• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting a solar powered charger for electricity use?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You check ur ass if it is clean so that your PAP master can give you a hard thrust for licking his balls so well.
Your stupid m&d brain and limited vocabulary knows nothing else except screw ass and lick balls. All your posts seem to be saying this repeatedly and repeatedly.

Told you how many times to be more creative and come up with something new. You seem to have run out of words. Oh I forgot, you are a Chinese Helicopter (as is most Chinese Jiu Hu Kias), whose English is not even worthy of my mention. This is an English forum, no place for a Chinese Helicopter like you.

Go and make your Telsa (Ooops, I mean TESLA) electricity and don't disgrace yourself here understand? Also, remember to record your invention into your Dairy (Ooops, again I should mean DIARY) for future reference. Sorry for my English above due to the bad influence by an idiot in this forum. However, again judging from your stupidity and m&d-filled brain, I don't think you can ever succeed, less being electrocuted to death by your own so-called Telsa electricity.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can spell whatever I like.. Unlike you who need to think that bending down for ur arse for your PAP master is the only way to earn a living.

My post is not for you to read.

Sure, similarly we whack you whatever we like!!

KNN, quit telling us that your mother sell her old hole to UMNO and their Ah Neh buddies from MIC.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your stupid m&d brain and limited vocabulary knows nothing else except screw ass and lick balls. All your posts seem to be saying this repeatedly and repeatedly.

That is what happened when all the UMNO and MIC sperm flow up from his arse to his brainlet.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what happened when all the UMNO and MIC sperm flow up from his arse to his brainlet.
I can only pray for this bastard to get electrocuted and killed by his whatever fuck solar system. If it's a Telsa (Oops, I mean Tesla), which is high voltage, would be even better. Once he's dead, we can have a more peaceful SBF here.