• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GentLemen dont carry handkerchiefs anymore..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must have married a K9 bitch from the K9 division, she must be sniffing him all over, did she take his undies to the lab too? or did a swap on his "mushroom" head?

Wife first got suspicious coz he apprised wife his police division had major police operations and he was involved. Wife called squad mate from that division and was told no ops. From that incident, he was under 'surveillance' whenever he went home late.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you brudder. you are the man!!! i will throw away my handkerchief from now on....

steal eating is really fun....

Don't lah. After stealing eat, you still need the hanky to wipe sweat. Wiping sweat, hanky is better than tissue.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I humbly suggest you shower but not use the liquid soap available. Do not return home immediately. Best to jalan jalan. pespire and look and smell lousy when you balek rumah.

I am able to give the above advice coz one of my kawan was caught by his spouse. Too bad his spouse was a policewoman (IO).

Brother, you are the best. Thanks for the advice.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While I understand the need for one to be refreshed after bonking, please be careful. If you are not going home immediately, I think that's fine. But going home immediately after 'steal eat' and showering can be risky. You will look too fresh to your spouse when you return home. You smell different too. Also, the 'smell' from your shirt, t-shirt and underwear will be different.

I humbly suggest you shower but not use the liquid soap available. Do not return home immediately. Best to jalan jalan. pespire and look and smell lousy when you balek rumah.

I am able to give the above advice coz one of my kawan was caught by his spouse. Too bad his spouse was a policewoman (IO).

hi there

1. gd, good reminder.
2. learning from a "steal eat" expert.
3. hahaha!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While I understand the need for one to be refreshed after bonking, please be careful. If you are not going home immediately, I think that's fine. But going home immediately after 'steal eat' and showering can be risky. You will look too fresh to your spouse when you return home. You smell different too. Also, the 'smell' from your shirt, t-shirt and underwear will be different.

Me aLways have a set of soiLed cLothings on standby..:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wife first got suspicious coz he apprised wife his police division had major police operations and he was involved. Wife called squad mate from that division and was told no ops. From that incident, he was under 'surveillance' whenever he went home late.

His Squad mate squealed on him, buddies must cover mah!. I covered for my colleague when they went on a business trip to country y instead of X, his wife called the office & wonder why couldn't get through to number at Country X. His squad mate no quick thinking...

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gone are the days when a guy wouLd have a niceLy pressed handkie tucked at the back of his pockets..wonder where have these GentLemen dissapeared to ?..:smile:
Guessed aLL are being swaLLowed up by the tissues.:biggrin:

many here prefer to lick
the smeller the better for them
kopiuncle can attest to it
he received many offers

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Squad mate squealed on him, buddies must cover mah!. I covered for my colleague when they went on a business trip to country y instead of X, his wife called the office & wonder why couldn't get through to number at Country X. His squad mate no quick thinking...

Squad mate of wife not his.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GD, avoid hankie tell tale sign or to work up a sweat after shower was useless for this crony pal -he couldn't deliver any more 'ammo' when wifey did the acid test. Magazine reserves running on empty, cold sweat:p

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gone are the days when a guy wouLd have a niceLy pressed handkie tucked at the back of his pockets..wonder where have these GentLemen dissapeared to ?..:smile:
Guessed aLL are being swaLLowed up by the tissues.:biggrin:
I still carry mine but now a days i make sure to carry another packet of tissue also....cos when you curi makan outside make sure only use tissue to clean mouth...hankies will leave behind lip stick stain...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Handkerchiefs can be the cause of your downfall. Let me disclose a true story that took place in the late 80s or early 90s. I recall having posted this incident in this forum previously.

My colleagues and I went to chiong LSB in the afternoon. One of them was so mesmerised by a bar girl that they kissed for a good 2 minutes or so. Thereafter, he used his handkerchief to wipe his mouth. To cut a long story short, his wife discovered lipstick stain on the handkerchief! War took place. After it stopped, cold war.

Remember, when 'steal eat', make sure you wipe your mouth clean. Wet tissues strongly recommended. Never use a handkerchief.

you talking about me? haha that was what cause my downfall in first marriage...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah and one more point don't blur blur like me put on my t-shirt inside out....kena caught by oc but die die say must have put it on when leaving house no wonder whole day everyone staring at me....also in the past used to send my shirts to be washed by laundry but now oc die die wants to do the washing....probably to sniff through for any unfamiliar smell and inspect for stains...:(

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah and one more point don't blur blur like me put on my t-shirt inside out....kena caught by oc but die die say must have put it on when leaving house no wonder whole day everyone staring at me....also in the past used to send my shirts to be washed by laundry but now oc die die wants to do the washing....probably to sniff through for any unfamiliar smell and inspect for stains...:(

hi there

1. frankie, my take.
2. whenever i steal eat.
3. i shall proceed to my club for a good scrub down.
4. have a cup of tea & biscuit.
5. all traces gone by then.
6. even if she screams, questions or shouts.
7. honest, i boh chap!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always carry a towel! Its required when you travel!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day

The original quotation that explained the importance of towels is found in Chapter 3 of Adams' work The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.
More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitchhiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost." What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.
Hence a phrase that has passed into hitchhiking slang, as in "Hey, you sass that hoopy Ford Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is." (Sass: know, be aware of, meet, have sex with; hoopy: really together guy; frood: really amazingly together guy.)[3]
—Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Any practicaL usuage of that toweL ?..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. frankie, my take.
2. whenever i steal eat.
3. i shall proceed to my club for a good scrub down.
4. have a cup of tea & biscuit.
5. all traces gone by then.
6. even if she screams, questions or shouts.
7. honest, i boh chap!
hahaha you can't reason with a woman...