• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin location identified

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE so stinky Cantonese self busted liar criminal bully i sell can see light items also can twist to be like you sell backside cannot see light. Shameless human pests indeed. Pui!View attachment 141831

Verlee ileesponsible seller. My uncle want to do business with you for the yamaha you keep posting your ex husband for fuck ? Wait My uncle go carousell give you bad comment for poor leesponse then you know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Verlee ileesponsible seller. My uncle want to do business with you for the yamaha you keep posting your ex husband for fuck ? Wait My uncle go carousell give you bad comment for poor leesponse then you know.
You are perfect match with the opposite unit woman indeed. What you said of me is what you are youself irresponsible scammer cheap Cantonese criminal bully. when are you going to soon par if I voted oppies and my ex husband is not you Jeremy Quek then you die a violent death?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t that what you Mark Andrew Yeo want vicuously bullying me for years? bully until i go jump to my death.
crazy-dislike.gif

C27tNgB.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cheap evil Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that churned thousands of evil filthy lies of me dare not soon par are so disgusting not just act innocent deny your evil deeds pretend don’t know the harm of cyberbullying but turn around to accuse me mad. Pui!

Perfect match with the opposite unit woman that whistled and denied but next day put the offensive object then tell lies don’t know what object is that while say loud loud in fuckwarezone she bought it and accusing me mad indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cheap evil Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant that churned thousands of evil filthy lies of me dare not soon par are so disgusting not just act innocent deny your evil deeds pretend don’t know the harm of cyberbullying but turn around to accuse me mad. Pui!
Siao lang should not keep thinking of money. Use your money see loctor and leefer to siao lang geng is better for you and everyone. Don't go around harassing people and look for pity.