• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Generation Gap

Angelique

Alfrescian
Loyal
I "dated" my dad for lunch today.

He is in his 60s, retired, and stays alone in his terrace house. This morning, I thought he could be lonely, and so, why not asked him for lunch to bond with him a little. After all, mum left him and me for another man overseas when I was at a young age. He had never remarried nor have another woman in his life. I am always grateful to him that he didn't, because I won't know how I would react to a stepmother.

To cut my long story short, after my light workout at the gym with friends on leave, I met him for lunch at Crystal Jade in town.

Dad is always Dad.

First thing he sees me, he aked why I am so "skimpily clad". I told him I just finished my gym with friends!

I said it's normal to wear my reversible short bra top and tights out in the streets. I added that I do it all the time and there's nothing indecent about my dress code. Many other women, including my friends that he knew do the same too.

He went on and on fretting about "lecherous" men staring at me. Eventually, I agreed to wear his sweater that he would always carry with him when we dine at air-conditioned restaurants. To be honest, his sweater smells (you know, the old people kind of smell) but I didn't complain to him.

Next I asked him what he would like to eat. He said "Anything" and he quickly left for the washroom. And so, I ordered a fish, a meat, a vege and a tofu dish.

When the simple stir fry kailan arrived on the table, he muttered why I ordered vegetables. He went on and on about how cheap and easy to cook vegetables.

Well, this isn't his first time complaining about eating vegetables outside of home. Next, you can guess about his reaction to the steamed grouper as well. Another easy to cook dish at restaurant prices! He freaked out.

OK dad!

Next time no easy to cook items when we eat at restaurants! I will order meat and meat and nothing but meat dishes. No fiber, all meat proteins and yes, no steamed fish too.

I must as well ask him to list down on a piece of paper the things that he cannot cook himself, so that I can avoid ordering those dishes when he says he eats "Anything"!

I am just ranting. I do love Daddy a lot.

He has given me a good education, brought me up without remarrying, (probably sacrificing his personal needs at his peak age) and understanding my fear of having a stepmother.

Dad, I know we are developing a generation gap.

Never mind, I still love you very much Daddy.

Tomorrow I shall go shopping and buy you a new sweater.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has given me a good education, brought me up without remarrying, (probably sacrificing his personal needs at his peak age) and understanding my fear of having a stepmother.

Not to poke fun at your dad, but you won't know how he satisfied his sexual needs outside. He could be good at cover and concealment. No offense. Just my two cents comments.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho those who dated their dad are fucking sluts becas normal people would just go out with their dad.
In fact when you need to even have a date with dad shows how a useless daughter you are becas normal daughter would either be staying with their dad or visited their dad frequentlee.
Hence If you are a normal daughter a date with dad is not even necessarlee.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just ranting. I do love Daddy a lot.

Never mind, I still love you very much Daddy.

Tomorrow I shall go shopping and buy you a new sweater.
Imuho you are simplee imagining you love dad and doing something to justify it.
It's just a different magnitude.
Some useless daughter like gansiokbin would even hope for covid lockdown to justify ownself not able to visit her old aged mum.
In short visiting parent is just a chore to this group of people including you.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky today I am not so horny. Else I would insist you provide me with chio female stock related to you to prove this here old fart is still very virile.:biggrin:
You got generation gap with your grand kids? Do they nag you to stop and quit smoking?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You got generation gap with your grand kids? Do they nag you to stop and quit smoking?
No they don't. Actually I suspect two or three of my teenage grand kids are vaping. Sometimes I smell cherry/vanilla scent from their bodies. Sneaky little fuckers. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
One day, ask them out for a kopi session. Can vape and smoke together lah :biggrin:
That's what I did last time with my niece. After that, we got along very well. And now, she's the beneficiary of my will :biggrin:
They have no time for an old fart grandpa like me. Besides I would rather confiscate their vape and use them myself :biggrin:

If I have more kopi and smokes with you, can I be a beneficiary to your will too?:o-o::biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have more kopi and smokes with you, can I be a beneficiary to your will too?:o-o::biggrin:
Sure, why not. Money and assets are useless when I am dead. Just make sure you follow my last words. Essentially, do NOT have a wake. From hospital or place of death to cremation. :biggrin: