• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Loong swears in more chiakliaobee Mayors

jw5

Loyal
You don't need a recruitment poster. Just write in and introduce yourself.

Am I missing something?
Please send me a copy or please post a copy of that recruitment poster, so that I may consider applying for one of the Mayor positions next time.
I can try even if they eventually do not consider me qualified and suitable.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The population of New York City is about 8.4 million. Last I heard they have ONE mayor.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Elected Mayor

We have 4 appointed and all 4 can't get a job that pays as well. What is interesting is that Singaporeans and including well informed individuals genuinely think that it is an important role where residents needs can be better identified. Ask the man in the street what their role is and they can't explain. Ask them what powers and authority has been bestowed upon them and no is clear. Ask them what happens if the mayor dies and they have no idea what the impact.

If an MP or minister dies, we know what the impact is. The Parl and Pol sec maybe a little harder but not when it comes to Mayors.

The population of New York City is about 8.4 million. Last I heard they have ONE mayor.

jw5

Loyal
They are truly a bunch of chiakliaobees.

One Elected Mayor

We have 4 appointed and all 4 can't get a job that pays as well. What is interesting is that Singaporeans and including well informed individuals genuinely think that it is an important role where residents needs can be better identified. Ask the man in the street what their role is and they can't explain. Ask them what powers and authority has been bestowed upon them and no is clear. Ask them what happens if the mayor dies and they have no idea what the impact.

If an MP or minister dies, we know what the impact is. The Parl and Pol sec maybe a little harder but not when it comes to Mayors.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a small country and need 5 Mayors. Unbelievable. I think more to do with job creation for cronies.

It is their modus operandi....aggrandise themselves with high titles and awards and at the same time
insulate themselves with many new rules and laws to keep the peasants in check.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And they have 4,000 less
Police officers then Zikapore.

it will require 6.9 sinkie poodles to be equivalent in size, guts, strength, skills and fear factor of a nyc cop.

IMG_0139.JPG

jw5

Loyal
Their objective is to have more servants than peasants. Unfortunately, it is gradually becoming too expensive to feed the servants.

It is their modus operandi....aggrandise themselves with high titles and awards and at the same time
insulate themselves with many new rules and laws to keep the peasants in check.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Their objective is to have more servants than peasants. Unfortunately, it is gradually becoming too expensive to feed the servants.

The more people the PAP controls through employment, business ties, military or civil service career, the more people will vote for them to keep their rice bowls. This is call bribing the citizens with their own money.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it will require 6.9 sinkie poodles to be equivalent in size, guts, strength, skills and fear factor of a nyc cop.

Not quite the same size but definitely up to the task! Well known for running very fast when needed.

image_20121029wDDaJc0FexWT.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
these guys look like dorks.these leng zais should be on some tv show acting as cops not as cops in real life.

In zikapore,
its bad enough to have incompetent cowardly cops that run away. But do they have to be ugly too? If you are going to be a shit useless cop, you could at least look like this:

instagram2n-9-web.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that we had some tough lady cops. Heard of one Eurasian cop called Patsy (I think) who was the bane of heavy vehicle drivers as she took them on the roads of Singapore. I saw one TP amazon with high boots controlling heavy traffic at along the causeway. Not sure what happened to our TP girls

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon my ignorance ah , why Teo " gave up " such a lucrative title huh ?
Caught with the pants down ?
Don't know how to por lam par ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pardon my ignorance ah , why Teo " gave up " such a lucrative title huh ?
Caught with the pants down ?
Don't know how to por lam par ?

Teo Ho Pin holding so many jobs and making so much money, must give up Mayor and let some one else make the money too lah.