• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gahmen needs to come clean on those cases classified as "work permit holders not residing in domintories"

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our government has always been clean and transparent. You should not be insinuating that they have something to hide or have behaved dishonestly. You should be sued for defamation.

Do you eat your maid's mango or peach? :redface:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maids should be questioned, whether confirmed cases or asymptomatic cases:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Bad Cop - Industry Leader and Accuser of maids - he will get the maids talking: Liew Mun Leong

Liew Mun Leong Small

Mr Liew is looking good in this peekture. :tongue:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see many more maids walking their master's dogs at a park or at some wealthy residential area these days. Their Sir/Ma'am must be kiasi Sinkies and prefer to stay at home.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans should by yesterday night, know which one is cronies and cock suckers in your neighbourhood. I blacklisted those who shine their torch on me when I was half naked,standing at the balcony, watching those idiots screaming with their torch on.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful that they also blacklisted you.

Singaporeans should by yesterday night, know which one is cronies and cock suckers in your neighbourhood. I blacklisted those who shine their torch on me when I was half naked,standing at the balcony, watching those idiots screaming with their torch on.

jw5

Loyal
The maids walk the dogs because they are supposed to pick up the poo with plastic bags. But most of them don't. :frown:

I see many more maids walking their master's dogs at a park or at some wealthy residential area these days. Their Sir/Ma'am must be kiasi Sinkies and prefer to stay at home.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From my kitchen window I could see many idiots at their balconies last night.

Some of them might not necessarily be cronies, but just very impressionable and genuinely thought it would be fun.

jw5

Loyal
Most sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :wink:

From my kitchen window I could see many idiots at their balconies last night.

Some of them might not necessarily be cronies, but just very impressionable and genuinely thought it would be fun.

jw5

Loyal
That's why we need a special taskforce to investigate this. :wink:

There you go again. Jumping to conclusions! How u know it is not the 300k Malaysians loitering on our shores since their country lock them out? :cautious: