• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahmen needs to come clean on those cases classified as "work permit holders not residing in domintories"

jw5

Loyal
Probably all sorts of things. ICA needs to work a lot harder on such cases. :wink:

Malaysians have 60/90 days privileges. So u go figure out wat the hell they are doing on those 60days stay here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably all sorts of things. ICA needs to work a lot harder on such cases. :wink:

U tink ICA not aware? They are the one who let them in. Ev entry exit chops are endorsed in the ppt. No complain or feedback ICA wont take action. Anyway close to 80% r cheena sinkies here. Laki lang. Close one eye.

jw5

Loyal
Ahhhh........ no choice, we get what everyone voted for. Either have to try and enjoy life here or migrate. :wink:

U tink ICA not aware? They are the one who let them in. Ev entry exit chops are endorsed in the ppt. No complain or feedback ICA wont take action. Anyway close to 80% r cheena sinkies here. Laki lang. Close one eye.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahhhh........ no choice, we get what everyone voted for. Either have to try and enjoy life here or migrate. :wink:

Very true. We know MIW will not reverse their immigration and FTs policy. Those cheena sinkies who kpkb 24/7 are just empty vessels. Come next GE bet MIW will win with a landslide victory. Majority cheena sinkies, definitely more than 50%, would vote for MIW. Just u wait. :poop:

jw5

Loyal
Imho, the majority of sinkies who vote for MIW are more based on gender than race. I opine that at least 80% of women and 60% of men vote for MIW. That's how you get 70%. :wink:

Very true. We know MIW will not reverse their immigration and FTs policy. Those cheena sinkies who kpkb 24/7 are just empty vessels. Come next GE bet MIW will win with a landslide victory. Majority cheena sinkies, definitely more than 50%, would vote for MIW. Just u wait. :poop:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, the majority of sinkies who vote for MIW are more based on gender than race. I opine that at least 80% of women and 60% of men vote for MIW. That's how you get 70%. :wink:

Ok. But bottomline the cheena still voted for MIW. Whet male or female.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of them were just trying to be funny, there were probably not many taking this seriously.

From my kitchen window I could see many idiots at their balconies last night.

Some of them might not necessarily be cronies, but just very impressionable and genuinely thought it would be fun.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In terms of absolute numbers, Chinese voters for MIW highest. In percentage terms, no. :wink:

Tere are 80% cheena. Lets say 30% cheena voted oppie. Then which party did the bal 50% cheena voted for? End of the day its the numbers tat counts. Min 50% cheena.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Don't be unhappy with cheena. We should aspire to be united, regardless of race, language or religion. :wink:

Tere are 80% cheena. Lets say 30% cheena voted oppie. Then which party did the bal 50% cheena voted for? End of the day its the numbers tat counts. Min 50% cheena.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bangladesh national anthem is a song of love.

Compare that to the silly Mari Kita nonsense that was composed hastily by a third rate musician.

Pretty sure they were smoking some good hashis and giving a woman cunninglingus when the person wrote this....

The scent of ur mango grove makes me explode with joy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be unhappy with cheena. We should aspire to be united, regardless of race, language or religion. :wink:

Should i say dont be unhappy with Malays? I got no beef with cheena friends/neighbours. But look at all the thread/post here. U just need to browse thru. So long it concern Malay/Islam, can easily took up dozen pages. All the stereotype comments. Wahlou. 21st century leow. Still thinking mat playing guitar at void deck...only mat staying rental flat, taking drugs. Tat day someone said he saw a fat Malay lady supporting PAP. So hes pushing the blame on the Malays. I still remember the 1991 GE. WP (Francis seow) won 49% against PAP. Useless sour grape woody not happy. After the GE he told everyone during the rally he saw so many Malays cheering for WP. It was reported in ST. And fyi, all along Malays were strong supporters of WP. See, the problem with cheena they never want to admit their shortcoming. Simply love to blame on others. Majority cheena voted for PAP. But now instead of numbers, u refer to percentage. See wat i mean? :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You can say don't be unhappy with Malays. No problem. Your other points I won't comment further, you can read I can read. :smile:

2. Regarding the point I made about % or numbers, I am simply saying that in my opinion, % of women who voted for MIW is higher than men. But % of different races who voted for MIW, my guess is that it is about the same. If you want to compare in terms of absolute numbers, than of course Chinese is higher than Malay, because total number of Chinese voters is so much higher than total number of Malay voters anyway. Anything more you want to comment on my opinion about voting pattern? :wink:

Should i say dont be unhappy with Malays? I got no beef with cheena friends/neighbours. But look at all the thread/post here. U just need to browse thru. So long it concern Malay/Islam, can easily took up dozen pages. All the stereotype comments. Wahlou. 21st century leow. Still thinking mat playing guitar at void deck...only mat staying rental flat, taking drugs. Tat day someone said he saw a fat Malay lady supporting PAP. So hes pushing the blame on the Malays. I still remember the 1991 GE. WP (Francis seow) won 49% against PAP. Useless sour grape woody not happy. After the GE he told everyone during the rally he saw so many Malays cheering for WP. It was reported in ST. And fyi, all along Malays were strong supporters of WP. See, the problem with cheena they never want to admit their shortcoming. Simply love to blame on others. Majority cheena voted for PAP. But now instead of numbers, u refer to percentage. See wat i mean? :cautious: