• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Loong swears in more chiakliaobee Mayors

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=5]Lee Hsien Loong added 2 new photos to the album: Swearing-in Ceremony of Mayors — with Teo Ho Pin and 8 others at The People's Association.[/h]May 24 at 4:38am ·

Our Mayors are responsible for looking after the residents of the five districts in Singapore. They serve as chairpersons of the Community Development Councils (CDC) for that district.
Today, the new Mayors were sworn-in. Congratulations to Low Yen Ling, Dr Maliki Osman, Dr Teo Ho Pin and Denise Phua Lay Peng on being reappointed! We also welcomed Desmond Choo, who takes over from Teo Ser Luck. Yen Ling has also been appointed chairperson of the Mayor’s Committee.
I would like to thank Ser Luck, who has served as Northeast CDC Mayor for eight years, and implemented many innovative and practical programmes for residents.
This year is the CDC’s 20th anniversary. CDCs assist the needy, bond the community, and partner other organisations to do projects for residents. Hope the mayors, councillors, partners, and volunteers will continue to work for residents, strengthen the gotong royong spirit, and make Singapore the best home for everyone!
You can watch my speech here: http://on.pmo.sg/2rQdqBJ.
– LHL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What do these fuckers actually do. How much do they earn? Look at Teo Ho Pin for example.

Draw Mayor salary, also MP salary, also VP S'pore environmental council, also Chairman PAP Town councils, President Building and Management Alumni, and deputy govt whip. How much he earn all together?

Low Yen Ling is another one. Draw Mayor and MP salary, also salary for Senior Perm Sec for MOE, and Senior Perm Sec for MITI. Should be well over $1 million a year.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets face it, the Mayors position is reserved for political appointees who cannot get a decent job in the private sector and not capable of holding a political appointment in any of the Ministries. In the past, MPs that cannot find a job that commensurates with their MP status used to be employed by SPH, NTUC, NUS, etc. SPH is already sinking and cannot afford to pay anyone to do fuckall. NUS academics have no tolerance entertaining grassroots porlumpars as it an insult to their intelligence so they will throw their hat in the ring. Pointless putting more PAP MPs in NTUC as there is only so much votes to be garnered from union members.

Look at Ms Tin, and look at the company she just joined after meeting the boss in a committee where they were both members.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lets face it, the Mayors position is reserved for political appointees who cannot get a decent job in the private sector and not capable of holding a political appointment in any of the Ministries. In the past, MPs that cannot find a job that commensurates with their MP status used to be employed by SPH, NTUC, NUS, etc. SPH is already sinking and cannot afford to pay anyone to do fuckall. NUS academics have no tolerance entertaining grassroots porlumpars as it an insult to their intelligence so they will throw their hat in the ring. Pointless putting more PAP MPs in NTUC as there is only so much votes to be garnered from union members.

Look at Ms Tin, and look at the company she just joined after meeting the boss in a committee where they were both members.

What u say does not make sense. Many of these political appointees Mayor are already holding multiple high paying jobs. I already gave 2 examples in post #2. They have more then decent jobs. Kindly read my posts in the future before you put your foot in your mouth....................yet again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, mine is all made-up, nothing accurate or true. You should carry on with your accurate facts like PM's first wife killed herself in a Sentosa Hotel and they brought her back by boat, CJ did his schooling in SJI, Ravi was identified and mentored by Tharman, Halimah cannot stand for PE because her father is Indian and why Tan Cheng Bock made a mistake and should have challenged the PE results after the event.

Also I think your essays are something everyone looks forward to. Not only is it comprehensive, lengthy due to its patient and necessary logic building foundation, clearly proof-read but the analysis is spot on, incisive and original absolutely no ambivalence.

Also you are one of the rare few in this forum that actually addresses and attacks the the issue head-on rather than the person. Mark of an confident and well-rounded individual and an asset to society.

Looking forward to your next essay.

What u say does not make sense. Many of these political appointees Mayor are already holding multiple high paying jobs. I already gave 2 examples in post #2. They have more then decent jobs. Kindly read my posts in the future before you put your foot in your mouth....................yet again.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Aiyah, mine is all made-up, nothing accurate or true. You should carry on with your accurate facts like PM's first wife killed herself in a Sentosa Hotel and they brought her back by boat, CJ did his schooling in SJI, Ravi was identified and mentored by Tharman, Halimah cannot stand for PE because her father is Indian and why Tan Cheng Bock made a mistake and should have challenged the PE results after the event.

Wow, that is kind of pathetic. I can't even bother to remember what you wrote 2 days ago. But yet, you seem to be tracking and recording all my posts. Normally, I would tell you to get a life, but there is Nothing like having my own stalker. Carry on. Later when I need a biographer, I will come and look for you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rooks like Arse loong's jiak liao bee club is getting bigger and bigger,time to send in gordon gekko to do some corporate rightsizing and get rid of these worthless leeches!!!!!Singapore has become a second rate power!!!!

what is the purpose of all these goddam diplomats and paper pushers and administrative stuff anyway?what purpose do they serve?u want leadership but when we have so many indian chiefs sitting around doing what?Singapore has 33 different vice presidents,20 ministers,100 and fucking one mps,9999 cronies,each earning over $200,000 a year.now i have spent the last few months analyzing what these guys do and i still havent figured it out!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder we need to inaugurate 20,000 new shitizens every year,its no longer about growing the economy efficiently,its about supporting this titanic ponzi pyramid country thats getting heavier and heavier at the top.theres only so many passengers u can fit into first class,u need five or six classes below supporting it......at this rate when singapore population hits 10 million,sinkies are going to be sleeping in the engine room with the rats.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of pecking order, where does a Mayor stand? It should be higher than that of your vanilla MP rite?

Lets face it, the Mayors position is reserved for political appointees who cannot get a decent job in the private sector and not capable of holding a political appointment in any of the Ministries.