• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GentLemen dont carry handkerchiefs anymore..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gone are the days when a guy wouLd have a niceLy pressed handkie tucked at the back of his pockets..wonder where have these GentLemen dissapeared to ?..:smile:
Guessed aLL are being swaLLowed up by the tissues.:biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gone are the days when a guy wouLd have a niceLy pressed handkie tucked at the back of his pockets..wonder where have these GentLemen dissapeared to ?..:smile:

Tissue paper easier to chope seats mah. Handkerchiefs are easily blown away by the wind, unless of course it is deeply drenched in mucus.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..or spermatoza ..:eek::biggrin:

You don't use handkerchiefs to wipe that!! I still have a pile of them I rarely use these days, some of them with monogram stitched on them. There were those in white or dark red for coat pocket only, even that, nobody does that anymore.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our blardy weather so hot, how can guys dont carry hankies these days? :biggrin:

I always keep one in my back pocket.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our blardy weather so hot, how can guys dont carry hankies these days? :biggrin:

I always keep one in my back pocket.

It is not the heat...we used the handkerchiefs to tie into a bandana & shield in from the sun, when we were young & to carry marbles in them & tie coins at the end, so that we don't loose them. It is not fashionable to use them these days..that is all! for it is so convenient to use tissue papers. Have we consider it, it is environmentally friendlier to use handkerchiefs than tissues? we just wash them, dry them, iron them & use, again, again & again!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women oso ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soccer Hankies

I heard football (soccer) referees used to wave their hankies to catch the players attentions. :eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Soccer Hankies

Hanky very stylo milo. Old folks used to iron and fold the hankies for the kids but think nowadays extinct liaoz. Me now use tissue paper for convenient sake cos' me is the one doing the laundry now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Handkerchiefs can be the cause of your downfall. Let me disclose a true story that took place in the late 80s or early 90s. I recall having posted this incident in this forum previously.

My colleagues and I went to chiong LSB in the afternoon. One of them was so mesmerised by a bar girl that they kissed for a good 2 minutes or so. Thereafter, he used his handkerchief to wipe his mouth. To cut a long story short, his wife discovered lipstick stain on the handkerchief! War took place. After it stopped, cold war.

Remember, when 'steal eat', make sure you wipe your mouth clean. Wet tissues strongly recommended. Never use a handkerchief.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good observation.
i uncle still have a nicely pressed hankie tucked at the back of my left back pocket....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Handkerchiefs can be the cause of your downfall. Let me disclose a true story that took place in the late 80s or early 90s. I recall having posted this incident in this forum previously.

My colleagues and I went to chiong LSB in the afternoon. One of them was so mesmerised by a bar girl that they kissed for a good 2 minutes or so. Thereafter, he used his handkerchief to wipe his mouth. To cut a long story short, his wife discovered lipstick stain on the handkerchief! War took place. After it stopped, cold war.

Remember, when 'steal eat', make sure you wipe your mouth clean. Wet tissues strongly recommended. Never use a handkerchief.

thank you brudder. you are the man!!! i will throw away my handkerchief from now on....

steal eating is really fun....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Soccer Hankies

Hanky very stylo milo. Old folks used to iron and fold the hankies for the kids but think nowadays extinct liaoz. Me now use tissue paper for convenient sake cos' me is the one doing the laundry now.

i still use hankie to clean my face. tissues for my hands...and other tings.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any practicaL usuage of that toweL ?..

sometimes desperate, use as bath towel. sometimes,lagi desperate use to clean evidences of any indiscretions...plenty of use lah.

the worse and the most cruel and hideous i read was the use of chloroform soaked hankie to knock your victim.....terrible!