• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gangster got killed in gang clash at orchard plaza this morning..

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 more nabbed over murder

Dear Rams

What was not said in the news accounts. It was actually a mass gang fight, not like eight versus one but more like, eight versus six or ten. One group with parangs attacked the unarmed group as they were having prata at 4am. the guy who died could not run away fast enough and or was singled out.

That ground area is apparently the turf of some Malay Gangs, the Chinese Gangs run the KTV's at cuppage .

Thanks

Locke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What was not said in the news accounts. It was actually a mass gang fight, not like eight versus one but more like, eight versus six or ten. One group with parangs attacked the unarmed group as they were having prata at 4am. the guy who died could not run away fast enough and or was singled out.

That ground area is apparently the turf of some Malay Gangs, the Chinese Gangs run the KTV's at cuppage .

I know you'd know. You're one of the preferred clients of the KTV GROs there. In fact, you owe me a bottle of Cordon Bleu that's been outstanding on the accounts for years. :cool:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
When did all of this take place?

I believe this was already taking place during the 90s. During that time they were also called busok gina and since they used a malay term to call their gang it means that there were sufficient malays in the gang already.

In any case 369 is always known as the smelly gang.

i'm ignorant, only heard "chao eh ginna" for 369, "siao eh ginna" for 18 sio tze ho :o:o:o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dear Rams

Thanks

Locke

Hi how do u know about this? Are u actually a gang informant?

From the news reports it mentions it was 20 vs 1 fight. 9 have already been arrested, 8 will face death penalty.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
8th suspect charged

Jul 27, 2010

8th suspect charged

AN EIGHTH suspect was charged on Monday with the murder at Orchard Plaza last Friday. Muhammad Fazri Mohd Noor, 25, displayed no emotion when the charge was read out to him and he was ordered to be remanded till Friday for further investigations If found guilty, he will be hanged.

Court documents indicate that he is believed to be part of a gang that slashed Mr Mohamad Noraidi Zahari, 28, between 4am and 4.30am last Friday on the ground floor of Orchard Plaza.
Seven others were charged on Sunday. All eight, along with several unknown assailants, are believed to part of an unlawful assembly that attacked Mr Noraidi with parangs, glass bottles and a chair. He died from his injuries in hospital at about 5am.

Those charged earlier include two brothers - Hariz Fitri Jauhari, 17, and Fahmi Fitri Jauhari, 19. The others are Mohamad Ja'afar Zakaria, 17, Muhammad Saiful Islam Simon, 19; Muhammad Ridhwan Aziman, 19, Muhammad Suhairi Badron, 22; and Affendi Sohor, 40. Their cases will also come before the court on Friday.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm ignorant, only heard "chao eh ginna" for 369, "siao eh ginna" for 18 sio tze ho :o:o:o

yeah 369 is always called the smelly gang. I remember busoh was also used to refer to 369 which also means smelly. I didn't think much about it last time but after ppl say malays have taken over i understand why they use a malay word to descibe the gang which means it has malays controlling the gang since who knows the 90s.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Youth involved in Orchard Plaza killing sent for reformative training

Posted: 01 March 2012 1309 hrs

SINGAPORE: One accused in a group of about 13, who was involved in the 2010 Orchard Plaza killing, has been sent to the reformative training centre.

Nineteen-year-old Hariz Fitri Jauhari will have to stay there for at least 18 months.

Hariz had been convicted of being part of an unlawful assembly that caused hurt to gang members of 'Omega' near Orchard Plaza.

He was only 17 at the time of the offence.

His older brother, Fahmi Fitri Jauhari had told him and some others to be on standby at Orchard area for talks with other secret society groups.

A fight broke out and 28-year-old Mohamad Noraidi Zahari died, while 40-year-old Muhamad Rafi Tarjan Ali sustained slash wounds to his back.

Hariz had admitted in November to a reduced charge of rioting and RTC and probation reports were called to determine which he should be given.

In sentencing, the district judge took into account that Hariz is a first-time offender, had no previous record and is young.

He added that Hariz had pleaded guilty the first chance he got, when the charge was reduced from murder to rioting.

He told the court that the probation officer did not recommend a probation although it's generally done so in such cases.

The judge pointed out that the accused was a member of the Sio Kun Tong gang in Marsiling and was bent on causing hurt at the time of the offence.

He said community-based rehabilitation is not an option in Hariz's case, and that this was due to the accused's pro-criminal behaviour and tendency to break rules when required.

For public safety, the judge said the court must send a message of deterrence and RTC is therefore warranted.

With his elder brother Fahmi also sent to RTC, the judge said the structured environment will help Hariz break away from the gang and turn over a new leaf.

So far, of the 13 accused, nine have been dealt with.

Two accused will have their cases tried in high court, while another is claiming trial in the district court.

