• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genghis Khan monument as high as the Statue of Liberty

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1012995_570006473037945_1891028527_n.jpg

He once ruled an empire that stretched from China to Persia. With an army on horseback, armed with bows and arrows.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

MBT : When Loong asked me to 'retire' he sort of promise me a retirement package I can't refuse. As you can see for yourself in this picture, I'm not complaining, all I need to do now is to relax and to keep my mouth shut while the money keep flowing in to me! Hahaha

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Among all the countries, Mongolia's national anthem is one of the better ones.

[video=youtube;sH0Z45xZvqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH0Z45xZvqg[/video]

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Soon Sillypore may also have one "erected" for an old fart.
It may take over Sillypore's flyer present location.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Among all the countries, Mongolia's national anthem is one of the better ones.

Wonder if the same applies to Mongolian pussies. They should be great otherwise one of their own won't have been killed in a high profile case up north. Some nightspots have these gals but they are big bone type.