• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Loong swears in more chiakliaobee Mayors

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What do these fuckers actually do.

They organise "retreats" overseas to reward loyal followers with some R & R activities. RC jobs are mundane by nature and opportunities must be provided where they can let their hair down away from the prying eyes of green eyed sinkies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not exactly. Prior to the mayoral model, PAP branches were not allowed to reach out to each other even for organising some mundane event. They had to go thru PAP HQ. This is part of the compartmentalising of the branches to prevent the events when Barisan captured all the branches. In later years MPs were complaining about duplication, joint organising of events etc. The mayoral models was introduced to partly address this. Its more an administrative model. Mayors are not elected but appointed. Mayors protocol wise have no standing compared to an MP though they are MPs themselves. The PAP solely holds their MP accountable for the votes in their constituency and not the Mayor.

If you look at the background of past mayors, you can see their commercial and profession appeal to the private sector.

The term Mayor is actually misleading.

In terms of pecking order, where does a Mayor stand? It should be higher than that of your vanilla MP rite?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a small country and need 5 Mayors. Unbelievable. I think more to do with job creation for cronies.
Up you, limpeh take job n subcontract to blangas, her emperoe highness would enjoy a dark tongue darting im her dark hole

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not exactly. Prior to the mayoral model, PAP branches were not allowed to reach out to each other even for organising some mundane event. They had to go thru PAP HQ. This is part of the compartmentalising of the branches to prevent the events when Barisan captured all the branches. In later years MPs were complaining about duplication, joint organising of events etc. The mayoral models was introduced to partly address this. Its more an administrative model. Mayors are not elected but appointed. Mayors protocol wise have no standing compared to an MP though they are MPs themselves. The PAP solely holds their MP accountable for the votes in their constituency and not the Mayor.

If you look at the background of past mayors, you can see their commercial and profession appeal to the private sector.

The term Mayor is actually misleading.

Mayors are not under the PAP. Nothing they do go thru the PAP HQ. Don't confuse people here. Mayors are appointed by the People's Association, which is a stat board. You can say the PA as a stat board is infiltrated with PAP as is with all the other stat boards. But there is supposedly an arms length relationship.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They organise "retreats" overseas to reward loyal followers with some R & R activities. RC jobs are mundane by nature and opportunities must be provided where they can let their hair down away from the prying eyes of green eyed sinkies.

Wonder what is their salary to organize such retreats. Really chiakliao bee

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, I must have missed the PA's recruitment poster for Mayor as all stat board are required to recruit staff thru an official process that is open to all in Singapore. PAP MPs also are not controlled by the PAP HQ as they are paid by the state. They actually vote in Parliament independently and not follow the whip in order to the remain at arms length.

Mayors are not under the PAP. Nothing they do go thru the PAP HQ. Don't confuse people here. Mayors are appointed by the People's Association, which is a stat board. You can say the PA as a stat board is infiltrated with PAP as is with all the other stat boards. But there is supposedly an arms length relationship.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, that is kind of pathetic. I can't even bother to remember what you wrote 2 days ago. But yet, you seem to be tracking and recording all my posts. Normally, I would tell you to get a life, but there is Nothing like having my own stalker. Carry on. Later when I need a biographer, I will come and look for you.

There are occasional factual errors in your write ups and I don't necessarily agree with a number of your POVs. But I have to say that what is in your favour is your lack of bullshit, lack of pretensions and your authenticity as a writer. Despite the occasional lapses into braggy-ness, all these makes your write ups very readable and your POVs something to ponder about.

Never mind the naysayers. If they had their way, they will drive even more away from this forum by hijacking it to become their personal blog. Then the already dwindling numbers will be reduced even further and exchanges will be reduced to them talking to themselves using their various clones.

Keep up the good work.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid endorsement and certainly encouraging. Thats what the suicide bombers are told by their handlers.

There are occasional factual errors in your write ups and I don't necessarily agree with a number of your POVs. But I have to say that what is in your favour is your lack of bullshit, lack of pretensions and your authenticity as a writer. Despite the occasional lapses into braggy-ness, all these makes your write ups very readable and your POVs something to ponder about.

Never mind the naysayers. If they had their way, they will drive even more away from this forum by hijacking it to become their personal blog. Then the already dwindling numbers will be reduced even further and exchanges will be reduced to them talking to themselves using their various clones.

Keep up the good work.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You are right, I must have missed the PA's recruitment poster for Mayor as all stat board are required to recruit staff thru an official process that is open to all in Singapore. PAP MPs also are not controlled by the PAP HQ as they are paid by the state. They actually vote in Parliament independently and not follow the whip in order to the remain at arms length.

Of course I am right, don't ever
forget it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much for saying so. U have succeeded in making Screwedball jealous now. He is making pissy comments in the following post.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's his prerogative to groom choirboys. Remember my comments about felating him. And you still have no idea what is going on. Let's see how this develops. When can we expect the next essay?

Thank you very much for saying so. U have succeeded in making Screwedball jealous now. He is making pissy comments in the following post.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's his prerogative to groom choirboys. Remember my comments about felating him. And you still have no idea what is going on. Let's see how this develops. When can we expect the next essay?

choirboys sounds like a word debonerman would use,something suspicious is going on,my spidey sense is tingling.wheres debonerman anyway?did u unsummon ur dog?they seems to come and go like the wind.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
choirboys sounds like a word debonerman would use,something suspicious is going on,my spidey sense is tingling.wheres debonerman anyway?did u unsummon ur dog?they seems to come and go like the wind.

this moron is killing the site while thinking there's no life left without him. every site no matter how devoid of content, good or bad, rich or poor, has a life of its own.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compare this with New York City with population of 8.5mm and area of 302 sq miles has only1 mayor-talk about efficiency
They want you to be cheapest, fasterest and betterest yet do not apply the rule to themselves.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing new. He has been doing so for the past 20 years. His "pissy" comments goes beyond silly sarcasms and snide remarks. He lies, creates "facts" just to get the better of anyone when he is shown up to be spewing bullshit, or when he wants to pursue a certain line or maintain his POV as being the only "correct" one. That he has elevated this simple issue to one of "suicide bombers [being] told by their handlers" reveals his crass desperation and mentality.