• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GentLemen dont carry handkerchiefs anymore..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scout Scarf

Hanky very stylo milo. Old folks used to iron and fold the hankies for the kids but think nowadays extinct liaoz. Me now use tissue paper for convenient sake cos' me is the one doing the laundry now.

Iron ? :eek: Why ? Smoother ? If it is a boy scout scarf, then okay lor.

KNN ! The one below haz no pride. :mad:

5549724679_29316c9d91.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Scout Scarf

During the era of the new romantics music, guys wear hankies round their necks with a collared shirt....trend started by bands like spandau ballet and later Aha.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone remember SBS drivers using their folded hankerchiefs to line their inner collar and hold it in place with paper clips.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Use a hanky in school. Now I carry hygienic wet wipes. Peesai weather has gotten hotter over the years and carrying a damp cloth in your pocket only makes it stinks. Beside wet wipe can also use for pang sai. Karcheng feels good with abit of alcohol on it. Wahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Use a hanky in school. Now I carry hygienic wet wipes. Peesai weather has gotten hotter over the years and carrying a damp cloth in your pocket only makes it stinks. Beside wet wipe can also use for pang sai. Karcheng feels good with abit of alcohol on it. Wahaha

Wet wipes are a must to keep in car but the small packs cannot put inside pocket else will usually leak...also not to get the baby wipes gentle type....once got the dettol ones for hands....use to wipe face knn face machiam kena sting!
Use to carry facial blotters...influenced by ex....kena labelled chow aqua and stop that habit....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now I carry hygienic wet wipes. Peesai weather has gotten hotter over the years and carrying a damp cloth in your pocket only makes it stinks. Beside wet wipe can also use for pang sai. Karcheng feels good with abit of alcohol on it. Wahaha

You are my 'supporter'. Wet wipes always handy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone remember SBS drivers using their folded hankerchiefs to line their inner collar and hold it in place with paper clips.

I have seen those with the 'bulldog' clip..paper clips !! I still use handkerchief, old habits from the past & I still have dozens of them, some are very nice ones & some monogram ones.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wet wipes are good. They are backup for emergency when things get hot in the car with a girl. Great for clean up when things get messy.

Wet wipes are a must to keep in car but the small packs cannot put inside pocket else will usually leak...also not to get the baby wipes gentle type....once got the dettol ones for hands....use to wipe face knn face machiam kena sting!
Use to carry facial blotters...influenced by ex....kena labelled chow aqua and stop that habit....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Handkerchiefs can be the cause of your downfall. Let me disclose a true story that took place in the late 80s or early 90s. I recall having posted this incident in this forum previously.

My colleagues and I went to chiong LSB in the afternoon. One of them was so mesmerised by a bar girl that they kissed for a good 2 minutes or so. Thereafter, he used his handkerchief to wipe his mouth. To cut a long story short, his wife discovered lipstick stain on the handkerchief! War took place. After it stopped, cold war.

Remember, when 'steal eat', make sure you wipe your mouth clean. Wet tissues strongly recommended. Never use a handkerchief.

hi there

1. gd, good tip, bro!
2. whenever i steal eat, i shower after the damn thing is over.
3. leaving on trace mah!
4. hahaha! also wash both heads.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, i do carry handkerchief since young.
2. a fresh one for each day!
3. i keep it in my right pant pocket.
4. yes, when steal eat, don't use the hanky to clean anything hoh!
5. btw, i am no gentleman but some bloke on the streets.

turquoiselady

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at some of the posts, its more revealing when you talk about where the gentlemen have gone. Talking about handkerchiefs, they go to something dirty. Tsk tsk.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still carry one with me in my pocket everyday. I get them from Mustafa. Nice, cheap and good.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

2. whenever i steal eat, i shower after the damn thing is over.

While I understand the need for one to be refreshed after bonking, please be careful. If you are not going home immediately, I think that's fine. But going home immediately after 'steal eat' and showering can be risky. You will look too fresh to your spouse when you return home. You smell different too. Also, the 'smell' from your shirt, t-shirt and underwear will be different.

I humbly suggest you shower but not use the liquid soap available. Do not return home immediately. Best to jalan jalan. pespire and look and smell lousy when you balek rumah.

I am able to give the above advice coz one of my kawan was caught by his spouse. Too bad his spouse was a policewoman (IO).

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I understand the need for one to be refreshed after bonking, please be careful. If you are not going home immediately, I think that's fine. But going home immediately after 'steal eat' and showering can be risky. You will look too fresh to your spouse when you return home. You smell different too. Also, the 'smell' from your shirt, t-shirt and underwear will be different.

I humbly suggest you shower but not use the liquid soap available. Do not return home immediately. Best to jalan jalan. pespire and look and smell lousy when you balek rumah.

I am able to give the above advice coz one of my kawan was caught by his spouse. Too bad his spouse was a policewoman (IO).

He must have married a K9 bitch from the K9 division, she must be sniffing him all over, did she take his undies to the lab too? or did a swap on his "mushroom" head?