. Just wait till the sun rises so that i can take a picture of them.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it illegal in singapore? The logic is that since you won't be paying electricity to the govt but using it for free.

I seen it on roof tops of houses (don't know if they broke the law though) but an easier way would be to put it on the balcony.

Hey shitnigger goondu, can you embed a video of the solar powered fucking charger here?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was just thinking about this perhaps you were thinking "oh sinkie, let me show him what a house with a lawn looks like!" then you show me a home lawn with small tiny lamps that probably has no gate at all so that anyone can just walk up to the front door and knock on it. I actually hate typical american homes no gates at all and if they do have gates it's those white picket type of fences. I can show you what my sinkie home with lamps look like. Not so short as those so no one will knock over them because he cannot see them. Just wait till the sun rises so that i can take a picture of them.

i share a room in a hdb flat in bedok.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

if anyone can invent window panes of your apartment as solar panels and yet do not destroy the look as a window pane, isnt that great...you can tap solar electricity from the windows and at the same time use the damn thing as a window! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anyone can invent window panes of your apartment as solar panels and yet do not destroy the look as a window pane, isnt that great...you can tap solar electricity from the windows and at the same time use the damn thing as a window! :biggrin:

with obstruction and shadowing from other high rises, only the top floors will get enough sunlight. that's why i can only dream of solar power from my tiny room in bedok.