• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genghis Khan monument as high as the Statue of Liberty

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mongol girl got killed by one of Najib's cronies.

Altantuya-pics.jpg

Altantuya.jpg

I can see why Najib's wife ordered her eliminated!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway quite a no of them here 'studying' English and whatnots!!

A good number 'study' to enable them to work at nightspots. 1 yr student visa. Can extend another year. Better than come in 1-2 months on social visit pass and not knowing whether further re-entry will succeed.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good number 'study' to enable them to work at nightspots. 1 yr student visa. Can extend another year. Better than come in 1-2 months on social visit pass and not knowing whether further re-entry will succeed.

U and I got lots in common! From one old timer to another!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the Mongols, wealth is measured by how many horses and sheep you have. Gold and money meant nothing to them.
Their horses are small but tough and strong in endurance.
When the empire expanded, they had a mail service similar to the pony express where messages can get across quickly and get almost immediate backups and support during war.
Their army was always outnumbered but thanks to their superior manoeuvre and bows and arrows, they normally exterminate enemies with heavy equipment and armour.
One armed Mongol has several ponies for transport or war. If a pony in injured, it becomes food for the army.
Ponies also provide warmth during winter.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Mongolian chick that got killed doesn't really look like the pic that laksaboy posted and the girl in green is a Korean chick. Btw I think that's a heavily photoshopped picture did you guys see her mugshot picture far from flattering. Just how pretty was she exactly?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the morning after look is the real look..glamour shots these days are really advanced...can disguise almost anything with some exceptions like Pinky Husband and other Brother. And I dont mean LHY..

This is the unedited picture of the Mongolian chick killed she looks quite different from her other pics

altantuya.jpg