- CNA/cc

To watch MV here without going to YouTube website, press play, you will see the WMG message, refresh page and press play again. Done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2DmLIUKZB7I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, Spore is so dangerous.....However 'lesser mortals' don't have any protection :( Some may think that innocent people don't need to worry, but they might be victims of collateral damage :rolleyes:

Retards really inhabit this forum - can't even read simple situations. Yes please rolleyes, If Singapore is "so dangerous" then you will have people releasing toxic gases in MRT or bus stations, Ah Bengs spraying bullets in primary schools, terrorist exploding bombs in shopping centres and hawkers selling fake eggs and fake meat.

The gangsters just target only ONE victim - they don't even care about you even if you are standing in their way. Obviously there is some blood feud between gangsters and victim.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youth involved in Orchard Plaza killing sent for reformative training.
Posted: 01 March 2012 1309 hrs

SINGAPORE: One accused in a group of about 13, who was involved in the 2010 Orchard Plaza killing, has been sent to the reformative training centre. .......

KNN kenna conned. This incident happens in 2010 - since then the Earth has gone round the Sun almost twice already. And he called Singapore a dangerous place to live in now????

Might as well claim Singapore is a dangerous place because the Japanese bombed and invaded the island during World War II.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
our singapore really getting from worst to very worst.first, where is the police???aint the police know orchard plaza is a place where gangster like to hang around???
where is the police???where where where???look at hong kong, the police are walking around the clock.and look at singapore, look at ocrhard road.i was there afew times back, and to be very honest, i dare to say i did not see a single police around.i am willing to take out my camera and shoot a video and give some evidence ... where is the police???no patrol one ah???what are they doing????

look at geylang!!! got police also alot of chicken around.maybe i should take a video on how our police work.the chicken there dont even afraid of the police.
dun believe go and have a look.why the police did not catch the chicken???if catching chicken not their job, then they can simple call the anti vice.but... i still saw alot of chicken in geylang yaya around even with the police walking.why???becos the police did nothing to catch them!!!

our law???like as if our law look so cheapskate in the chicken eyes!!!

Last edited:

Krizalid

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN kenna conned. This incident happens in 2010 - since then the Earth has gone round the Sun almost twice already. And he called Singapore a dangerous place to live in now????

Might as well claim Singapore is a dangerous place because the Japanese bombed and invaded the island during World War II.

That is a clone of the OA. Your fucking smelly cunt must have stinked until you slammed your own 154th. :biggrin: Crime news are pending conviction so this is an update you bitch. Go to your CNA news website to retrieve it you cunt. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello i think you are the blind one. The person that brought up this post from 2010 was general veers the post you quoted from johnny333 was on 23-7-2010.

You cock eye go check it again.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....rchard-plaza-this-morning&p=516856#post516856

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retards really inhabit this forum - can't even read simple situations. Yes please rolleyes, If Singapore is "so dangerous" then you will have people releasing toxic gases in MRT or bus stations, Ah Bengs spraying bullets in primary schools, terrorist exploding bombs in shopping centres and hawkers selling fake eggs and fake meat.

The gangsters just target only ONE victim - they don't even care about you even if you are standing in their way. Obviously there is some blood feud between gangsters and victim.

Plenty of house breaking incidents in my area. I keep seeing those mobile police signboards asking for help from witnesses.
Even in Toa Payoh you will see those police mobile signboards warning people of snatch thieves. Don't forget about the skimming activities, cheating cases, etc. Just because there haven't been sensational crimes to catch your attention doesn't mean there's no serious crime in Spore.

I don't go out much nowadays because it's so crowded but I'm not surprised by the high crime out there. There are now millions of foreigners in Spore. Many of them haven't gone through any background checks.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plenty of house breaking incidents in my area. I keep seeing those mobile police signboards asking for help from witnesses.
Even in Toa Payoh you will see those police mobile signboards warning people of snatch thieves. Don't forget about the skimming activities, cheating cases, etc. Just because there haven't been sensational crimes to catch your attention doesn't mean there's no serious crime in Spore.

I don't go out much nowadays because it's so crowded but I'm not surprised by the high crime out there. There are now millions of foreigners in Spore. Many of them haven't gone through any background checks.

she actually quoted your post back in 2010 and called you dumb thinking you wrote it this yr today. OMG.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The legal defense against dangerous weapon is up to causing death, i.e. you can kill the assailant, no offense.

The legal defense against housebreaking by night (7 p.m. to 7 a.m.) is also up to causing death, i.e. you can kill the housebreaker, no offense.

Anybody attempting such acts against me will be stretchered out in a hearse stretcher, fully covered including face and head.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The legal defense against dangerous weapon is up to causing death, i.e. you can kill the assailant, no offense.

The legal defense against housebreaking by night (7 p.m. to 7 a.m.) is also up to causing death, i.e. you can kill the housebreaker, no offense.

Anybody attempting such acts against me will be stretchered out in a hearse stretcher, fully covered including face and head.

Yes ah ram you can kill someone charging at you with a knife/parang with your super powers.