• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Generation Gap

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sure, why not. Money and assets are useless when I am dead. Just make sure you follow my last words. Essentially, do NOT have a wake. From hospital or place of death to cremation. :biggrin:
That's so kind and generous! Thank you in advance. I have also noted your last words. But in all likelihood, I will die earlier than you. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll buy you a female goat or boar to cure your horniness.
Buy this much cheaper lah.

8f3f.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle saw one of these decently dressed girls. He asked me why the shape of her vagaina is visible. I said theybare all whores nowadays

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I "dated" my dad for lunch today.

He is in his 60s, retired, and stays alone in his terrace house. This morning, I thought he could be lonely, and so, why not asked him for lunch to bond with him a little. After all, mum left him and me for another man overseas when I was at a young age. He had never remarried nor have another woman in his life. I am always grateful to him that he didn't, because I won't know how I would react to a stepmother.

To cut my long story short, after my light workout at the gym with friends on leave, I met him for lunch at Crystal Jade in town.

Dad is always Dad.

First thing he sees me, he aked why I am so "skimpily clad". I told him I just finished my gym with friends!

I said it's normal to wear my reversible short bra top and tights out in the streets. I added that I do it all the time and there's nothing indecent about my dress code. Many other women, including my friends that he knew do the same too.

He went on and on fretting about "lecherous" men staring at me. Eventually, I agreed to wear his sweater that he would always carry with him when we dine at air-conditioned restaurants. To be honest, his sweater smells (you know, the old people kind of smell) but I didn't complain to him.

Next I asked him what he would like to eat. He said "Anything" and he quickly left for the washroom. And so, I ordered a fish, a meat, a vege and a tofu dish.

When the simple stir fry kailan arrived on the table, he muttered why I ordered vegetables. He went on and on about how cheap and easy to cook vegetables.

Well, this isn't his first time complaining about eating vegetables outside of home. Next, you can guess about his reaction to the steamed grouper as well. Another easy to cook dish at restaurant prices! He freaked out.

OK dad!

Next time no easy to cook items when we eat at restaurants! I will order meat and meat and nothing but meat dishes. No fiber, all meat proteins and yes, no steamed fish too.

I must as well ask him to list down on a piece of paper the things that he cannot cook himself, so that I can avoid ordering those dishes when he says he eats "Anything"!

I am just ranting. I do love Daddy a lot.

He has given me a good education, brought me up without remarrying, (probably sacrificing his personal needs at his peak age) and understanding my fear of having a stepmother.

Dad, I know we are developing a generation gap.

Never mind, I still love you very much Daddy.

Tomorrow I shall go shopping and buy you a new sweater.
jiejie is single family product?