• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin location identified

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We never trusted you and your rubbish....
Don’t act blur pretend don’t understand you are the equivalent of her in this forum busted your own lies. Not a single word can be trusted indeed. As for me, what I said of her can be corroborated easily with management office, she said herself to management office staff she don’t know what’s that fox dog offensive object but said loud loud in fuckwarezone that she bought it.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 141789

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act blur pretend don’t understand you are the equivalent of her in this forum busted your own lies. Not a single word can be trusted indeed. As for me, what I said of her can be corroborated easily with management office, she said herself to management office staff she don’t know what’s that fox dog offensive object but said loud loud in fuckwarezone that she bought it.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 141789

How? Bicycle, pink cushion and soiled panties.. $50 keen?
If you got matching bra set can also ....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I have one of your panties too, preferably soiled.
I'd like to present it to Boss Sam to show my commitment as an esteemed member of Sammyboy.
LOL Smiley Face.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so that woman is in fuckwarezone telling lies that she herself busted: she told management office in august said she don’t know what is that offensive object - that appeared one day after i confronted her whistling - but the object resurfaced in December and she said is only a doll.
lol now she said loud loud in fuckwarezone she bought the object